Author Topic: The Catholic Church must be destroyed...  (Read 1626 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: The Catholic Church must be destroyed...
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2009, 04:26:26 PM »

Right, but Catholicism is still a perversion of God's word. The Catholic Church is a monstrosity that must be destroyed.
fuck u & the devil >:(

Yes, it is a perversion, but then again so is Christianity, technically speaking...

and, like Daygo said, the validity of "God's Word" is in question and thus far has never been unequivocally proven to be accurate....

Yeah but there is a difference. The Catholic church goes against what they themselves claim to be God's word. It's not a perversion to believe in something that was written and call it what it calls itself. Christianity itself is not a perversion of God's word. The Bible is the Bible. The Bible has written accounts of what Jesus said and Jesus sad he spoke the word of God. To believe that all that is correct and to pervert it are two different things. Sure you can't prove that Jesus was of God, or that Jesus said anything in that book, but you'd just as hard a time proving Jesus said something as you would proving Caesar said something.

Yes and no, but don't feel like explaining....

and it's easier to prove the words of Ceasar because there are multiple written records of his words, not just one.... keep in mind, the Romans were the most advanced human culture at the time.....
[/quote]

I know how advanced and well documented Rome was. That's why I used Caesar as an example. All we really know about most of his documents are what we found 1600 years later and a few stamps supposed to be his signature. Modern day politicians have speech writers that create personalities. Famous news reporters 50 years ago had ghost writers that wrote entire stories credited to them. Isaac Newton a few hundred years ago had an entire team of scientists working for him that had their own ideas but they are all credited to him. Even William Shakespeare has been accused of fraud in recent years. So prove to me that Caesar indeed said what they say he said.

And there is no Yes and No. You can never prove that Christianity is a perversion. Proving Catholicism is a perversion is easy because you can show it. You cannot show God's word for certain. You cannot prove it exists or doesn't exist. You can bring other religions in to account to show that Islam and Christianity cannot both be truthful but you cannot disprove either one.

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2009, 04:34:49 PM »

Right, but Catholicism is still a perversion of God's word. The Catholic Church is a monstrosity that must be destroyed.

Yes, it is a perversion, but then again so is Christianity, technically speaking...

and, like Daygo said, the validity of "God's Word" is in question and thus far has never been unequivocally proven to be accurate....

Yeah but there is a difference. The Catholic church goes against what they themselves claim to be God's word. It's not a perversion to believe in something that was written and call it what it calls itself. Christianity itself is not a perversion of God's word. The Bible is the Bible. The Bible has written accounts of what Jesus said and Jesus sad he spoke the word of God. To believe that all that is correct and to pervert it are two different things. Sure you can't prove that Jesus was of God, or that Jesus said anything in that book, but you'd just as hard a time proving Jesus said something as you would proving Caesar said something.

and it's easier to prove the words of Ceasar because there are multiple written records of his words, not just one.... keep in mind, the Romans were the most advanced human culture at the time.....

I know how advanced and well documented Rome was. That's why I used Caesar as an example. All we really know about most of his documents are what we found 1600 years later and a few stamps supposed to be his signature. Modern day politicians have speech writers that create personalities. Famous news reporters 50 years ago had ghost writers that wrote entire stories credited to them. Isaac Newton a few hundred years ago had an entire team of scientists working for him that had their own ideas but they are all credited to him. Even William Shakespeare has been accused of fraud in recent years. So prove to me that Caesar indeed said what they say he said.

And there is no Yes and No. You can never prove that Christianity is a perversion. Proving Catholicism is a perversion is easy because you can show it. You cannot show God's word for certain. You cannot prove it exists or doesn't exist. You can bring other religions in to account to show that Islam and Christianity cannot both be truthful but you cannot disprove either one.
[/quote]

How badly do you want to test this theory?
or, more importantly, how open is your mind???
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2009, 05:01:47 PM »

[/quote]

I'm not saying I can prove God exists or that his word is real. I'm saying I cannot prove it. And I cannot disprove it either. And neither can you. My mind is as open as it gets.

