Author Topic: INVERSE-So True EP (Free Download) Great Soulful West Coast Music *DONT SLEEP*  (Read 847 times)

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.

Tunji & Toby of Inverse are back with a another collection of tracks to cook your cranium Cali-style this winter. As promised, here’s the latest EP by QN5’s L.A.-cousins entitled So True.

With lush production by Kno, Decap and Cook Classics as well as guest appearances from Deacon The Villain and Substantial of QN5, this is a definite must have for Blue Schoolers & fans of soulful Hip Hop worldwide. Be sure to ride with them before their forthcoming debut album, Long Day’s Journey, drops later this year.

Inverse – So True [EP]
01. Rise and Shine – [Produced By Cook Classics]
02. So True (f/ Deacon The Villian) – [Produced By Decapbeats]
03. Sunnycalifornia Part 2 – [Produced By Adam Berg & Cook Classics]
04. Spark My Soul (f/ Substantial) – [Produced By Kno]
05. Beautiful City – [Produced By Cook Classics]
06. Goodnight Goodnight – [Produced By Kno]

CREDITS
Additional Production, Engineering & Mastering: Adam Berg
Asst. Engineer: Kyle Draper @ Manifest Music Productions
Photography: Nick Amrhein @ 3byOne.com
Artwork: DeChazier P. Johnson-Stokes @ Black Marmalade

DOWNLOAD LINKS: [DivShare ] | [QN5 DIRECT]  http://qn5.com/  http://www.zshare.net/download/5380367120dfee40/

Enjoy!  8) 8) 8)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 11:54:53 AM by Laconic »

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
Upping this shit.  Come on y'all...this is real good music.

:eh: :wavey: :poke: :grumpy: :baseballbat: :baseballbat: :sleep: :rubeyes:

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'll check it out sometime in the next few days.. remind me :)  Got lots of other shit I said I'd check out that I still need to download and put on the MP3 player

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
I downloaded it on 2dopeboyz, but there wasn't time for it. Maybe this weekend I'll give it one spin

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
Upping this shit.  Come on y'all...this is real good music.

:eh: :wavey: :poke: :grumpy: :baseballbat: :baseballbat: :sleep: :rubeyes:

-The production is dope
-The vocals (lyrics,voice,delivery) is nothing special....  ;)

Props for checking it out.  The music is excellent no doubt.  The vocals may take some time to win you over though.  ;)

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
this shit is mad good...do they got nythin else out?

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.

Yes.  They released an album last year entitled "So Far: The Collection" for free download.  You can get that here:

http://www.zshare.net/download/99275398b40cf9/

It would be nice if DUBCNN interviewed these guys and properly pushed them like they do with other artists.  Nima?  Rud?  Jay?  Chad?  John? etc...

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Yes.  They released an album last year entitled "So Far: The Collection" for free download.  You can get that here:

It would be nice if DUBCNN interviewed these guys and properly pushed them like they do with other artists.  Nima?  Rud?  Jay?  Chad?  John? etc...
ima check it out thanks...how is it

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.

ima check it out thanks...how is it

No problem.  It's very good IMO.  It has a similar vibe to the new release.  Enjoy...

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
oh by the way, i definitely gave it a try, but i need to listen some more to make up my mind  ;)

thanks Laconic; i think you're really an underrated poster on here, too bad you didn't get a lot of votes with the dubcc awards  ;)

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
oh by the way, i definitely gave it a try, but i need to listen some more to make up my mind  ;)

thanks Laconic; i think you're really an underrated poster on here, too bad you didn't get a lot of votes with the dubcc awards  ;)

Glad you gave it a shot.  It's more musical than most hip hop out there.  That's one of the reasons why I like it.  That and they're speaking about some serious topics.

And thanks for the recognition.  I'm not one whose looking for award votes so it's all good.  I appreciate it though.  This board needs some of the older, mature cats to fill the void where it's lacking.  That's where a small percentage of us come through.  So I give props to the level headed posters on here and let the others fall where they may.

gfunkin2

I have no complaint about the lyrics. They're actually really good. And the production is top-notch.

Sunnycalifornia part 2 will be getting many plays...Good sh!t

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Glad you gave it a shot.  It's more musical than most hip hop out there.  That's one of the reasons why I like it.  That and they're speaking about some serious topics.

And thanks for the recognition.  I'm not one whose looking for award votes so it's all good.  I appreciate it though.  This board needs some of the older, mature cats to fill the void where it's lacking.  That's where a small percentage of us come through.  So I give props to the level headed posters on here and let the others fall where they may.
yo props AGAIN for showin me som dope music

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
^^^+1 to you also.  Glad you like it.