Author Topic: Snoop Dogg wants to remake "Doggystyle"  (Read 1669 times)

biggeazy-e

• 'G'
Re: Snoop Dogg wants to remake "Doggystyle"
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2008, 05:11:34 AM »

leave well enough alone...

dont need to be remade..  thats like prince remakin 1999 or purple rain.. whats the point..

u still relevant to the game... thats shit irrelevant ass niggas do...

y go backwards?

100%
chevy fuck rice

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2008, 12:57:12 PM »
Remake Doggystyle? What, like they did with the Star Wars joints, the Special Editions and shit?

Hell naw, he shouldn't do that. That's tampering with perfection.

Now, making a sort of sequel album to it - that could work. Get the whole DPG on there, get Dre involved, get The D.O.C. involved - that could result in some hot shit. But getting all these cats together for a project would be a scheduling nightmare, so it'll never happen like that.

I'm down with the tour though, should that happen & come my way. Snoop was excellent on stage when I saw him. Him performing the whole Doggystyle top to bottom would be dope as hell, especially if he got all the featured cats to come along.

Okka

« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2008, 01:15:17 PM »
I'm down with the tour though, should that happen & come my way. Snoop was excellent on stage when I saw him. Him performing the whole Doggystyle top to bottom would be dope as hell, especially if he got all the featured cats to come along.

jbel1021

« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2008, 02:20:58 PM »
Remake Doggystyle? What, like they did with the Star Wars joints, the Special Editions and shit?

Hell naw, he shouldn't do that. That's tampering with perfection.

Now, making a sort of sequel album to it - that could work. Get the whole DPG on there, get Dre involved, get The D.O.C. involved - that could result in some hot shit. But getting all these cats together for a project would be a scheduling nightmare, so it'll never happen like that.

I like that idea 8)

Sosna

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2008, 02:46:49 PM »
This is the worst idea ever.  I do agree with the poster that said they should release Doggystyle with the unreleased songs from those sessions.  They need to release a 15th anniversary edition this November, that includes Doggystyle feat George Clinton, Tha Next Episode original version, and Nigga Named Dave.

You forgot 'bout "Every Single Day" with Tha Dogg Pound and Nate Dogg. 8)