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2009, 08:33:48 AM »

I'm not saying I can prove God exists or that his word is real. I'm saying I cannot prove it. And I cannot disprove it either. And neither can you. My mind is as open as it gets.
[/quote]

OK, if your mind is open, then check it out....
It can be proven that God does not exist,
but just because I tell you that 2 Plus 2 equals 4, doesn't mean you're going to believe me.....
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2009, 10:30:37 AM »
"i believe man made god...out of ignorance and fear
if god made man why the hell would he put us here
i thought he supposed to be the all loving
same god that let Hitler put the jew;s in the oven"

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2009, 10:55:47 AM »

but just because I tell you that 2 Plus 2 equals 4, doesn't mean you're going to believe me.....
[/quote]

2 plus 2 equals 4 can be shown and broken down step by step. It can be explained to the point where it is more than just believed to be true. If you add what we call 2 with what we call 2 it will become what we call 4. There is no way around that. And there is no way to argue that.

You telling me that God doesn't exist with out explaining why and explaining it to the point where it cannot be argued the other way is no different than me saying Global Warming is going to destroy the planet and anyone that doesn't take my word for it is close minded. I have to give solid evidence to go a long with a claim like that.

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2009, 10:58:46 AM »

2 plus 2 equals 4 can be shown and broken down step by step. It can be explained to the point where it is more than just believed to be true. If you add what we call 2 with what we call 2 it will become what we call 4. There is no way around that. And there is no way to argue that.

You telling me that God doesn't exist with out explaining why and explaining it to the point where it cannot be argued the other way is no different than me saying Global Warming is going to destroy the planet and anyone that doesn't take my word for it is close minded. I have to give solid evidence to go a long with a claim like that.
[/quote]

That was the point I was making..... there is evidence out there....
but most people choose not to look at the hard evidence because the truth hurts worse than the lie....

Hence me asking you all the questions, didn't want to waste my time if you were going to instictively deny what I was saying.... get it?
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2009, 11:24:50 AM »
Of course there is evidence, but it's not in the same league as the fact that 2 + 2 =4. We created 2+2=4. It cannot be anything else. My mind is open to the fact that Christianity may be wrong. You're the one with the closed mind. You are presenting a theory as fact and cannot admit that maybe your theory is wrong.

There is a saying; the painting is evidence of the painter. If you saw a painting pop up in your room painted on your wall and it looked exactly like an elephant let's say. Not kind of like one but exactly like one with different colors and eyes, and a trunk, etc. And everyone in your house says they didn't do it, and no one went into your room and trhe door was locked, but you found the window open and paint cans on your floor. You can think one of two things; someone came into your room trough the window and painted it then left or it was painted by chance. That the wind blew the paint onto the wall and it just happened to look exactly like an elephant.

If you saw a robot walking around the streets you'd wonder who built it because it cannot just build it self with out human intervention. So when I see life created I wonder who or what created it. You can believe it was created by chance, but you can never prove it, and neither can any big bang scientist on earth and they'll gladly admit that. You see because the great scientists are wise enough to know the difference between probable theory and fact. It's the unscientific skeptics that pervert the word of science.

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2009, 12:33:51 PM »
Lol, this is weird looking on a Blackberry... Anyways, I'm not presenting a theory or fact yet, I was asking you if it's worth my time to present anything to you... Look, too much to type from blackberry, when I get back to work, ill send you some info...
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com

Jared Taylor

« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2009, 01:03:08 PM »
The only thing that's important is that the Catholic Church must be destroyed. Fucking Taigs.

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2009, 01:43:09 PM »
Of course there is evidence, but it's not in the same league as the fact that 2 + 2 =4. We created 2+2=4. It cannot be anything else. My mind is open to the fact that Christianity may be wrong. You're the one with the closed mind. You are presenting a theory as fact and cannot admit that maybe your theory is wrong.

There is a saying; the painting is evidence of the painter. If you saw a painting pop up in your room painted on your wall and it looked exactly like an elephant let's say. Not kind of like one but exactly like one with different colors and eyes, and a trunk, etc. And everyone in your house says they didn't do it, and no one went into your room and trhe door was locked, but you found the window open and paint cans on your floor. You can think one of two things; someone came into your room trough the window and painted it then left or it was painted by chance. That the wind blew the paint onto the wall and it just happened to look exactly like an elephant.

