Author Topic: R.I.P. OSCAR GRANT (pigs went too far again)  (Read 644 times)

Sikotic™

Re: R.I.P. OSCAR GRANT (pigs went too far again)
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2009, 12:57:39 AM »
It's almost hard to believe a cop would do such a thing. This occurred around a crowd of people basically.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2009, 01:17:23 AM »
It's almost hard to believe a cop would do such a thing. This occurred around a crowd of people basically.
accord to the police,it was an accident  ::)

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2009, 01:43:37 AM »
Of course, what else are they going to say? If it was an accident, why would the idiot quit? lol

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2009, 01:50:58 AM »
Of course, what else are they going to say? If it was an accident, why would the idiot quit? lol
Sometimes they could shut their mouths and just say SORRY......instead of always defending their officers

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2009, 01:52:46 AM »
Sometimes they could shut their mouths and just say SORRY......instead of always defending their officers
I agree. Unfortunately, the police in the US don't know how to apologize.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2009, 02:07:51 AM »
I agree. Unfortunately, the police in the US don't know how to apologize.
It's like that everywhere.
But the police in the US is too fuckin heavy for nothing,even for the most insignificant things

Rick McCrank

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2009, 02:22:20 AM »
they wonder why nobody likes the police

even the most legit people duck the cops when they see em, what does that tell you

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Elano

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2009, 05:04:45 AM »
i'm gay and my mother fucks with the camels

Hey Ma

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2009, 04:41:41 PM »
riots like these go down every year, we just don't get national attention like LA does.

stfu, that wasn't a riot. plus i lived in oakland and b-town for like half my life and it's not sensationalized like you make it out to be.

zilla

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2009, 06:02:44 PM »
^ well ain't no riot finna be 2 days long like the LA ones, muthafucaz got lives.. but there's been many.. you might live there, but resting your head somewhere doesn't mean you're out in them streets or even in tune. What happened in 07 after that Alameda cop didn't get charged? How bout the Oakland riots in 05? And the mini one in the 100s in 04? Super Bowl loss of 02? Dogg Pound Concert? Cash Money concert? and don't get me started on the 90s.. A riot is a riot, small or not.. on average, I'm sure the bay is the most active.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2009, 12:27:37 AM »
I think the officer should be charged and I think he should do time. And I really do think it was an accident. This wasn't Rodney King where it was the middle of the night with no one around. It was a crowded subway station with a lot of witnesses. Why would any cop be so stupid to kill someone in cold blood with that many people watching? I just don't think that it being a mistake makes it any more ok. People get drunk and accidentally kill people in car crashes all the time, but they get charged and convicted.

The police are a united group like any other group. Sure they get paid by the people to serve and protect but they are still a brotherhood that protects each other against the the outsiders. Oakland had something like 124 homicides last year, from what I've read. How many of those 124 in 2008 were young black men killed in cold blood by other black men? And how many of those that rioted or protested this would give up any of those that killed those young black men last year if they could? A lot of black people complain to the moon about what the police do but they themselves do and would do the exact same thing. If some 21 year old black thug kills another 21 year old black thug and you say nothing you aren't protecting anyone from the law of the oppressors. You are protecting lies from the truth and doing a greater disservice to your own community than any cop could ever do.

Hey Ma

« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2009, 03:12:30 AM »
I think the officer should be charged and I think he should do time. And I really do think it was an accident. This wasn't Rodney King where it was the middle of the night with no one around. It was a crowded subway station with a lot of witnesses. Why would any cop be so stupid to kill someone in cold blood with that many people watching? I just don't think that it being a mistake makes it any more ok. People get drunk and accidentally kill people in car crashes all the time, but they get charged and convicted.

The police are a united group like any other group. Sure they get paid by the people to serve and protect but they are still a brotherhood that protects each other against the the outsiders. Oakland had something like 124 homicides last year, from what I've read. How many of those 124 in 2008 were young black men killed in cold blood by other black men? And how many of those that rioted or protested this would give up any of those that killed those young black men last year if they could? A lot of black people complain to the moon about what the police do but they themselves do and would do the exact same thing. If some 21 year old black thug kills another 21 year old black thug and you say nothing you aren't protecting anyone from the law of the oppressors. You are protecting lies from the truth and doing a greater disservice to your own community than any cop could ever do.

WORD

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2009, 09:53:41 AM »
they wonder why nobody likes the police

even the most legit people duck the cops when they see em, what does that tell you

cops are assholes
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 09:56:35 AM by Funky Ass Tony »

JOB

« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2009, 09:51:58 AM »
eye hope oakland go around and burn......nothing but white neighborhoods down. because they are the ones that get treated like human beings..........while the rest of use get treated like savages. dont be fooled my niggas. just because you have white friends dont mean shit............... youre still a NIGGER to these crackers and even your so called white friends.