Author Topic: Tell GlobalMusicGroup (bought Deathrow for $24M) what albums you want released!!  (Read 966 times)

The Real Kilo2

and what about the danny boy album ? is there enoguh good tracks to do something with ?

Danny Boy recorded about as much as 2Pac, so yeah.

Jimmy H.

My question on Gina Longo is where did the interest come from? Yes, she was on Death Row but outside of that, why is anyone checking for the album? It's not hate. I'm just curious. It feels like you would have had to go and find the music to actually hear it in the first place.

Richard_Hentosh

• Lil Geezy
  • Donuts Ya'll!
1. kilo, what a pathetic attempt to get in the good graces of the fuckheads at gmg.  they're not going to hand you rare tracks because you moderate and front as if you know something on their forums.  need i remind you that you were a glimmer in daddy's eye when the rest of us were in line to buy doggystyle?  these idiots at gmg aren't going to reward your long virgin nights closing threads and posting about what snoop doggy dogg likes on his tacos.

2.  gmg has not PAID for the dr catalog that they won.  until they do they are nobodies seeking 15 minutes.  fuck me, they misspelled the word "dollars" on their official site (and "congratulations" too for that matter) so clearly they're not the brightest bunch.  you have the cart in front of the ASS.

3. you're not important.  you're a lap dog.  you spend so much time myspace messaging has been rappers so you can front that you know eastwood's favorite color (raspberry red btw).  why don't you get nino's dick out of your underage bootyhole and go moderate a spongebob forum you pre-pubescent piece of turd.

Richard_Hentosh

• Lil Geezy
  • Donuts Ya'll!
double but fuck a kilo anyway
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 01:21:58 PM by Richard_Hentosh »

Black Gloves

1. kilo, what a pathetic attempt to get in the good graces of the fuckheads at gmg.  they're not going to hand you rare tracks because you moderate and front as if you know something on their forums.  need i remind you that you were a glimmer in daddy's eye when the rest of us were in line to buy doggystyle?  these idiots at gmg aren't going to reward your long virgin nights closing threads and posting about what snoop doggy dogg likes on his tacos.

2.  gmg has not PAID for the dr catalog that they won.  until they do they are nobodies seeking 15 minutes.  fuck me, they misspelled the word "dollars" on their official site (and "congratulations" too for that matter) so clearly they're not the brightest bunch.  you have the cart in front of the ASS.

3. you're not important.  you're a lap dog.  you spend so much time myspace messaging has been rappers so you can front that you know eastwood's favorite color (raspberry red btw).  why don't you get nino's dick out of your underage bootyhole and go moderate a spongebob forum you pre-pubescent piece of turd.

Greatest Post Ever!

The Real Kilo2

My question on Gina Longo is where did the interest come from? Yes, she was on Death Row but outside of that, why is anyone checking for the album? It's not hate. I'm just curious. It feels like you would have had to go and find the music to actually hear it in the first place.

I ain't even checking for it, and to the dude posting the poo, that's nasty.

SkinzYall

Greatest Post Ever!

Greatest post ever, indeed!!!

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
Nigga has his doubts but Dr.dre Chronic 2, Crooked I Say hi to the bad guy and Snoop doggy dogg the Doggumentary would be tight as fuck if ya can hook dat up.

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

Richard_Hentosh

• Lil Geezy
  • Donuts Ya'll!
Nigga has his doubts but Dr.dre Chronic 2, Crooked I Say hi to the bad guy and Snoop doggy dogg the Doggumentary would be tight as fuck if ya can hook dat up.
oh of course!  i'm sure people who pay $25 million for some material require the guidance of an angry 15 year old on how to best market it.  maybe we need to make a poll so kilo knows what to tell these guys to do!

The Real Kilo2

oh of course!  i'm sure people who pay $25 million for some material require the guidance of an angry 15 year old on how to best market it.  maybe we need to make a poll so kilo knows what to tell these guys to do!

Maybe we need Smoka007 selling us 2Pac bootlegs so we get new music.

The Real Kilo2

right, as if they would bother to check the forum  :P

The president of the company was last night. Also, Mark Morrison just inked the deal with them today! Innocent Man 2008 and I believe it may feature a few unheard Mark Morrison tracks. :)

SkinzYall

Quote from: Richard_Hentosh

This is too funny.  ;D

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

The president of the company was last night. Also, Mark Morrison just inked the deal with them today! Innocent Man 2008 and I believe it may feature a few unheard Mark Morrison tracks. :)

but would it make much of a difference?

i mean, let's say 20 people head over there and request the sam sneed album.

The Real Kilo2

but would it make much of a difference?

i mean, let's say 20 people head over there and request the sam sneed album.

Not much, but it's always nice to push your views till the dickheads listen. That's how I work! Lol. Plus, if you keep requesting they'll probably push it up the list. They were considering signing K9, Crooked I, and Eastwood.

Eastwood - I don't know what's up with his shit. He was supposed to ink with Warner
K9 - Still in talks
Crooked I - He wanted a 250 K Advance.

Hopefully, they'll put out some sort of Death Row compilation to go along with these first string of releases.

MARK MORRISON "INNOCENT MAN" FEAT. DMX - THE SINGLE
(RELEASE DATE TBA)
MARK MORRISON "INNOCENT MAN" - THE ALBUM
(RELEASE DATE TBA)
JANET MARTIN "TBA" - THE SINGLE
(RELEASE DATE TBA)
JANET MARTIN "TBA" - THE ALBUM
(RELEASE DATE TBA)

I think if they see enough feedback they'll know what the fans want. I think if they are smart they will release a Death Row compilation. Also, Fatal is signing with these dudes as well, then Daz is working with them apparently. It seems like the new Death Row.