Author Topic: Jayo Felony and Snoop  (Read 2066 times)

Allgold

Re: Jayo Felony and Snoop
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2008, 02:43:25 PM »
What's Jayo up to? Anyone know? I got that "To the Necc, Time is Bread" mixtape, the new stuff on there was pretty damn good.

First post here.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2008, 01:01:06 AM »
^^^^ Nah, I mean "Got Beef" from Eastsidaz first one, Jayo was on it.. But you're right, Crip Hop was on Eastsidaz second album and it was after that Jayo started yapping at the mouth about who was the originator of the term crip hop!

At the time Snoop was really ridin homies nuts though. He was heavily tryna sign him. I cant blame Jayo for bein pissed about that term. Is was more then just a term, it was gonna be the title of Jayos next album and Snoop knew it. Then Snoop came out with that Crip Hop track before Jayos album dropped. Thats some backstabber shit strait up. You stealin homies shit and supposed to be ridin with him. As far as Tray Dee, I heard the opposite. I heard Jayo socked Tray Dee in the jaw at a party in Long Beach after Tray made a comment about there bein "no real Crips in SD" (its mostly a Blood city down here). And i aint never heard no shit about N'hood "fuckin up" Jayo. But its known down here that they aint really had his back for a minute now. The city as a whole dont really back Jayo all that much. Not as much as Mitchy....or how the Mexicans be supportin they artists. Jayo's tight on the mic, dont get me wrong, but basically an afterthought in the town.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2008, 09:27:08 AM »
^^^^ Nah, I mean "Got Beef" from Eastsidaz first one, Jayo was on it.. But you're right, Crip Hop was on Eastsidaz second album and it was after that Jayo started yapping at the mouth about who was the originator of the term crip hop!

At the time Snoop was really ridin homies nuts though. He was heavily tryna sign him. I cant blame Jayo for bein pissed about that term. Is was more then just a term, it was gonna be the title of Jayos next album and Snoop knew it. Then Snoop came out with that Crip Hop track before Jayos album dropped. Thats some backstabber shit strait up. You stealin homies shit and supposed to be ridin with him. As far as Tray Dee, I heard the opposite. I heard Jayo socked Tray Dee in the jaw at a party in Long Beach after Tray made a comment about there bein "no real Crips in SD" (its mostly a Blood city down here). And i aint never heard no shit about N'hood "fuckin up" Jayo. But its known down here that they aint really had his back for a minute now. The city as a whole dont really back Jayo all that much. Not as much as Mitchy....or how the Mexicans be supportin they artists. Jayo's tight on the mic, dont get me wrong, but basically an afterthought in the town.

damn thats crazy cuz I heard the other way around that tray deee hit jayo!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

SHAAD G

• 'G'
  • Tha Ace Of Diego!
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2008, 11:33:32 AM »

You right on some points but snoop wasn't going to sign him, he was just gonna be heavily featured on Jayo's album at the time as well as the whole DPG gang and affiliates and producers such as CAT, Fredwreck, Jelly etc.  His album wasn't originally gonna be called "Crip Hop" it was going to be called "Hotter Than Fish Grease." He changed the album title after the altercation at the "Baby Boy" video shoot.  At that time the song "CRIP HOP" was featured on the Baby Boy soundtrack first before the Dueces and Trayz album came out so thats why everything happened at the shoot.

As far as his hood not showing him love, I mean I work at a gym on market in NHC. he would come through, work out and when he left there'd be other N'Hood Crips out hanging and he'd chill with them.  So his hood, maybe, all of SD, not at all because of the gang separation.  It is like 80% bloods out here and niggas feel like they'll be betraying their hood for liking good music.  Same with Mitch.  It's because of his affiliation with Lincoln Park alot of the other hoods won't support his shit.

On some real though, Jayo kinda messes himself up wit just beefing wit cats for no logical reason.  I think the whole thing wit snoop was hella stupid.  THEY ARE ALL CRIPS!  So "CRIP HOP" was bound to happen and Snoop never said he came up wit the term.  Jayo was in a great situation with them all on his side.  He was in videos, on albums, hanging and touring wit all them. he let his "SOUTHEAST HOOD MENTALlITY" take over and that messed it up for him.  It sucks but he's still tight!

HOlla
"Why settle for 3 when I got the eyes of Edgerrin!
 Why tie I'd rather win.
 Line for Line I'm Better then Most!"-Mykestro

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2008, 11:40:09 AM »

You right on some points but snoop wasn't going to sign him, he was just gonna be heavily featured on Jayo's album at the time as well as the whole DPG gang and affiliates and producers such as CAT, Fredwreck, Jelly etc.  His album wasn't originally gonna be called "Crip Hop" it was going to be called "Hotter Than Fish Grease." He changed the album title after the altercation at the "Baby Boy" video shoot.  At that time the song "CRIP HOP" was featured on the Baby Boy soundtrack first before the Dueces and Trayz album came out so thats why everything happened at the shoot.

As far as his hood not showing him love, I mean I work at a gym on market in NHC. he would come through, work out and when he left there'd be other N'Hood Crips out hanging and he'd chill with them.  So his hood, maybe, all of SD, not at all because of the gang separation.  It is like 80% bloods out here and niggas feel like they'll be betraying their hood for liking good music.  Same with Mitch.  It's because of his affiliation with Lincoln Park alot of the other hoods won't support his shit.

