Author Topic: Breaking Bad  (Read 3509 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: Breaking Bad
« Reply #105 on: May 02, 2010, 10:08:43 PM »
 :o :o :o

amazing episode...best of the season by fucking miles. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #106 on: May 03, 2010, 08:47:24 AM »
Well they took care of my problem, and with a great scene. I wonder who tipped him off? Fake Heisenberg through Pollos I guess.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #107 on: May 03, 2010, 11:56:12 AM »
i dunno, there was some anoying ish in that last nights episode, pinkman ttrying to act all tough, unessesary, and a couple psuedo-sad scenes like when he quits the force, i dunno,

and even that shootout, it was too rediculous, mid day and dude gonna go grab his axe...

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: May 03, 2010, 12:53:04 PM »
i dunno, there was some anoying ish in that last nights episode, pinkman ttrying to act all tough, unessesary, and a couple psuedo-sad scenes like when he quits the force, i dunno,

and even that shootout, it was too rediculous, mid day and dude gonna go grab his axe...

Yeah but all that is part of the tone this show has already set, going all the way back to where Walter used that chemistry powder bomb to threaten Tucco. This is a character piece, not a docu-drama. In the Wire it would be stupid. In Breaking Bad it's par for the course.

I think everyone is staying consistent with their character and the changes in Walt and in Hank well thought out. Hank represents the moral centre. Him admitting what he did and the way he went out means he's not willing to sacrifice what's right for what's best for him. When he does something wrong he knows it and he wants to change. Walt will do whatever it takes to protect himself. It's all setting up for a big showdown between the two. Whether good or evil wins I don't know.

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #109 on: May 21, 2010, 09:31:30 AM »
Jesse is tryin' to double cross Walt (and accessorily the Cartel)  lol it's gonna be rock 'n roll you can bet a dime on that! This guy is totally unreliable at best, totally messy at worst.
Walt now is suicidal i'm not sure exactly why but that's kinda sad, i fear there'll not be a  4th season
You would think that with one and a half million he'd be happy and let the money grow  in some bank and get richer but no he had to make a +12 M deal for a full year... go figure.

Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: May 21, 2010, 04:39:48 PM »
Jesse is tryin' to double cross Walt (and accessorily the Cartel)  lol it's gonna be rock 'n roll you can bet a dime on that! This guy is totally unreliable at best, totally messy at worst.
Walt now is suicidal i'm not sure exactly why but that's kinda sad, i fear there'll not be a  4th season
You would think that with one and a half million he'd be happy and let the money grow  in some bank and get richer but no he had to make a +12 M deal for a full year... go figure.

The creators said in the beginning that they planned the story for 40 to 50 episodes. The end of season 3 will be episode 33, so we'll see.

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: May 24, 2010, 06:53:15 AM »
i really like last nights episode, in a way in completely stopped all the motion, but it was pretty much an hour long to show that walt is really losing his grip with reality, plus for me the tension of jesse finding out walt could have saved his girl (how close was walt to confessing!) plus unlike some of my quirks about the last couple episodes with cheesy sittuations (last weeks hospital gambling thing) , everything was really on point this week.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: May 24, 2010, 10:26:46 AM »
i really like last nights episode, in a way in completely stopped all the motion, but it was pretty much an hour long to show that walt is really losing his grip with reality, plus for me the tension of jesse finding out walt could have saved his girl (how close was walt to confessing!) plus unlike some of my quirks about the last couple episodes with cheesy sittuations (last weeks hospital gambling thing) , everything was really on point this week.

I thought it was really solid too. At the end wit the fly was it on a listening device or just an alarm light?

and what gambling thing? I don't recall.

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: May 24, 2010, 12:56:19 PM »
the part in the hospital were walts wife says they can pay for the brothers bills caase walt has money from gambling, and she goes into that whole story about how its all about gambling, that scene really anoyed me.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: May 24, 2010, 06:50:42 PM »
the part in the hospital were walts wife says they can pay for the brothers bills caase walt has money from gambling, and she goes into that whole story about how its all about gambling, that scene really anoyed me.

Oh. It didn't do anything for me one way or another. Eventually Skyler has to tell her sister the reason her and Walt split and it makes enough sense to me.

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #115 on: June 07, 2010, 10:05:16 AM »
wow, that ending

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: June 07, 2010, 10:15:50 AM »
wow, that ending

Wow good or wow bad? I'm not quite sure yet.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: June 07, 2010, 11:14:20 AM »
I liked it

Beatzz

• 'G'
« Reply #118 on: June 07, 2010, 01:58:39 PM »
The look on Jesse when he walked up to the kid and when Walt showed up when he thought he was going to shoot the dealers was priceless. This show is always spot on IMO.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #119 on: June 07, 2010, 04:04:21 PM »
This show is becoming ass  >:(
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh