Author Topic: WHAT MAKES A WACC RAPPER???  (Read 988 times)

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
WHAT MAKES A WACC RAPPER???
« on: October 31, 2008, 11:00:37 AM »
I NOTICED ALOT OF PEOPLE ON THIS SITE ACCUSE CERTAIN RAPPERS OF BEING WACC,NOW I'M NOT GOING TO GET SPECIFIC BUT THE RAPPERS THAT GET ACCUSED OF THIS THE MOST ARE FAR FROM WACC,I SHOULD KNOW CUZ I'M A MC MY SELF AND I KNOW GOOD LYRICS WHEN I HEAR THEM,NOW IS IT CUZ YOU DONT LIKE THE CERTAIN RAPPER FOR PERSONAL REASONS,OR MAYBE ITS FUN TO JUMP ON THE BAND WAGON AND CALL'EM WACC CUZ EVERYBODY ELSE IS DOING IT,OR THE CERTAIN RAPPER HAS DISSED YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER SO THEREFORE YOU THINK BY CALLING THEM WACC THAT YOU ARE SOMEHOW GETTING EVEN WITH THEM,OR HAVE THEY MADE MORE BAD SONGS THAN GOOD ONES,NOW ALL IM ASKING IS WHAT MAKES A WACC RAPPER??? IS IT LYRICS,CONCEPT,FLOW,VOCABULARY,BEAT SELECTION,ATTITUDE,LET ME KNOW...SERIOUSLY!!! CUZ WHAT U MIGHT THINK IS THRASH,I MIGHT THINK IS GENIUS OR VICE VERSA...SERIOUS DEBATERS ONLY NO SHIT TALKING PLEASE AND ALL SERIOUS OPINIONS SHOULD BE RESPECTED!!! BY THE WAY HAPPY HALLOWEEN AND MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW FOR THOSE WHO WANNA SEND PRESENTS LOL!!! THERES ONE WEST...B.A.Y.M.A.A.C!!!

"OH YEAH" JUST CUZ U MIGHT NOT LIKE A CERTAIN SONG THAT DOES'NT MAKE IT WACC...
« Last Edit: October 31, 2008, 11:29:33 AM by Big PaybaCC »

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • AAA Music Group - Mega Producers
Re: WHAT MAKES A WACC RAPPER???
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2008, 11:21:27 AM »
PAYBACC...

To answer your question from my perspective. SPI and you get hated on because of the Game beef. Game has a huge commercial following and people are gonna follow the leader. I see alot of people dissing you and Spider in here allll the time. Most are repeat offenders and it seems like a game they play. Sometimes when someone says something ignorant, the greatest form of control is silence. True Story.

People need a reply to feed the hate, but if you take away the reply..and let them do their thing and hate...they will eventually get bored and start looking stupid...

Spider shows through his persona that he is a ryder, loyal to his circle. If he's with you, he rides for the cause. He dissed Game out of loyalty and frankly in my opinion, Game was dissing 50, so why not capitilize on that oppurtunity...

I like Spi, I like Game...

Tell SPI, "True West" was one of the dopest tracks he has put out...

Stay focused!! Haters are always gonna be there...but to maintain control...you gotta smile and keep moving man...

I've learned in my short life so far that man in general, are haters, out for themselves, and will smile to your face and cut you down behind your back..

Surround yourself with good people, be good as much as possible and Karma will serve you right...

PREAAAAAAAAAAACH!!!! hahahaha\

WEST WEST Y'ALL

Twitter us: @TECHNIEC @BLOCREBELMEDIA @aaamusicgroup @Longbeachls

ALBUM:  Techniec & L's Present: Blacklist - Purchase here: http://bit.ly/hF7JxS

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SO PRUP

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2008, 11:32:36 AM »
Like dude said above fans pick sides...

but a lot of people let these online websites dicktate who they like, and some of these websites pick sides...
« Last Edit: October 31, 2008, 11:42:33 AM by TUSLIC [SPE] »

Mr. VIP

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2008, 11:33:32 AM »
what makes a wacc rapper? spider loc.

8)

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2008, 11:48:03 AM »
JUST SO YA'LL DONT GET IT CONFUSED IM NOT SPEAKING ON ME OR SPIDER IN GENERAL,I WANNA KNOW WHAT MAKE A NIGGA WACC,WHO EVER IT IS!!! I PREFER INTELLIGENT ANSWERS CUZ I SEE THERES ALREADY A GOOF BALL ON HERE,IF U CANT EXPLAIN WHY IN DETAIL THEN U SHOULDNT SAY SHIT...

penenstamp

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2008, 11:53:34 AM »
^ I would probably read your posts if you turned caps lock off.

Big J/ Gain Green

• Lil Geezy
  • Get Money,GAin Green
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2008, 12:51:46 PM »
no concept songs!

saying the same thing bacc 2 bacc!(lacc of vocab)

using the same style and being scared to try new shit!

NIGGA im the hardest that ever lived rhymes!(its alot of real gangstaz, but aint no one killed a million people, so every song aint gotta be murder)

lacc of INDIVIDUALITY!

BARS but no SWAGGER! and vise versa..