If you saw a robot walking around the streets you'd wonder who built it because it cannot just build it self with out human intervention. So when I see life created I wonder who or what created it. You can believe it was created by chance, but you can never prove it, and neither can any big bang scientist on earth and they'll gladly admit that. You see because the great scientists are wise enough to know the difference between probable theory and fact. It's the unscientific skeptics that pervert the word of science.

OK, so let's start with a pre-curser...

read this interview....
http://www.sabon.org/reptiloid/index3.html

nevermind the context of the interview, pay attention to the information presented in it.... It's long so I suggest you wait till you have 3 or 4 hours to dedicate to read it..... Most of the interview has to do with technology, but there are small parts of it that have to do with religion (you can skip around, but I suggest you read the whole thing)

Then take a stroll over to one of my favorite websites of all time, The Info Vault, and read this:
http://www.theinfovault.net/vault/spirituality/genesisrevised.html

Much shorter, but relevant.... and, while your at The Info vault, read some of the other stuff too....

After you read that stuff, let me know, I'll get ya some more reading.... obviously I can't force you to do anything, but if you really do have an open mind, you'll read it....

Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2009, 05:25:29 PM »

read this interview....

nevermind the context of the interview, pay attention to the information presented in it.... It's long so I suggest you wait till you have 3 or 4 hours to dedicate to read it..... Most of the interview has to do with technology, but there are small parts of it that have to do with religion (you can skip around, but I suggest you read the whole thing)

Then take a stroll over to one of my favorite websites of all time, The Info Vault, and read this:

Much shorter, but relevant.... and, while your at The Info vault, read some of the other stuff too....

After you read that stuff, let me know, I'll get ya some more reading.... obviously I can't force you to do anything, but if you really do have an open mind, you'll read it....

I have no problem reading anything. It make take me a while but I will read it and I will get back to you. One huge error I found upon first glimpse of the Genesis revised article was how it said it was translated from Hebrew to Latin. That's just dead wrong. Greek was the sophisticated language of Ancient Rome and anything translated from any other language would have been translated to Greek because all educated Romans had Greek tutors. It would later be translated to Latin for the common folk. As a Greek speaker and moderate Greek reader of very early Bible scriptures let me just say that there are no signs in the old Greek texts that imply multiple Gods. and I'm not even saying that there is only one God or that there has to be. I'm saying that translations that pre-date the Roman texts say one God.

Anyway, I'll try and read everything some time this week and give my thoughts. I'm eager to see if this ends up being as cut and dry as 2+2.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2009, 02:34:46 AM »
The only thing that's important is that the Catholic Church must be destroyed. Fucking Taigs.

i agree,but first we must tackle the evil of the middle aged receding white man before he contaminates our gene pool and were all walkin around with comb-overs

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2009, 04:46:52 PM »

read this interview....

I have no problem reading anything. It make take me a while but I will read it and I will get back to you. One huge error I found upon first glimpse of the Genesis revised article was how it said it was translated from Hebrew to Latin. That's just dead wrong. Greek was the sophisticated language of Ancient Rome and anything translated from any other language would have been translated to Greek because all educated Romans had Greek tutors. It would later be translated to Latin for the common folk. As a Greek speaker and moderate Greek reader of very early Bible scriptures let me just say that there are no signs in the old Greek texts that imply multiple Gods. and I'm not even saying that there is only one God or that there has to be. I'm saying that translations that pre-date the Roman texts say one God.

Anyway, I'll try and read everything some time this week and give my thoughts. I'm eager to see if this ends up being as cut and dry as 2+2.

the language verses the age of it's creator is irrelevant to this....

and, the original bible was written in Aramaic (I know that's not the right spelling, but you get the point) everything else is a translation after that including Hebrew, which coincidentally became the Torah (again, sorry for my spelling) for the Jews..... Now, in some of my studies, I have found that some of the stories in the bible originated from Greek writers... It is a generally excepted theory among scholars that the bible is hugely plagiarized.....

and the Bible was translated into Latin using the Rosetta stone, a very popular and accurately documented event... there was no mention of the greek language before that point. Greek may be an older language, but it was not part of the change of command (so to speak) with regards to translating the bible...
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com

dexter

« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2009, 07:42:18 AM »

true :-X