Author Topic: Giants Super Bowl Champs!!  (Read 1146 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Giants Super Bowl Champs!!
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2008, 06:03:15 AM »
Match was awesome, tho i was sad to see the Patriots lose but i dont mind the Giants winning

BTW can somebody explain to me wot Spygate is? Cos they kept on mentioning it last nite and im in the UK so i have no idea whot goes on in the NFL season part from the games

check it here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spygate

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2008, 06:03:34 AM »
LOL props to that dude Shallow who said Brady is just average when he gets no time real muthafuckin talk!

never thought I'd be happy to see a NY team win but hell yeah 8)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2008, 06:34:55 AM »
LOL props to that dude Shallow who said Brady is just average when he gets no time real muthafuckin talk!

never thought I'd be happy to see a NY team win but hell yeah 8)

Thank you.

I've said it all year, the key to beating the Pats is beating the line. You break the line, you win the game. In reality no pocket QB is better than average when they get pressure all the time. Brady was just lucky to avoid that situation in big games his whole career until now. And beating he took threw him of his game. The guy was missing throws on wide open receivers. The best was that one he overthrew to I think Welker on the sidelines where it was like 4 feet over the WRs head and then Brady started yelling at him "catch the fucking ball". What a pussy.

I got so scared when the ball was in Eli's hands there and was just visualizing an INT every throw but that fucking kid pulled it off. I was so happy for so long.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2008, 11:42:22 AM »
maybe its jus cuase i hate eli...but i really didnt think he deserved mvp...but then again no one on the giants really stood out, but watever  i dont have afaith that the giants will even make the playoffs next year but then again i hate them hahah

why do you hate eli? And most of the time the qb is the mvp, unless he's wack and somebody else really shines

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2008, 12:31:42 PM »
That Steve Smith catch has to replace the image of Lynn Swann's catch as the the greatest Superbowl reception ever.  And the fact that Eli Manning had to escape to passrushers just to lob it up into the arms of a heavily covered reciever, probably makes that the greatest play in Superbowl history.  Not to mention, that the game was on the line against an 18-0 team.

Who was this guy, Steve Smith(?).  I guess he's a rookie.  They say the Giant recievers drop a lot of passes but I was really impressed with those guys the way they catch balls on the sidelines and Plexico Buress is the man, and always has been.

Great game.

By the way, for Chiefs fans like me, we watched x-Cheif players our GM and coach thought were expendable play big roles for the Giants down the stretch.  Giant kicker Lawrence Tynes was with the Cheifs last year and we let him go (because he missed a 20-something yarder in the playoffs against the Colts), only to draft a 5th rounder who got cut after the first game for missing a 20 yarder, only to cut his replacement, Dave Rayner, mid-season.

Also, Kavvika Mitchell is an x-Cheif we let go.  Yall might of seen that great play he had early in the game where he turned his body like he was droppin into pass coverage and then went in and got to Brady.  Kavvika is a play maker and Chiefs linebacking crew could have used him in place of Napolean Harris.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

OchoCinco

« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2008, 01:00:14 PM »
maybe its jus cuase i hate eli...but i really didnt think he deserved mvp...but then again no one on the giants really stood out, but watever  i dont have afaith that the giants will even make the playoffs next year but then again i hate them hahah

why do you hate eli? And most of the time the qb is the mvp, unless he's wack and somebody else really shines

i just cant hop on the dudes dick right when he does good like most ppl....i give him props but tuck or tyereee shoulda been mvp...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2008, 01:39:33 PM »
That Steve Smith catch has to replace the image of Lynn Swann's catch as the the greatest Superbowl reception ever.  And the fact that Eli Manning had to escape to passrushers just to lob it up into the arms of a heavily covered reciever, probably makes that the greatest play in Superbowl history.  Not to mention, that the game was on the line against an 18-0 team.

Who was this guy, Steve Smith(?).  I guess he's a rookie.  They say the Giant recievers drop a lot of passes but I was really impressed with those guys the way they catch balls on the sidelines and Plexico Buress is the man, and always has been.

Great game.

By the way, for Chiefs fans like me, we watched x-Cheif players our GM and coach thought were expendable play big roles for the Giants down the stretch.  Giant kicker Lawrence Tynes was with the Cheifs last year and we let him go (because he missed a 20-something yarder in the playoffs against the Colts), only to draft a 5th rounder who got cut after the first game for missing a 20 yarder, only to cut his replacement, Dave Rayner, mid-season.

Also, Kavvika Mitchell is an x-Cheif we let go.  Yall might of seen that great play he had early in the game where he turned his body like he was droppin into pass coverage and then went in and got to Brady.  Kavvika is a play maker and Chiefs linebacking crew could have used him in place of Napolean Harris.

Steve Smith was on my basketball team in high school...I think he coulda' made it in the NBA, too.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2008, 01:40:36 PM »
infinite steve smith comes from the NFL's Jr league..............US mother fuckin' C

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2008, 01:41:25 PM »
I just finished watching (I videotaped it cause I'm in Europe, spent the whole day telling people to shut the fuck up about the result and finally watched it when I got home) and this was one of the most interesting games I've ever seen, any sports. I didn't even really care about who was gonna win, but it was amazing to watch anyways, at least the second half. It's really sad all football you get on free TV over here is the Superbowl :grumpy:

but damn, an 18-1 season :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2008, 01:43:24 PM »
infinite steve smith comes from the NFL's Jr league..............US mother fuckin' C

And Taft High School 8)

WestCoasta

« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2008, 01:45:08 PM »
i just cant hop on the dudes dick right when he does good like most ppl....i give him props but tuck or tyereee shoulda been mvp...

I disagree, I'm no fan of Manning but nobody other than the whole D-line stood out for the Giants

the fact that Eli lead that final 2 minute drive and made some great throws (with great catches by receivers) I think because of that he deserved the MVP

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2008, 01:45:35 PM »

And Taft High School 8)

and there you go. LA is the place to be.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2008, 01:46:04 PM »
I just finished watching (I videotaped it cause I'm in Europe, spent the whole day telling people to shut the fuck up about the result and finally watched it when I got home)

Damn...that woulda' never worked here. LOL.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2008, 01:54:19 PM »
I just finished watching (I videotaped it cause I'm in Europe, spent the whole day telling people to shut the fuck up about the result and finally watched it when I got home)

lol, I can imagine...I really had to sneak my way around hearing about it too, but good thing is: Only a few people really care over here, so you just gotta tell 'em to shut up quickly enough and since the whole thing goes down at like 0.30-4.30 am, the papers won't have it till tomorrow, so you'll just have to avoid the wrong people and internet pages :D

...but I'm really happy I managed to get home in the evening without knowing, for that sick ass game 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2008, 02:37:56 PM »

lol, I can imagine...I really had to sneak my way around hearing about it too, but good thing is: Only a few people really care over here, so you just gotta tell 'em to shut up quickly enough and since the whole thing goes down at like 0.30-4.30 am, the papers won't have it till tomorrow, so you'll just have to avoid the wrong people and internet pages :D

...but I'm really happy I managed to get home in the evening without knowing, for that sick ass game 8)

I can never fool myself like that...if I watch a sporting even, it has to be live. Otherwise, the excitement is not there.