Author Topic: Worst Game I've Ever Seen In My Life...Lakers just shit all over themselves.  (Read 497 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Boston clearly played like the better team...Tougher defense, more aggressive on offense... Lakers. played. p-a-t-h-e-t-i-c. I had no idea there was even a slight capability of this epic collapse. There's no doubt in my mind that the Boston Celtics, as a team, were hungrier, and that makes me wanna puke myself to death. Seriously, blahhh. Lakers handled their business in the toughest conference, then failed on the big stage. No team defense, no help for Kobe on offense...EMBARASSING. Celtic fans, you got us this time, but the future is ours, and revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy. We'll see you again (if you make it). Kobe has a great memory. Hopefully we'll be facing you with a true center on our side next time around. Fuck Boston...PeACe

:puke:

blue crew

• 'G'
Kobe has a great memory. Hopefully we'll be facing you with a true center on our side next time around. Fuck Boston...PeACe

:puke:

didnt fag ass kobe remember that he got his ass handed to him in the finals against the pistons in 04 with his great memory then? or the fact that the celtics had shit all over his team in his own house?

ahahaha @ a true center next time, a true center like...shaq. kobe aint shit without a center to carry his teams.

this nicca is on the 2nd biggest ass whoopin of all time. JORDAN GAVE the biggest whoopin in history, kobe was on the losers of the 2nd worst. ahha

OG Hack Wilson

"played like the better team"

you can't just man up and was "Boston WAS the better team"?  that's the truth ruth.

either way here's to Celtics-Lakers rematch next year 8)

"2008-09: The NBA Title runs through Boston"
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

The Watcher

lakers -> :banana_dss: <- boston

thats all i have to say on the matter

better luck next year
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Pretty humble for a Laker/Kobe cockrider
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Keep your head up, homie. It was still a very positive season for us. We will try it again.

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'
CELTICS ARE JUST A MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER TEAM THAN THE WEAK ASS LAKERS

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^Yes, they are...cuz they were hungrier. We still coulda beat them, though. Some of our players are just extremely young and haven't been in this situation before. We have time to get there. This was Boston's last chance and they handled it...Lakers have a much brighter future ahead of them and as we grow together, we'll get better together.. so I'm not trippin.

• 'G'
^Yes, they are...cuz they were hungrier. We still coulda beat them, though. Some of our players are just extremely young and haven't been in this situation before. We have time to get there. This was Boston's last chance and they handled it...Lakers have a much brighter future ahead of them and as we grow together, we'll get better together.. so I'm not trippin.

NOT JUST CUZ THEY'RE HUNGRIER
THEIR PLAYERS ARE JUST WAY BETTER AND THEY JUST PLAY BETTER AS A TEAM
AND CUZ KOBE IS OVERRATED. HE CHOKED.

• 'G'
KG + PIERCE + RAY ALLEN >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> KOBE + GASOL + ODOM

wcsoldier

the main reason we lost is P. Pierce , trade all that Walton/Radman to upgrade the SF position defensive wise .. plus Lamar needs to go due to spacing pbs .. Odom at the 3 won't work .. if we can trade for Battier or Artest , it's over

Now_Im_Not_Banned

NOT JUST CUZ THEY'RE HUNGRIER
THEIR PLAYERS ARE JUST WAY BETTER AND THEY JUST PLAY BETTER AS A TEAM
AND CUZ KOBE IS OVERRATED. HE CHOKED.

They were hungrier...that is the main reason they won. KG, Pierce, Allen- They all knew in the back of their minds that this was their last shot at a title. Other than in Game 6, Lakers showed that they were on-par with Boston by keeping every game close and beating them a couple times...It's not like this was a sweep and Boston was clearly far superior. They wanted it more, and our players are young as fuck and haven't previously been in this situation... One step at a time. Next time we get to the Finals, you can rest assure it wont be the same story...PeACe

• 'G'
KOBE BEEN IN THAT SITUATION BEFORE BUT HE CHOKED LIKE THE REST OF HIS TEAM
HE COULDNT DO SHIT
HE DIDNT HAVE SHAQ TO RIDE TO A CHAMPIONSHIP THIS TIME

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^So Kobe was supposed to go out there and win on his own? He was supposed to defend all 5 Celtic players? Come on, now. Even you know how ridiculous that sounds...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

the main reason we lost is P. Pierce , trade all that Walton/Radman to upgrade the SF position defensive wise .. plus Lamar needs to go due to spacing pbs .. Odom at the 3 won't work .. if we can trade for Battier or Artest , it's over

Man, are you kidding me? It's already over, we don't need any trades/move...as for the SF issue, we have Ariza as a defensive stopper at the 3. He simply wasn't in the rotation for these playoffs because of the injury...just have patience.