Rapping Gangsta, but dressing like a faggot,

if a nigga can spit dope as fucc, but cant make a song worth listing to.

just my opinion on some things i think = a WACC RAPPER,..       
Everyday, 818 or 323 you already know, Big J found on one of tha East Sides Chasing dough$$$$$

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2008, 01:04:27 PM »
Rapping Gangsta, but dressing like a faggot

I can't really see how a rapper dresses influences his rapping.

kemizt

Aone08

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2008, 01:10:12 PM »
What makes a wack rapper? Hot dollar and problem

The_Offence

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2008, 01:13:42 PM »
 ;D ;D @ the B day shout out for gifts  ;D on some real shit paybacc is the only nigga thats on here and rolls with spider than i can stand the rest of y'all SPI followers are some fucking lames real shit

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2008, 01:37:44 PM »
I dont think the alot of people hate on Spider or Big Paybac (who the fuck is this? Besides a DUCC postetr?) because of the game beef. Im sure alot of Game stans will not support spider or any of his camp, but im sure alot of people dont like Spider and Baymacc because there just wack. No oringinallity, horible lyrics, bad production. There just not a factor in Hip hop let alone Gangsta rap, people dont care about them besides the 15 fans they got. Not hating, just saying how i feel. Spider and his camp are garbage, always will be...With some many promising acts coming from the West...Bishop, Cruz, Jay Rock, Ya boy, Crooked, Glasses, Damani, Lucc, Juice, X.O, Hot Dolla, and soo many more. Theres no room for spider or his camp. IMO

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2008, 01:37:52 PM »
Like dude said above fans pick sides...

but a lot of people let these online websites dicktate who they like, and some of these websites pick sides...

THEY REALLY DO..some sites takes sides..

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2008, 02:29:51 PM »
I dont think the alot of people hate on Spider or Big Paybac (who the fuck is this? Besides a DUCC postetr?) because of the game beef. Im sure alot of Game stans will not support spider or any of his camp, but im sure alot of people dont like Spider and Baymacc because there just wack. No oringinallity, horible lyrics, bad production. There just not a factor in Hip hop let alone Gangsta rap, people dont care about them besides the 15 fans they got. Not hating, just saying how i feel. Spider and his camp are garbage, always will be...With some many promising acts coming from the West...Bishop, Cruz, Jay Rock, Ya boy, Crooked, Glasses, Damani, Lucc, Juice, X.O, Hot Dolla, and soo many more. Theres no room for spider or his camp. IMO
this aint no baymaac discussion,this for all rappers period!!! and by us being garbage,fool please...i will rap circles around you and any body you can get or that would take your fade point blank period,then i would beat the shit outta you for wasting my time... u aint never heard me spit wacc in ya life and cant nobody on here say they have,u aint gotta like me but u will respect me...this topic doesnt call for any names to be mentioned cuz what u might not like the next man will...i asking for specific things that make you a wacc rapper... horrible lyrics hah!!! find one...i bet u aint even heard me or anyone from baymaac rapping,u just on here hating cuz your mom aint gon have a job no more after halloween ;D
« Last Edit: October 31, 2008, 02:46:50 PM by Big PaybaCC »

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2008, 02:51:52 PM »
this aint no baymaac discussion,this for all rappers period!!! and by us being garbage,fool please...i will rap circles around you and any body you can get or that would take your fade point blank period,then i would beat the shit outta you for wasting my time... u aint never heard me spit wacc in ya life and cant nobody on here say they have,u aint gotta like me but u will respect me...this topic doesnt call for any names to be mentioned cuz what u might not like the next man will...i asking for specific things that make you a wacc rapper... horrible lyrics hah!!! find one...i bet u aint even heard me or anyone from baymaac rapping,u just on here hating cuz your mom aint gon have a job no more after halloween ;D

I wsnt talking shit directly  but now i am... Your a stright up clown homie, and your raps are garbage period. Get over, you dont have a carrer in rap go back to fliping burgers. You fake ass gangsta. Shit im more gangsta than you. Ive been selling oz. of kush the past 6 years, what the fuck have you done? And i dont rap, but if that was my job, You can bet your ass I would coming up with better lyrics than you and spider. I dont like your music NOR will I respect you. How can you respect a fake gansta coming on the net talking all hard, like YOU NEED TO RESPECT ME!, Fuck outta here.  Im done with this clown

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2008, 03:27:30 PM »

I wsnt talking shit directly  but now i am... Your a stright up clown homie, and your raps are garbage period. Get over, you dont have a carrer in rap go back to fliping burgers. You fake ass gangsta. Shit im more gangsta than you. Ive been selling oz. of kush the past 6 years, what the fuck have you done? And i dont rap, but if that was my job, You can bet your ass I would coming up with better lyrics than you and spider. I dont like your music NOR will I respect you. How can you respect a fake gansta coming on the net talking all hard, like YOU NEED TO RESPECT ME!, Fuck outta here.  Im done with this clown
u made ma laff like real loud...he's gangsta cuz he sold ounces of kush for 6 years!!! quote something that i said that was garbage,dont worry i'll wait...U WILL RESPECT ME PUNK OR I'LL KICC YOUR ASS!!! LOL...anyway u should have stucc to the topic fucc boy!!! BOW THAT SHIT DOWN THEN...