Author Topic: Crooked I Set To Make Major Annoucement On December 1st! New Interview 11-30-08!  (Read 2792 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah real talk thats all im sayin drop the fuckin album
he's tryin to hard.  hes doin way too much and he isnt happy wit whats happenin in the end (seems like)
well fuckin drop the album!!
I mean Im not sayin drop dumb shit, but 3 years, 4 years, 5 years, on the fuckin row, 6 years, 8 years, 
ya feel me?
but im patiently waitin for the album at the same time, jus drop that shit already!!
I mena someone needs to tell him he aint gon get games publicity!
look at what game had to do, to get where he is.
sell out, do gangsta shit etc..
crooked doesnt want to sell out but he wants the same love.never will happen!!

nah homie its nuthin and im jus sayin (repsect what you sayin fa sho tho)
first off no doubt when cats see or read "CROOKED......."  they gon come in the thread and say some dumb shit like
he aint droppin
he old
he done
hes over..

ya feel me?

but then the cats that say why are cats "mad" or sayin bad shit about crooked?
I mean you gotta understand he hasnt dropped a fuckin album in years/a fuckin decade!!!
that means cats have had kids, and this cat still hasnt dropped a fuckin album!!
thats a long fuckin time!!!
but bottomline, them talkin shit, IMO is them mad that they arent gettin a album!!
jus me tho!!

but good lookin out on speakin on real shit unlike the game groupies!!!!

you feel me?
especially them game groupies, they are "happy" til you say something about their master and then its war
aint this a fuckin forum???????

Funny how so many people are dissing Crook, but still cared enough to drop by and comment.  8)

Crooked I deserves to be hassled by fans. And what is the point of visiting a message board if no one posts?

No one is getting bent out of shape homie, I'm just commenting on a fact. Whether people like him or not when there's a Crooked I thread, people seem to rush into it eager to say SOMETHING.

I feel you on the things changed in the last decade since we been waiting tip! Man, I was in high school when Crook first dropped. I'm already out of college and on with my own life. Craziness.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chewee

• Lil Geezy
just wanted to let everybody to know that the interviewer misunderstood Crooked.

there is no such thing as a Major Announcement, if so you will see it in the official site Dynastyentgroup.com

EFFeX

just wanted to let everybody to know that the interviewer misunderstood Crooked.

there is no such thing as a Major Announcement, if so you will see it in the official site Dynastyentgroup.com

I think the interviewer may have jumped the gun on announcing the "major announcement".

I'm still looking forward to the interview though.

Lunatic

Re: Crooked I Set To Make Major Annoucement On December 1st! New Interview 11-30
« Reply #123 on: November 29, 2008, 05:37:50 PM »

I think the interviewer may have jumped the gun on announcing the "major announcement".

I didn't jump the gun bro. If i didn't do this news post, the interview would be up tomorrow, all y'all would read it and be like "damn Crooked bout to have a major announcement tomorrow!"
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

EFFeX

Re: Crooked I Set To Make Major Annoucement On December 1st! New Interview 11-30
« Reply #124 on: November 29, 2008, 05:40:46 PM »

I didn't jump the gun bro. If i didn't do this news post, the interview would be up tomorrow, all y'all would read it and be like "damn Crooked bout to have a major announcement tomorrow!"

Your right... Maybe Crook jumped the gun then, LOL!

Chewee

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #125 on: November 29, 2008, 05:49:39 PM »

i hear you bro ..
but as you can see.. people want announcements.. not the announcing of announcements..

OG Hack Wilson

this post froim 2000?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Funny how so many people are dissing Crook, but still cared enough to drop by and comment.  8)

that's not really a reason for a celebration.

True, but it shows that there is still SOME interest in his next move.

I'm thinking that it's going to be pretty negative until the album is on the shelves. I personally don't care as long as he keeps dropping hot music, but I can see why others feel the way they do.

well i can only speak for myself, but the only reason i checked the topic, was because of the title.
i was wondering what type of comedy show Crooked had planned this time  ;)

i never anticipated the boss album actually.

Lunatic

Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records

Majesty

so what was this shit about........really nothing lol....cya in 2 years.....

peterstannard

• Lil Geezy
Crooked I Set To Make Major Annoucement On December 1st! New Interview 11-30-08! 

Is this the major annoucement Crooked I talks about at the start of (14s) the Deep Cover HHW from 30th May 2007?

Crooked I Deep Cover Hip Hop Weekly:
Audiohosting.org: Hosting the music industry.

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Crooked I Set To Make Major Annoucement On December 1st! New Interview 11-30-08! 

Is this the major annoucement Crooked I talks about at the start of (14s) the Deep Cover HHW from 30th May 2007?

lol you really know he's got people pissed off when dynasty forums admins start making fun out of him...

EFFeX

LOL, I actually get heated when I hear that.