Author Topic: Who bought the Dr. Dre headphones?  (Read 3862 times)

Jaydc555

Re: Who bought the Dr. Dre headphones?
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2008, 12:29:35 AM »
I bought them though through a friend that works at best buy for 160..I listen to them at least two hours a day as I use public transportation to get to work.these headphones are amazing you can't even begin to fathom it until you listen to them day in and day out.I listen to a wide variety of music from hip hop to rock to well everthing but country..well except some Johnny cash.the bass is deep and rich without ever saturating the quality of the music.you hear the highs and lows.hell it even made kanyes new 808s and menstrates tolerable.I've let forced about 30 people I know to listen to them and they all beg me to hook them up with the deal.I know celebrities names are often used to sell products but these are worth the money.as far as the batteries is concerned well like I said I listen to them two hours a day and I've only had to change the batteries once since I bought them on the day they were released,you do the math.the carry case they come in is also a nice addition and how comfortable they are.very lightweight very comfortable.I've used bose headphones seinheisser and Sony as well as altek and koss and these are by far my favorite.I highly recommend them.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2008, 06:49:25 PM »
I need to check these out at best buy for sound quality
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Jaydc555

« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2008, 06:58:22 PM »
See if the employees will put something with some bass on.touch it by busta bumps as does I'm illy by ti...well I could go on for days with songs Lol

Chad Vader

« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2009, 08:19:46 AM »
Monster intros Dr. Dre in-ear headphones
http://www.aftermathmusic.com/blog/?p=281

While Monster Cable hasn’t yet officially announced the in-ear version of its Beats by Dr. Dre, the rapper-influenced headphones have appeared at the Apple Store. The design makes use of a unique, nearly 4-foot long flat cable that features a Duraflex jacket claimed to be tangle- and knot-free. The headphones deliver sound with a low-mass, wide bandwidth driver and also include three pairs of eartips as well as two pairs of triple-layer flanged tips, dubbed Airlocks, for more customizable sound insulation.

Monster Cable also touts its usual attempts to improve sound reproduction and believes its magnetic FluxTube design, MicroStrand conductors and 24K gold contacts in the new Beats help improve their sound. The headphones are also designed with Apple’s Sound Check auto-balancing volume feature in mind to produce an appropriate sound range for tracks operating outside of their normal volume levels.

The Monster Beats by Dr. Dre Tour headphones are now available via the Apple Store for $150. ( www.ipodnn.com )

Monster Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones
http://store.apple.com/us/product/TV219LL/A?mco=Mjg3MjYxMA

Hear what the artist hears and listen to the music the way you should. Beats Tour reveals the full sound of today’s digital music, including sonically demanding hip hop, rock, and R&B.

No more snarls and knots with tangle-free cable design
Precision response thanks to low mass, wide bandwidth driver
Sound-isolating eartips in multiple sizes provide a perfect fit to seal out noise
Duraflex protective cable jacket for maximum tangle resistance and durability
MicroStrand conductors to extend frequency response
Patented magnetic FluxTube for more natural audio reproduction
24K gold contacts that ensure maximum signal transfer and corrosion resistance
Rugged protective case for superior protection

Overview
Beats Tour deliver sound so big, you would think you had speakers in your ears. Newly developed in-ear speaker technologies reproduce clear natural vocals, detailed highs, and deep powerful bass without distortion. Wired with high-performance Monster Cable, Beats Tour delivers sound performance never before achieved in any earphone.
Beats Tour also features the world’s first tangle-free earphone cable. While earphones are convenient, taking the time to untangle them is not. Beats Tour features Monster’s new innovative headphone cable that not only sounds great, but is completely tangle-free. So untangle less, and listen more.
World’s First Tangle-Free Cable
Normally Monster is all about the sound. But when it comes to the earphones people use everyday, they had to get rid of the annoying ritual of untangling your earbuds everytime you use your iPod. After ten years of research, they finally figured it out. Monster’s patent pending flat cable design with Duraflex jacket simply does the trick.
Hear What You’ve Been Missing
The audiophiles at Monster proudly present their newly developed ultra-fast speaker design delivering the full sound and details of today’s digital music with great clarity, natural vocals, and bass punch.
Get Low Low
It took Monster more than three years to develop the technology that gives Beats Tour bass so big, you’d think there’s a subwoofer in your head. It’s deep, club-like bass. Dr. Dre would have it no other way.
In-Ear Noise Isolation
Sealed in-ear design reduces external noise for a better music experience than traditional earbuds.
Play it Loud with Full Power
Most earphones don’t have the power to play music at the volume some music lovers prefer. Beats Tour large high-efficiency drivers and magnetic technology play loud without distortion. Hear everything no matter how loud the rest of the world is.
Monster XLN High-Performance Headphone Cable
Monster’s patented Magnetic flux tube and microstrand construction provides clear no loss audio and reduced interference to Beats Tour speaker drivers.
Designed for Apple Sound Check
The Sound Check feature on your iPod balances playback levels so all your music tracks play at a consistent volume. Beats Tour’s high-efficiency drivers ensure you can hear every note.
Custom Fit
Beats Tour includes three earbud cone tips and two triple layered tips for the most comfortable, secure fit, and best sound possible.
Protective Case
Compact rugged case for safe storage of Beats Tour and additional tips.

Specifications

Cable length: 3.94 ft./1.2 m
Weight: 0.71 oz./20 g
What’s in the Box

Monster Beats by Dr. Dre Tour headphones
Carrying case
Three pairs of standard Monster-designed eartips
Two pairs of different-sized triple-layer "Airlocks"
Quick start guide

Warranty
One-year limited
Mfr. Part No.: 123888-00
Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple’s Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.