Author Topic: NIK...  (Read 443 times)

'EclipZe

Re: NIK...
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2008, 04:44:24 AM »
Lakers>Clippers>Blazers. 8)

Celtics > all 3  ;D

Keep dreaming. Boston Celtics are the new Miami Heat...ya'll don't stand a chance in '09.

17 rings and runnin'

8)

losing Posey hurts tho.  not gonna front on that one.

As of now, I place the Sixers above the Celtics...

lol... boston wont have a heat-erd season

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2008, 10:07:21 AM »
Lakers>Clippers>Blazers. 8)

Celtics > all 3  ;D

Keep dreaming. Boston Celtics are the new Miami Heat...ya'll don't stand a chance in '09.

17 rings and runnin'

8)

losing Posey hurts tho.  not gonna front on that one.

As of now, I place the Sixers above the Celtics...

hahahahahahaha

"leave that crack alone"--kool moe dee
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2008, 11:53:23 AM »
PG Andre Miller...Louis Williams/Royal Ivey
SG Kareem Rush...Willie Green
SF Andre Iguodala...Thaddeus Young
PF Elton Brand...Reggie Evans/Jason Smith
C Samuel Dalambert...Marreese Speights

Nothing funny about that.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2008, 11:56:10 AM »
has Iguodala signed yet w/ them?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2008, 11:59:04 AM »

Not yet, but he will.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2008, 12:10:25 PM »

Not yet, but he will.

true, plus i think the Sixers said they'll match any offer he receives

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2008, 01:05:08 PM »
Boston took a huge step backwards by losing Posey and they aren't getting any younger...plus, winning a title will make you lose that hunger, especially when all your good players are 30+. Anyone who thinks Sixers aren't on Boston's level as far as contention goes are joking themselves.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2008, 02:09:23 PM »
right, the walking injury known as Elton Brand is the guy who is gonna put them over the top.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2008, 02:15:39 PM »
They were already a legit playoff team in the east before Brand came along...Considering Brand is one of the best power forwards in the league, he will put them over the top. A walking injury? Please. Brand averaged 76 games per season in his first 8 seasons, which is very good for a big. He's 100% healed...not injury prone whatsoever.

Plus, the addition of Kareem Rush was vital, as well...Philadelphia is up there with the best in the east, no question.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2008, 03:08:12 PM »
They were already a legit playoff team in the east before Brand came along...Considering Brand is one of the best power forwards in the league, he will put them over the top. A walking injury? Please. Brand averaged 76 games per season in his first 8 seasons, which is very good for a big. He's 100% healed...not injury prone whatsoever.

Plus, the addition of Kareem Rush was vital, as well...Philadelphia is up there with the best in the east, no question.

Philly is a nice up and comer

but Brand is injury prone as brought up before.

they're a fast up and down team but i still say they're far away from being the best in the NBA as Boston is.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2008, 09:57:13 PM »

Philly is a nice up and comer

but Brand is injury prone as brought up before.

they're a fast up and down team but i still say they're far away from being the best in the NBA as Boston is.

we'll see

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2008, 02:37:57 AM »
L M A 8)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2008, 07:43:57 PM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2008, 11:48:17 PM »
Odom>Aldridge>>>>>>Oden

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2008, 11:49:38 PM »
Dont be mad at portland just because it turns out Memphis fucked yall with the AK 40 dick when everybody thought the Lakers got the most one sided deal ever.