Author Topic: West Coast Shit - Spider Loc-------U Can't Hate on this!!!!!  (Read 1128 times)

Black Gloves

Re: West Coast Shit - Spider Loc-------U Can't Hate on this!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2008, 12:35:07 PM »
the mods needs to get on they job and ban promoters in her and delete all these spider topics.

its funny cuz u get a laugh outta em but god damn its too much.
delete them why?? cuz u dont like them,who is you???matter of fact fucc you!!!the reason these threads get fucced up is cuz of YOU and ya hatin-ass buddies,like it or not spider got fans just like u love games music, some people love spiders music,get over it!!! i dont go into game threads and talk shit about game and i cant stand him and if i happen to look at some shit of his i damn sure not gonna leave a bullshit comment like u always do!!! its childish to do so...u should be banned or deleted, and the mods like the drama,they like spider to get hated on,it keeps the site busy...and it aint that much laughing in the world,aint nobody laughing cuz aint shit funny!!! your a loser...

and why dont YOU like Game....exactly cuz just like Game has fans, you got Spiders dick in your throat ;)...see how i flipped it..damn i should be a rapper...i should call myself..sp..spider...spider loc!

oh dang my bad, already a rapper named spider loc :-X ::)

N you a bitch, you did the same thing when you first started postin here bitch ass nigga.

Just accept that you have NO talent. You think you gonna go somewhere with Spider Loc?
LMAO

How a nigga pose to have a label but he cant eeven get his own album out or even get a fanbase ha ha ha ha

only fanbase he has is fake thugs/bangers that lives in the suburb, the "unloyal" g-unit fans that like him cuz hes from the west and claims he a G (cuz they love that shit)...and sad pathetic muthafuckas that need to look up to fucking rappers and care
about their image ::)

this nigga Spider said...LMAO...this nigga said i remember hearing it like 06-07 cuz i wanted to see how he did on a Jay-Z beat..the This Cant Be Life beat...LMAO..the nigga said "we tryna be rich...now aint we nice?" LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAo

dude is so fuckin corny and wack
i knew u was a fan !!! u reciting my homie lyrics good job!!! u makin yourself look bad,u are so pathetic and pitiful...checc this out the name callin is tiring cuz i would beat u to death in person,and im tired of this bacc and forth shit im starting to look stupid arguing with a bitch,im getting out of my character cuzz,anyway u in my thread homie if u dont like the topic get the fucc out!!! when they start a thread for homo rappers(wayne&baby&game) and the fans who love them u be more than welcome to praise your favorites...

LMAOOOO @ "i would beat u to death in person" ::)

"we tryna be rich..now aint we nice?" LMAO that nigga is a cornball duke

woow now you sayin "cuzz" cuz u hangin wit Spider ::)

"homo" wayne and game >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> spider loc

n thats whats matter. Nigga hiphop aint raising me you weak ass nigga. i listen to music cuz i enjoy the music i dont give a fuck about wayne i dont even like duke but i dont care about them other wise. all i know is Game, Wayne >>>> spider by far

lemme ask you a question..can you tell me which rappers Spider is better than on the west since he so good?

no one..exactly and therefor you niggas tryna push this "hes real hes real hes real" cuz u know his talent holds no fuckin weight

you tryna push that image shit that he created for himself cuz you wanna fool people into likin him cuz of that get teh fuck outta here you wack 2 muthafucka..

but lemme ask you name the rappers Spider is better than ON THE WEST??!

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2008, 12:54:53 PM »
the mods needs to get on they job and ban promoters in her and delete all these spider topics.

delete them why?? cuz u dont like them,who is you???matter of fact fucc you!!!the reason these threads get fucced up is cuz of YOU and ya hatin-ass buddies,like it or not spider got fans just like u love games music, some people love spiders music,get over it!!! i dont go into game threads and talk shit about game and i cant stand him and if i happen to look at some shit of his i damn sure not gonna leave a bullshit comment like u always do!!! its childish to do so...u should be banned or deleted, and the mods like the drama,they like spider to get hated on,it keeps the site busy...and it aint that much laughing in the world,aint nobody laughing cuz aint shit funny!!! your a loser...

and why dont YOU like Game....exactly cuz just like Game has fans, you got Spiders dick in your throat ;)...see how i flipped it..damn i should be a rapper...i should call myself..sp..spider...spider loc!

