Author Topic: wow. fisher and the ref can suck a dick.  (Read 516 times)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
wow. fisher and the ref can suck a dick.
« on: March 24, 2008, 10:31:33 PM »
how the fuck is the game gonna end on some bull shit like that?  fisher is a bitch for pulling monta to the ground and the ref is a bigger bitch for makin the wrong call.  they could have still been playing right now. 

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: wow. fisher and the ref can suck a dick.
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 10:34:41 PM »
lmao yeah that was a horrible call.....or non-call, however you want to look at it...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 10:42:24 PM »
lol.  watch sportscenter...."monta bulls over fisher to end game"  straight up dick riiiidin.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Sparegeez

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2008, 10:44:37 PM »
I agree 100% with Sucka Free on this one. I'm mad too dogg

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2008, 10:49:25 PM »
i don't get why everyone was up in arms over that. to me, it looked like Ellis pushed Fisher first, and then fisher pulled him to the ground with him after.  if you look at it like that, then ellis committed the foul first, so it was the right call.

wcsoldier

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2008, 11:03:53 PM »
what about Ellis extra free throw given by the refs ?  .. There shouldn't have had a OT .. Lakers shot themselves in the foot ... GS nearly gave away the 1st game, we nearly gave away this one .. end of story

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2008, 11:04:04 PM »
people always add music to threads on this board... where's the sad violin playing in the background for this one?  8)
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2008, 11:11:34 PM »
i don't get why everyone was up in arms over that. to me, it looked like Ellis pushed Fisher first, and then fisher pulled him to the ground with him after.  if you look at it like that, then ellis committed the foul first, so it was the right call.

yeah like stu said "we're in overtime...even though we shouldn't be"<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/JSnR80kY0m0&amp;hl=ent&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/JSnR80kY0m0&amp;hl=ent&amp;autoplay=0</a>

that was the right call to make, everyone got jammed and from what i saw fisher got the initial foul and out of reaction he did what he did.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 11:13:15 PM by Don Jacob »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

MoreSwaggerThanMickJagger

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2008, 11:12:02 PM »
what about Ellis extra free throw given by the refs ?  .. There shouldn't have had a OT .. Lakers shot themselves in the foot ... GS nearly gave away the 1st game, we nearly gave away this one .. end of story

Warriors>>>Lakers   END OF STORY

LOL at Fisher's scrub ass getting away with that,  fuckin Bob Delaney helping out the Lakers hmmm what else is new.  What a fuckin joke that was.  Warriors got screwed over bad!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2008, 11:13:03 PM »

you mean, the free throws that were violated by kobe jab steppin in the lane to distract monta at the line?  come on man.  you know that was the right call...but the shit at the end, blood.

people always add music to threads on this board... where's the sad violin playing in the background for this one?  8)

funny homer.  i hope we play yall bitch asses in the playoffs.(if we even make the playoffs)

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2008, 11:14:42 PM »

Warriors>>>Lakers   END OF STORY

LOL at Fisher's scrub ass getting away with that,  fuckin Bob Delaney helping out the Lakers hmmm what else is new.  What a fuckin joke that was.  Warriors got screwed over bad!

bull shit! there were 2 bad calls on the lakers before that that went in favor of golde state.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2008, 11:15:40 PM »

you mean, the free throws that were violated by kobe jab steppin in the lane to distract monta at the line?  come on man.  you know that was the right call...but the shit at the end, blood.

people always add music to threads on this board... where's the sad violin playing in the background for this one?  8)

funny homer.  i hope we play yall bitch asses in the playoffs.(if we even make the playoffs)

you have trouble beating us without our twin towers, what makes you think you can roll over us WITH them?

Sparegeez

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2008, 11:17:13 PM »
Was Kobe's lane violation justified? YES

Was Monta Fouled at the end of the game? YES

Did the Warriors get screwed by Derek Fisher's dirty act? YES

Lakers win, Warriors lose. Series is tied at 2-2, let's resolve it in the playoffs. The end.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2008, 11:20:22 PM »
oh god, fisher falls and fucks up his knee and ellis should get the foul. no way!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2008, 11:21:44 PM »
who ever put the music in the background is a certified faggot.  ruin a thread by bleedin a niggas ear.  thanks you bitch. 

this music shit in the background should not be tolerated by any of the sections of this board but the g-spot.  bull shit like this fucks up the conversation and peoples perspective that may actually alter ones opinion.  so suck it easy homie. 

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!