Author Topic: DUBCNN: San Quinn interview!  (Read 404 times)

Jome

DUBCNN: San Quinn interview!
« on: September 20, 2008, 10:28:12 AM »

http://www.dubcnn.com/index2.shtml
http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/sanquinn

Living Legend is a term that is often overused but in the case of San Quinn it is an accurate description of what he has meant to the game. Dubcnn's Javon Adams recently hooked up with San Quinn to talk about his entrepreneurial spirit and how he is using hip hop to benefit his community.

Quinn does more than just cut a check to show his support. He has a program that helps the youth get to college. Commendable? Yes. Don’t get it twisted though as San Quinn is still as busy as ever with the music as he is prepping for the release of the new GLP project and his own solo as well.

Leave feedback here, or email them to javon@dubcnn.com

« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 10:23:21 AM by Jome »

Dani

• Lil Geezy
Re: DUBCNN: Exclusive San Quinn interview!
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 12:19:22 PM »
Propz, he's one of my favourites nowadays. :)

KOBRA_REDRUM

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2008, 07:40:01 PM »

DAMN RESPECT TO SAN QUINN.
I HONESTLY DONT LIKE SKATEBOARDS BUT A SMART MOVE CUZ IF YOU SOLD LIKE 3000 AND 50 BUCKS EACH 150000 but dont think all goes to you but think you woukld get atleast 100000 just by selling skateboards damn good move.
didnt know you from the bay area but its all good you know L.A got love for the bay.
your style is of rapping is good real good shit but sometimes sounds like ice cube (do ya thizzle)
your favorite rapper is probly ice cube but dont be scared if a nigga like debo comes fuckin with you lol
your wife looks like she could suck a good dick man.nigga heard about you on the streets man you just a a guy nuthin special.you aint the hardest or real street a few niggaz i roll with knows you and they saying you just a dude who made his name and looks up to niggaz who is real.you like a wannebe real  nigga who just can rap.heard you got beaten up alotta times man.but that dont matter man.i like to c a nigga making good moves like that sending kids too college who just qualify.def.aint gonna be no street cat cuz you gotta change him first i understand.you doing great things man keep it up!!to all his fans keep supporting him cuz he a great person and atleast doing something for his community while niggaz who make 100 million just spend like 5ooo on there community.san quinn aint the richest nigga but with the lil bit you got you can always miss something how more you got how more you can miss ya know.The bay area and L.A its all westcoast so whe be riding on them haterz.

san fransisco got nice bitches man they like it raw man.its different then compton or inglewood you know.i know people from san fransisco but i am more cool with them bitches.

whos i the biggest star from the bay area that pushing units still the richest and best rapper from the bay area

i think E-40 he represents the bay area good i think he is the voice of the bay he got a real smooth voice some people would say he sucks dicks thats why he sounds like that but aint like that not all bay area cats suck dick.
san quinn and e-40 would look good together yall gonna make a video soon ?

Muhfukka

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2008, 08:53:33 PM »
san quinn was coming hard at age 14, check out some old jt the bigga figga shit. he never fell off but his style has changed, only right i guess hes been rapping forever

kuruption03

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2008, 11:35:34 PM »
Anyone hear the song Messy Marv just put up on his myspace today about quinn bein a snitch?

Has a phone convo with quinn in the backround talkin about ap9 killin the dude that killed mac dre or some shit like that.

Joe-Thee

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2008, 01:44:31 PM »
So is the album still dropping on the 26th?

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2008, 01:38:38 PM »
So is the album still dropping on the 26th?
oct  now

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2008, 04:51:48 PM »
Anyone hear the song Messy Marv just put up on his myspace today about quinn bein a snitch?

Has a phone convo with quinn in the backround talkin about ap9 killin the dude that killed mac dre or some shit like that.
for real ? what the fuck  is going on in the west.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DUBCNN: San Quinn interview!
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2008, 03:11:50 AM »
keep it coming!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

KC-HOODSTA

Re: DUBCNN: San Quinn interview!
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2008, 02:12:29 PM »
San Quinn is a Legend