On some real though, Jayo kinda messes himself up wit just beefing wit cats for no logical reason.  I think the whole thing wit snoop was hella stupid.  THEY ARE ALL CRIPS!  So "CRIP HOP" was bound to happen and Snoop never said he came up wit the term.  Jayo was in a great situation with them all on his side.  He was in videos, on albums, hanging and touring wit all them. he let his "SOUTHEAST HOOD MENTALlITY" take over and that messed it up for him.  It sucks but he's still tight!

HOlla

good points and well said IMO
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Okka

« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2008, 11:55:05 AM »
Nima : So what's the situation between you, and the whole DPG Clique with Snoop Dogg, Tray Deee and them?

I mean shit is cool man, but its like this, if motherfuckers got issues wit me, I ain't the one to be talkin' behind their back, I ain't the one to be doin' all that gay shit, and if niggas is cool they cool, but as far as me and Daz or whatever, we just need to shoot the fair one and call it a day. Nigga can't rap better than me, nigga can't do shit better than me, so niggas can shoot the fair one and call it a day and motherfuckers keep my name out their mouth! And as far as Tray Deee we can do the same thing, shoot the fair one and call it a day!

http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/jayofelony/

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2008, 11:56:27 AM »
Nima : So what's the situation between you, and the whole DPG Clique with Snoop Dogg, Tray Deee and them?

I mean shit is cool man, but its like this, if motherfuckers got issues wit me, I ain't the one to be talkin' behind their back, I ain't the one to be doin' all that gay shit, and if niggas is cool they cool, but as far as me and Daz or whatever, we just need to shoot the fair one and call it a day. Nigga can't rap better than me, nigga can't do shit better than me, so niggas can shoot the fair one and call it a day and motherfuckers keep my name out their mouth! And as far as Tray Deee we can do the same thing, shoot the fair one and call it a day!

http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/jayofelony/

so what would you translate that paragraph into??
and that interview was from a while bacc right?
I mean he sound mad but what you think????
« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 12:02:52 PM by enyce »
Cube

Blood$

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2008, 12:24:43 PM »
OFFTOPC : Spider Loc was in Du-Low Gang  ???

« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2008, 01:19:03 PM »

HOlla

I dunno. Ive always felt homies music. But it seems as tho he's forgotten in the town. From what Ive seen and heard, in the minds of a lotta cats in SD....Jayo doesnt really rep like he used to. He's got flows, but it seems like he's stuck in the middle somewhere. He's on some halfway hollywood bullshit. Not completely blowin up, but also distancing himself from SD. You know that shit is gonna fly out here. SD's been itchin for somebody to break through for a long time. So the thought of someone getting even a little bit of exposure, and not reppin the town right aint happenin.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

SHAAD G

• 'G'
  • Tha Ace Of Diego!
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2008, 08:49:51 AM »

HOlla

I dunno. Ive always felt homies music. But it seems as tho he's forgotten in the town. From what Ive seen and heard, in the minds of a lotta cats in SD....Jayo doesnt really rep like he used to. He's got flows, but it seems like he's stuck in the middle somewhere. He's on some halfway hollywood bullshit. Not completely blowin up, but also distancing himself from SD. You know that shit is gonna fly out here. SD's been itchin for somebody to break through for a long time. So the thought of someone getting even a little bit of exposure, and not reppin the town right aint happenin.

Believe me I know.  Thats why Nick Cannon gets no love out here cause he shows absolutly NO LOVE to his home, Southeast San Diego!

As for Jayo, it's only here and there when he reps the town. so I feel you on that.  He still can spit but of course since we don't have a superstar yet, whenever we get someone wit a little shine, it's expected that they put SD all over the screen.  When they don't, then it's like fuck'em! lol  So I feel you on that my dude.

"Why settle for 3 when I got the eyes of Edgerrin!
 Why tie I'd rather win.
 Line for Line I'm Better then Most!"-Mykestro

Okka

« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2008, 05:37:38 AM »
Daz Dillinger - Pistol Whip

http://download.yousendit.com/B19421236C40A1E8

"Snoop beat yo ass and Tray Deee socked you ass in the jaw"

« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2008, 09:31:18 AM »
Daz Dillinger - Pistol Whip

http://download.yousendit.com/B19421236C40A1E8

"Snoop beat yo ass and Tray Deee socked you ass in the jaw"

and we all know how credible Daz's bitchass is lol. The Tray Dee line is suspect just because of the Snoop line. "Snoop beat yo ass"? lol

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2008, 10:25:23 AM »
Jayo Felony -  Before You Can respond           (Props to So Parallel)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/668044988adc81/

Jayo Felony - DAZ IS DEAD   

http://www.zshare.net/download/66564054a7ea56/

Funny 2003-2004 War Shit  8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2008, 12:47:15 PM »
I heard dat nigga Jayo whooped dat rat like mufuckas ass and dat snitch had done called da Five-0 to take care of Jayo. Dats word on da street ya feel me. 8)

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!