Author Topic: last night i kissed a girl in front of another girl i fresh got a phone # off of  (Read 414 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
so im in the club goin dumb at the bar ordering drinks with my boy when this chubby lil drunk whore out of nowhere says wasup and grabs my dick lol, i ask her wats her name how old she is, the usual bull shit and then i go in and start macking on her (kissing), i pulled the bitch by her hand im looking suuuuper lame cuz im sporting a chubby chic on my arm lol.. but im trying hit the parking lot and go get domed up in the back of my whip.. but security and the shady korean owner after 5 minutes trying to convince them didnt allow for this. so she was like i need to go to the bathroom while walking there she grabs some cholo's ass lmao hes following her now and she goes inside the bathroom i look at him hes like a thats your lady dogg i go naww hell naaaa im just tryin to get domed up lol... we have a good laugh and i post outside the bathroom with him hes like i dont know where my homies are at but lets pimp bitches so im at the chics bathroom wit him and i pick up on some bomb ass bitch at the entrance lol!! gettin her digits and all that while my chunky girl is still in the restroom true story. the bitch finally comes out and walks out with some random girl and disses me!!

Fast Forward to 5 #'s later with a hickie on my neck cheaaaaaa (this 1 chic left on me last tuesday during sex =/), we walk outside its fuckin hot so i take off my shirt/undershirt and i hear a group of bitches on the side like cheeeowww sexyy so i walk up to 5 bitches and start rappin to them i put back on my shirt and use the undershirt to cover my whole neck so my hickie thats already got me madd rejected in there (girl he has a hickie on his neck lol) is no longer visible, so at first the girl didnt wanna give up her # in fear of looking like a slut in front of her girl friends, but then i spit some more game and make em laugh then shes like fuck it call n she gives me the # so im like can i get a hug and she gives me the type of hug you give when your 6 days into a relationship lol.....
by this time my boys are already rapping to her homegirls, when the chubby chick comes out, and shes like ey whre u been at walk me to my car and shes alll tryin to show off in front of the other bitch i picked up (who looked way better) tryin to touch me but i put both of my hands on top of my head lol... and shes like why u doing that i wuz like lets go to your car, and i told the other chic ima walk her hahah so we go to the front of the club her friend pulls up in her car jus as we go outside and she starts kissing on me lol..
after thats all said and done i go back and try to talk to the bitch i just picked up on and shes like i dont like you, i dont like your game lol !! i was like shes drunk and she needed someone to walk her shes like how do you think we feel , and her girl points outTHE hickey on my neck WACKKK!!!!!! then im like na i got options your not my girl yet lol.. then i clean up the situation and make her laugh a lil bit we go back rap to some more bitches in the parking lot and hop in my whip bitches are jockin on the way out
theyre still near the entrance lol baby girls on my nuts and then i was like aye see i told you im riding on 23 inch chromey shoes and shes like u need to give your aunt (TIA) back her ride lol.. somethin i told them to make em laugh earlier

ahhh then we're drivin n i pulled over some chics in a suv, told them we had kush i hopped in there whip in the back, they had tequila and beer :) my boyz were rapping to her homegirls, i picked up on the driver after she asked if anyone had kids and she told me "u look like you would make some cute kids" while my homie was trying to get at her she wasnt showing him no love lol... so after that went to the gas station to get food where there were some more hoes but parked this time, my boyz were all like sharks, they go up to them, at that moment i decide i need gas so im just chillin tryin to pump gas when all of a sudden they pull up and the driver is on the nuts lol.. i get that bitches digits and my homie kills it by opening her door and trying to pull the passenger out lmao
i sent her a text later "excuse my sorry ass friends" lol IDIOTSSS

so yep, summarizes the night puttt it on the lineee hustle til you shineee

oh disclaimer ima humble ass muthafucker in no way shape or form here am i trying to look cool or say my life is better than yours cuz im lame, and just like havin fun. peace peace peace  ;)

Elano

John and his date were parked on a secluded dirt road and started to make out hot and heavy. the chick stopped and said, "i really should have told you this earlier, but i'm actually a hooker and i charge $20 for sex." john pulled a twenty out of his billfold and proceeded to have his way with her.
After a cigarette, john just sat in the driver's seat starring out the window. the chick asked him, "why aren't we going anywhere?" john replied, well, i really should have told you this earlier." "i am actually a taxi cab driver, and the fare back to town is $25."

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
wow...you gotta stay away from fat chicks

some of my friends have that problem..its disgusting.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
^^dude i was suuuuper blown and i was just trying to get domed up in the parking lot lol the whole discrepancy was me getting back in the club (Potreros in Lynwood) because there arent any Come Backs once you leave your out.. i was talkin to security the music was all loud i was like the owner over there said it was ok, if i come back im just tryin to get some bomb dome and come back lol.. security was coo but he was like sorry man.. yo and the fat chic slapped his ass lmao i was like fuuuuuck lemme take her outside already

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
^^dude i was suuuuper blown and i was just trying to get domed up in the parking lot lol the whole discrepancy was me getting back in the club (Potreros in Lynwood) because there arent any Come Backs once you leave your out.. i was talkin to security the music was all loud i was like the owner over there said it was ok, if i come back im just tryin to get some bomb dome and come back lol.. security was coo but he was like sorry man.. yo and the fat chic slapped his ass lmao i was like fuuuuuck lemme take her outside already

LMAO!!!!!!
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
man this story really make me miss the single life...glad someones out there still living it up props homie 8)

Sikotic™

fat girls give the best head. i always got a chubby girl on speed dial.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
fat girls give the best head. i always got a chubby girl on speed dial.

yeah they work hard ....and they cook pretty good too.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

John and his date were parked on a secluded dirt road and started to make out hot and heavy. the chick stopped and said, "i really should have told you this earlier, but i'm actually a hooker and i charge $20 for sex." john pulled a twenty out of his billfold and proceeded to have his way with her.
After a cigarette, john just sat in the driver's seat starring out the window. the chick asked him, "why aren't we going anywhere?" john replied, well, i really should have told you this earlier." "i am actually a taxi cab driver, and the fare back to town is $25."

LOL

Al Bundy

nauticaice is a real player haha take some notes

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
^

when i was in highschool i probably would have agreed with you but when you grow up a lil you realize that's a sad shallow way of life. i'm not hating though, i use to be like that, but it's never satisfying IMO. 

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'
^

when i was in highschool i probably would have agreed with you but when you grow up a lil you realize that's a sad shallow way of life. i'm not hating though, i use to be like that, but it's never satisfying IMO. 

I FEEL U DOGGIE I USED TO BE THE BIGGEST PIMP I PROBABLY HOOKED UP WITH MORE THAN 5 GIRLS ALREADY AND IM NOT EVEN 30 YET. BUT NOW I THINK ITS BETTER IF U GOT 1 SPECIAL PERSON. BUT SUM1 WHOS NOT A FUCKING INSENSITIVE BITCH LIKE MY EX!  >:(

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
^

I FEEL U DOGGIE I USED TO BE THE BIGGEST PIMP I PROBABLY HOOKED UP WITH MORE THAN 5 GIRLS ALREADY AND IM NOT EVEN 30 YET. BUT NOW I THINK ITS BETTER IF U GOT 1 SPECIAL PERSON. BUT SUM1 WHOS NOT A FUCKING INSENSITIVE BITCH LIKE MY EX!  >:(

lol, oh poor you. i think you need to hang out with nauticICE then....

Sikotic™

Here, in case that bitch got something you were swappin spit with:

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

h2k4

Here, in case that bitch got something you were swappin spit with:

HAHA, no shit.  It sounds like fatty was a loose one.