Author Topic: Snoop Dogg concert in Nebraska, Nima, can U ask if Soopafly going to be there???  (Read 899 times)

Money

II try to have intellegent conversations about Soopafly.  Not only that, but when he comes to my neck of the woods (which the last time he did was 8 years ago), I try to make him feel hospitable.  Not only that, but I drive around Nebraska everyday with my windows down promoting Soopafly holding up his CD cover to peeps at red lights when they look over at my car and want to know what i'm bumping.

:o :o ;D ;D ;D LMAO keep it coming!!

FREEPOST!! :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah:

Visualize what you can't see

• Muthafuckin' OG
LMAO @ This thread. Please allow me to join.
Free post time!

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
 :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof:
 :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah:
 :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin:
 :banana_llama: :banana_llama: :banana_llama: :banana_llama: :banana_llama: :banana_llama: :banana_llama: :banana_llama: :banana_llama: :banana_llama: :banana_llama: :banana_llama:

Money

Lunatic

lol at the people who don't realise that the whole obsession with soopafly is just a joke and Soopafly DPGC makes fools of ya

I hope and pray it is.
LMAO im with ya on that D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Money

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

The Real Kilo2

Man, I seriously do hope this is a joke. I support the west and all, but man you are CREEPY to the 10th power. No offense, but if I was Soopafly I would have a restraining order put out on your ass.

Money

Blood$

don't forget to check his mouth and feet while he's there. ;D

Maybe while he's asleep I can examine them  :laugh:....just joking.

I don't think you were kidding

ROFL... another classic thread

KING HOLLYWOOOD

• Lil Geezy
FUCK SNOOP..............AND FUCK ALL HIS FAGGOT ASS CRABS...............IS STILL ALKN!!!

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
Man, This shit is Fuccin Hilarious.  ;D

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

The Watcher

army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Johnny B

I'm still laughing at this shit. lol

Young Old Head

serious or not... shit's annoying as hell!!!

Cash Money Blood Gang