N you a bitch, you did the same thing when you first started postin here bitch ass nigga.

Just accept that you have NO talent. You think you gonna go somewhere with Spider Loc?
LMAO

How a nigga pose to have a label but he cant eeven get his own album out or even get a fanbase ha ha ha ha

only fanbase he has is fake thugs/bangers that lives in the suburb, the "unloyal" g-unit fans that like him cuz hes from the west and claims he a G (cuz they love that shit)...and sad pathetic muthafuckas that need to look up to fucking rappers and care

this nigga Spider said...LMAO...this nigga said i remember hearing it like 06-07 cuz i wanted to see how he did on a Jay-Z beat..the This Cant Be Life beat...LMAO..the nigga said "we tryna be rich...now aint we nice?" LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAo

i knew u was a fan !!! u reciting my homie lyrics good job!!! u makin yourself look bad,u are so pathetic and pitiful...checc this out the name callin is tiring cuz i would beat u to death in person,and im tired of this bacc and forth shit im starting to look stupid arguing with a bitch,im getting out of my character cuzz,anyway u in my thread homie if u dont like the topic get the fucc out!!! when they start a thread for homo rappers(wayne&baby&game) and the fans who love them u be more than welcome to praise your favorites...

"homo" wayne and game >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> spider loc

n thats whats matter. Nigga hiphop aint raising me you weak ass nigga. i listen to music cuz i enjoy the music i dont give a fuck about wayne i dont even like duke but i dont care about them other wise. all i know is Game, Wayne >>>> spider by far

lemme ask you a question..can you tell me which rappers Spider is better than on the west since he so good?

no one..exactly and therefor you niggas tryna push this "hes real hes real hes real" cuz u know his talent holds no fuckin weight

you tryna push that image shit that he created for himself cuz you wanna fool people into likin him cuz of that get teh fuck outta here you wack 2 muthafucka..

now im wacc too!!!lol...boy stop!!! i say cuzz cuz im a crip, nigga!!!i theres gotta be more/shes a whore,she cant be wifed/we love goin to war,we cant be right/... u left that part out on purpose i guess!!! and he better than most,and just as dope as the rest...if u wanna feel like u know it all,then listen to his music i mean really listen the give a honest opinion...or not!!! i dont give a fucc about you or what u think anyway,succ it easy fagg!!!

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2008, 01:11:34 PM »
^^that's fine, but what about his My Space Page???
how u gonna ask somebody who dont even like spider about his music,i thought u was more intelligent than that!!! go to his myspace page or spiindastreets.com

I think you got my post misconstrued my Dude!
I know Spi has his my space and his site.
I'm just saying he can upload Audo via those two avenues rather than use a DJ,who is going to ruin the track with their constant yelling..That's All..
Hope this make sense now..

dude i did it!!! didnt you read who the thread starter was??? i explained it a couple comment ago,look up!!!

Oh right..right
I saw that
But the Dj tags are annoying as hell...
Props!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Bishop Malone

« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2008, 01:19:41 PM »
that shit is wack

Black Gloves

« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2008, 01:37:48 PM »

LMAO

now im wacc too!!!lol...boy stop!!! i say cuzz cuz im a crip, nigga!!!i theres gotta be more/shes a whore,she cant be wifed/we love goin to war,we cant be right/... u left that part out on purpose i guess!!! and he better than most,and just as dope as the rest...if u wanna feel like u know it all,then listen to his music i mean really listen the give a honest opinion...or not!!! i dont give a fucc about you or what u think anyway,succ it easy fagg!!!

"succ it easy" lol @ u biting Game with that shit.

if he better than most NAME em muthafucka.

NAME rappers he better than ON THE WEST

Bishop Malone

« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2008, 01:50:16 PM »
he aint better than shit

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2008, 01:58:05 PM »

LMAO

Ay paybacc u know how it is when you arguing with ya baby moms or a female they got to have the last word that's how this nigga is. I got to the point where I ignore him. The nigga from the uk he don't know what's up you got to forgive him. And I see how this nigga using the same shit I say bout wackwall about spi now. He lookin for game through real niggaz.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Black Gloves

« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2008, 02:23:15 PM »

all im sayin is how u finna be a rapper but cant spell "Beautiful World"

this nigga spellin BLUEtiful and shit..dont act like that shit was a play on words

that nigga mispelled with his stuttering ass

and Trav Teezy haha you so corny. Every post dude makes is corny as fuck.

