Author Topic: How Many of y'all are more than just fans???  (Read 635 times)

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
How Many of y'all are more than just fans???
« on: October 29, 2008, 12:11:08 PM »
Ok, so all day and night y'all be postin' shit about Bishop Lamont and Dj Quick and G Malone and Dj this that and the other nigga....

But how many of  Y'ALL do this Hip-Hop thing here? and not just the keystyle people either..... You CAN NOT TELL ME THAT I AM THE ONLY ACTUAL ARTISTS PARTICIPATING ON THIS BOARD?????

My Name is Él the Self Image, formerly of a crew called Mansion of Mayhem that I had been wit for 6 years. I put out 2 solo albums while part of that group and the group didn't do shit (hence the "formerly" part) The first album was a cheap ass CD I burned  and sold about 500 copies on the streets of OC/LA/IE counties.... My second album, Timeless, is still available online, just visit my myspace page.... and in the streets, I have sold over 800 units in OC/LA/IE/SD, The Bay, Arizona, Indiana, and I think Texas...... I AM NOT A HOUSEHOLD NAME, BUT I'M SERIOUS ABOUT MY BUSINESS AND I VERY MUCH PLAN ON GETTING TO THAT POINT....

I have my own imprint, Half Past 10 Productions, and my group is Parkin' Lot Drunks, which consist of myself and my brotha from another motha, X-Streem.

We are currently working on our first mixtape ever for either of us, but also the mixtape will serve as the first official release from the Parkin' Lot Drunks..... I have my 3rd solo album also in the works "Life Music" which I will release next year after we've circulated the mixtape for a while.... and my partner X-Streem will be releasing an album next year called "X-Streem Reloaded"....

I am also a producer, I have been producing for about 7 years (the last 3 taking it seriously) and I have produced tracks for The Chise, Ill-Lit, BG Tha Realist, Lil-Ant, OC's Finest VAPES, and more..... I am currently submitting instrumentals for the next Shady Records album from Ca$his which will be called "The Art of Deing", so y'all wish a nigga luck!!!!!!!!!

At anyrate, enough about me, what about y'all, I know someone's got to have a better resume than me???
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: How Many of y'all are more than just fans???
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 12:13:57 PM »
I used to, but I quit after my group split and now we're scattered all over the country.

kemizt

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 12:15:18 PM »
I am a hip-hop journalist/staff writer for multiple websites/publications.

www.raptalk.net
www.illuminati2g.net
www.wordofsouth.com
.44 Magazine
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2008, 12:18:24 PM »
I make beats every now and then and I plan on trying to get into music production, I'm tryin' to get serious with it lol

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 12:22:19 PM »
I make a few beats and freestyle over instrumentals. I dont sell mixtapes or anything though.

Al Bundy

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2008, 12:23:10 PM »
im what they they call the neighborhood pharmacist. you want it, i got it.  8)

i've been DJing since my soph year of high school (4+ years now). ive done a couple of mixtapes and working on putting out some over the net. im always making tapes for my people.. every day i get a phone call from someone askin for a new tape lol

oh, and a couple of people are down with me from the industry.  8)

penenstamp

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2008, 12:25:29 PM »
I have made rap songs before.

I also slang guns like real rappers.

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2008, 12:25:51 PM »

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

zilla

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2008, 12:31:43 PM »

SO PRUP

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2008, 12:34:52 PM »
I'm a rapper, manager, producer, engineer, writer, promoter, journalist, radio show host, film editor in this music shit

www.soprup.com

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2008, 01:47:57 PM »
Google DJ R-Tistic or R-Tistic

EFFeX

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2008, 02:09:31 PM »
I spit for about 10 years with my crew and we did a couple "albums" together. Then we split and now I'm mainly just doing beats and do solo joints once and a while when I have the time. I'm going to try to put together a solo project just cause I always wanted to and then probably dip out of the game though... unless people like it. I'm forever doing beats though.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2008, 02:30:06 PM »
I used to, but I quit after my group split and now we're scattered all over the country.
LOL......y'all probably were wack as fuck. fake ass milli vinilli.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

D Breezy

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2008, 02:45:00 PM »
produce in spare time. got a couple songs with the homie young threat from inglewood, danny boy on a track, tash n eswift on a track, and im tryin to reach out 2 bad azz n g malone and hopefully j-rock. oh yea, and ab-soul says he used an instrumental i gave him on a mixtape coming out soon...
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more