Author Topic: Nas = GOAT??  (Read 7084 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Re: Nas = GOAT??
« Reply #180 on: July 19, 2008, 12:17:32 AM »
1) Rakim
2) Joe Budden
3) Nas

that's where i stopped giving a fuck about your opinion. joe budden aka mr. pump it up better than nas?  ::)

Is Pump it Up the only song u've heard by him?  It's called Versatility, and if u know it so well that means it did it's job.

Go listen to his album or any of the mood Muzik's before u just called him the "pump it up guy"

"Oh Nas, the "I Can" man Pssssssh"

That's what u sounding like right about now...

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #181 on: July 19, 2008, 02:09:20 AM »
He's up there with the greatest: 2Pac, Biggie, LL Cool J, Bone, etc.

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

exactly what i was thinking
Mobb Deep, Wutang, Dogg Pound, Westside Connection, Public Enemy>>>>>>Bone

The Best of 3 Worlds

J Bananas

« Reply #182 on: July 19, 2008, 02:23:07 AM »
anyone can argue whoever the fuck they want over whoever..

putting a question mark next to GOAT is an open invitation for idiots arguing over their favorite guys

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #183 on: July 19, 2008, 09:26:56 AM »

putting a question mark next to GOAT is an open invitation for idiots arguing over their favorite guys

lol no doubt....

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #184 on: July 19, 2008, 03:29:08 PM »

lol no doubt....
i agree. there are a few idiots on here like chamillitary dick and some others.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #185 on: July 19, 2008, 04:32:16 PM »

lol no doubt....

lol, cuz im clearly arguing that cham is the GOAT. ::) (its tupac)
UR THE ONE WHO SAYS T.I. IS ONE OF THE GREATEST ALL TIME. ::) :D :laugh: ???
all im sayin is the truth, cham>t.i. 8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #186 on: July 19, 2008, 04:38:17 PM »

lol no doubt....

if he ain't the greatest of this new gen and he is definitely one of the best. your opinion about cham is yours(even though i listened to his first album again to see why you say he's better than t.i and he's not) but you threw shots at me so you made ya self receptive to any thing i got to say to you.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #187 on: July 19, 2008, 04:42:31 PM »

lol no doubt....

if he ain't the greatest of this new gen and he is definitely one of the best. your opinion about cham is yours(even though i listened to his first album again to see why you say he's better than t.i and he's not) but you threw shots at me so you made ya self receptive to any thing i got to say to you.

cuz you dont make any points about t.i. to support your case. your argument from start to finish is the same exact thing..."t.i. is better". at least luna can defend him with valid points.

Lunatic

« Reply #188 on: July 19, 2008, 04:43:01 PM »
^thank u for the compliment lol
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #189 on: July 19, 2008, 04:46:50 PM »

lol, i remember back in the day people use to call you a t.i. dickrider..., but now this classic material guy is the true definition of it! ppl on this board owe u an apology! :P

Lunatic

« Reply #190 on: July 19, 2008, 04:48:57 PM »

lol, i remember back in the day people use to call you a t.i. dickrider..., but now this classic material guy is the true definition of it! ppl on this board owe u an apology! :P
ppl still call me that, i aint one though..i give my opinion and as you can see, i back it up.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #191 on: July 19, 2008, 04:51:57 PM »

first lick some sweaty balls. you call me a dickrider but YOU got cham pictures all on ya shit. do you kiss ya computer screen before you go to sleep bitch boy?????????

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #192 on: July 19, 2008, 04:58:39 PM »

first lick some sweaty balls. you call me a dickrider but YOU got cham pictures all on ya shit. do you kiss ya computer screen before you go to sleep bitch boy?????????

always :-* LOL! but please explain to me how i ride chamill? actually since you came here and started callin t.i. the greatest thing to ever touch i mic, i never even really talked about chamill in my posts (unless it was a thread about him). but to use your own words against you...your opinon is w/e. you think ima dickrider...w/e. but ur clearly fooling yourself. ::)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #193 on: July 19, 2008, 05:00:13 PM »

lol no doubt....

cuz you dont make any points about t.i. to support your case. your argument from start to finish is the same exact thing..."t.i. is better". at least luna can defend him with valid points.
muthafucka i got a lot of t.i. material. so that is backing it up dummy. if i didn't own one t.i. album i would be stupid to consider him great. you probably haven't even heard a whole t.i. album and you say the shit you say. ya mother should have swallowed ya dumb ass instead of wasting ya pops time.

Al Bundy

« Reply #194 on: July 19, 2008, 05:09:12 PM »
1) Rakim
2) Joe Budden
3) Nas

that's where i stopped giving a fuck about your opinion. joe budden aka mr. pump it up better than nas?  ::)

Is Pump it Up the only song u've heard by him?  It's called Versatility, and if u know it so well that means it did it's job.

Go listen to his album or any of the mood Muzik's before u just called him the "pump it up guy"

"Oh Nas, the "I Can" man Pssssssh"

That's what u sounding like right about now...

i tried listening to all of them and they're all pretty boring.