"you know how it is in the streets".."you know how it is when you and yo baby momma".."you know how it is when real niggaz"

lmao get the fuck outta here you internet goof

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2008, 02:52:33 PM »

this nigga spellin BLUEtiful and shit..dont act like that shit was a play on words

"you know how it is in the streets".."you know how it is when you and yo baby momma".."you know how it is when real niggaz"

That's y u and a few more niggaz stay on my sack hoe? I pull niggaz card about the hoeish ways makes me corny? If my shit is corny its cause I aint no internet nigga im a street nigga im not here to entertain some weird ass niggaz.  Keep my nigga name and baymaac poppin square ass white ass european ass nigga. Nigga u say u in the uk for school y u always up here? When niggaz go to other places they try to get with the bitches in them places but your faggot stay up here runnin ya mouth about men never nothin bout a chick expect for the homegirl supreme but u hatin on her too. U come off gay or weird take ya pick homie.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2008, 07:04:17 PM »

awww cuzz u from the u.k!!! i should have known better...bluetitiful world,u know the color blue,man i guess that went over your head huh??? sticc to crumpets and tea homie!!! leave the gangsta shit alone...

CHI-CROWN

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2008, 11:06:15 PM »
That's my shit! ;D
AYO MR.ED....................HOW'S THINGS DOWN AT THA BARN???IS YOUR MASTER OR JOCKEY FEEDIN U???YO ED..............THA NEXT TIME U TAKE PICS OF YO UGLY SCRUBBY SKINNY FAGGOT ASS AND DECIDES TO POST IT.....................MAKE SURE U CLEAN UP YOUR UGLY FACE...............BITCH U GOT TOO MUCH OF THAT DAM OIL IN YO FACE................U GOT OILY SKIN MR.ED..........................I GUESS NOW WHY THA PRICES OF GAS WENT UP!!!AND BITCH U KNOW WHAT IT IS..............IS STILL CHI-TOWN..................IS STILL ALMIGHTY................AND U KNOW WE DON'T LIKE NOBODY................IS STILL AMOR DE REEEEY..................IS STILL COBRA-KILLA...............DISCIPLE-KILLA.................AND STILL CRIP-KILLA..............AND OH YEAH GAY ASS TOOKIE STILL ROTZ..............AH,HA,HA,HAHA................5ALIVE BITCH..............FUCK ALL CRIPS...............FUCK GAY ASS SPIDER YOKE...............AND FUCK CARSON TOO.............AND BITCH NO MATTER HOW MUCH U HATE ME.................I'M STILL YOUR KING..............BITCH ASK YOUR OTHER KING...............KING PETEY!!!

Al Bundy

« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2008, 03:12:08 AM »
shits garbage
stop hatin nigga!!! u know the song is dope,quit being a bitch!!!

LOL. Shit was wack. Quit being a yes man and grow some balls.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2008, 11:20:37 AM »
shits garbage
stop hatin nigga!!! u know the song is dope,quit being a bitch!!!

LOL. Shit was wack. Quit being a yes man and grow some balls.
 your a yes woman ,bitch ass nigga!!! i put the song up so of course i like the song,you's a dip shit dumb-ass...

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2008, 12:00:18 PM »
^^ You gotta accept the fact that Not everybody is going to dig SPi's music all the time!
Accept it and move on!
No need to keep dragging this any more than you should!
Let It Go...
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2008, 12:48:06 PM »
^^ You gotta accept the fact that Not everybody is going to dig SPi's music all the time!
Accept it and move on!
No need to keep dragging this any more than you should!
Let It Go...
and u gotta understand that i didnt ask for his opinion...its alot of songs that i dont dig,but that doesnt make them wacc or garbage,he just talkin shit to do it and i know it!!! and im not dragging nothing, u seem a lil bias cuz u always got somethin to say to people who support spider,but when these other fools get on here to spew negativity for the fucc of it,u aint got shit to say to them, u need to checc yourself homeboy!!! i'll "let it" go when these silly muthafuccas stop coming into the threads of a person they hate so much just to talk shit!!!