Author Topic: Why Does Game not Inhale when he smokes Weed? Dont Tell me He even Fakes it too.  (Read 613 times)

Blood$

10 people have replied with something smart, dicky or sarcastic but none of ya anwered my question...Dude is moking weed to the Pledge beat,looking cool and shit and once he inhales, he kinda swallows it but i doont see him doing any Inhaling at all, he exhales straight away when I usually Not Only inhale but  Go deeper and hold it for longer to Get more effect...

wtf? is that a new way of smoking?

yeah man all the cool kids are doing it! why you don't smoke that way? what a loser you are!  ::)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
FREE POST
On that note, I see that you're getting mighty close to that 10,000 post mark. Is there going to be some type of out of this world "Free Post" thread created especially for your 10,000 posts? Can't wait. :)
haha aww yee homie, im creepin up on it. LMAO probably not :P  there will be a shout out list tho 8)
<-----begins to prepare his speech for when he is shouted out extra loud. :)

bwstakeover

FREE POST

WOw, i just noticed that too, Props 187Proof, 10 000 posts? Damn nigga, i might be a groupie, idiot, Bs rumor spreader but 10 000 mark? U really think that this forum is UR life....

Lunatic

FREE POST
On that note, I see that you're getting mighty close to that 10,000 post mark. Is there going to be some type of out of this world "Free Post" thread created especially for your 10,000 posts? Can't wait. :)
haha aww yee homie, im creepin up on it. LMAO probably not :P  there will be a shout out list tho 8)
<-----begins to prepare his speech for when he is shouted out extra loud. :)
no doubt
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

FREE POST

WOw, i just noticed that too, Props 187Proof, 10 000 posts? Damn nigga, i might be a groupie, idiot, Bs rumor spreader but 10 000 mark? U really think that this forum is UR life....
i discuss music on here, kid. It's way more sad that u come on here to start b.s threads on how a mutha fucka smokes their weed? what kinda shit is that?

Plus wasn't u the one who made up some stupid ass shit bout game gettin shot just yesterday? get a life

bwstakeover

because that doesnt look good for the cameras  .. why doesnt jay z, dr dre, snoop dogg inhale.. because you dont see the smoke they make so they do it so dumb ass white kids like you can go  "wow thats cool"

Dre never smoked weed in his life, maybe once....Since NWA days, show me one vid or a pic of him getting high, same with Gay Z, u for real?

Blood$

LOL... Lunatic owned him  8)

not to mention his little change of heart that he had, who remembers this thread?

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=168453.msg1735396#msg1735396

Lunatic

LOL... Lunatic owned him  8)

not to mention his little change of heart that he had, who remembers this thread?

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=168453.msg1735396#msg1735396
check the history, i love clownin ppl on here who really don't know what the fuck they are talkin about.

LMAO at that thread :laugh:

bwstakeover

FREE POST

i discuss music on here, kid. It's way more sad that u come on here to start b.s threads on how a mutha fucka smokes their weed? what kinda shit is that?

Plus wasn't u the one who made up some stupid ass shit bout game gettin shot just yesterday? get a life

Yeah i made that up, haha, and i was suprised how many moron ass niggaz like u with 10 000 posts belived me, when there was no source...lol

And this is the Stupid ass nigga that Pmed me saying " Yo homie, are u a fan of   Nock Turnal"..wtf?  are u recruiting some kind of Nock Turnal E-Social Club, wtf, dude is ok but Why Pm me asking about that?

wtf, no wonder he got 10 000 posts, and i bet u aint got NockT feat Krayzie and Layzie bone-Live for Free, some sick ass Unreleased Krayzie bones track....And guess what, u aint gonna get it, its like MEga Rare in Dc++ Double Glock Hub

messi19

Why does his mother make more in a year than....I don't know...let's say......Spider Loc?

*DISCLAIMER*

This is not a fact based on any evidence, but rather a "claim" that I am confident enough to make after seeing the $4.99 webcam Spider Loc tries using to promote himself to any internet fan that will watch.  ::)

LOL damn!

But this nigga said he want to make "Game fans mad" or sum and then HE says that ppl on here dont have a life..Haha comedy!
+1
I like to have the basketball game on in the background & view threads like this to pass the time on an early Saturday evening before shit starts poppin off in a few hours. This thread is a prime example. :)

LOL co-sign

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Who's Nock Turnal?

Blood$

Lunatic

FREE POST

Yeah i made that up, haha, and i was suprised how many moron ass niggaz like u with 10 000 posts belived me, when there was no source...lol

And this is the Stupid ass nigga that Pmed me saying " Yo homie, are u a fan of   Nock Turnal"..wtf?  are u recruiting some kind of Nock Turnal E-Social Club, wtf, dude is ok but Why Pm me asking about that?

wtf, no wonder he got 10 000 posts, and i bet u aint got NockT feat Krayzie and Layzie bone-Live for Free, some sick ass Unreleased Krayzie bones track....And guess what, u aint gonna get it, its like MEga Rare in Dc++ Double Glock Hub
i believed it? show me my post that said i believed it. i was promotin my upcoming interview with knoc-turn'al with that pm. NO PLZ HOOK ME UP WITH THOSE :'(

kids these days

when it rains it pours

why do you hate on game?

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Who's Nock Turnal?

LOL
hey homie I ALWAYS forget to ask you:

1. What video is that with Kurupt in it that you have in your avy?

2. did you do that Kurupt sig that you're rockin (shits dope)?