Author Topic: any videos or pictures yet of the x.o. ass whoopin on the net ??  (Read 1352 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: any videos or pictures yet of the x.o. ass whoopin on the net ??
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2009, 09:16:07 PM »
real talk JRK
bws groupies came in here tryna to say I was ridin wit bishop, nah I was statin facts that x.o. was down wit ras kass and now he foun dhis new home and now hes down wit bws (for now) but he was talkin tuff, not that bishop wasnt, but he backed up.  but fuck nah jus cuz someone gets jumped that dont mean Ima stop listenin to their muzik
shit x.o. could have had xzibit at his head after the comments he made on him

btw, if indeed he did get fucked up by bishop would this be the second time x.o. has got jumped?
1.overseas
2.bishop

If the video revealed that XO got the livin shit beat out of him, are you gonna stop listenin to his music???

Some niggas got hurt that night indeed. Niggas get fucked up all the time. Seein the video will only confirm that anotha nigga got his ass whoooped on. I wasn't there, but my camp was. I know who got fucked up. If i was there, I woulda been on them niggas heads too.

It aint about no music beef my nigga. If a nigga talkin dirty like he know how a nigga built, he deserve to get beat. END OF STORY.

Go listen to Donkey Kong Savage.

Chuuuuuch.

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2009, 09:28:49 PM »
Personally, if I were a fan I would stop listening to him. Fail to realize it's the same tough talks that all the raps include. Fans usually buy that mess. That's why you got fans even denying that he got beat up because they talk so tough that cats think it's impossible because of how tough they believe Game and his click is.

I mean Bizzy Bone just got robbed. Some will say he soft for that. But that dude not on record or youtube videos on how tuff his.

Would you continue to play Snoop's It Ain't No Fun if you found out the song was really a gay song, talking about no fun with out some dudes involve in their tryst?

Heck no, you will fell mad funny that they talking a faggot orgy and they bobbing to it.

Well, I would feel funny listen to some not so tough guy who constantly tells me how tough he is on record.

Off course, that's all rappers, but this one been caught lying red handed. LOOLL. He said Bishop not a fighter but Bishop molly whopped him. LOLL

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2009, 09:33:56 PM »
real shit this will fuck up games rep and x.o. might get thrown out bws for bein "molly whopped"
damn KARMA!!!

I think someone pushing for that video to never come out. It would've leaked already. Its gonna be an embarrassment to game and the x.o cat that could put a dent in their image as they push image more than talent in this rap game. I don't see the video leaking anymore, IMO.

Unless, some fan was there and have it on camera phone.

Sounds like it. Usually videos like this come out right after, but Game has people trolling the net constantly to make sure his image and his camp's gangsta image is maintained. So, it probably won't hit us anytime soon. It's like waiting for Government files to be declassified.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2009, 11:32:04 PM »
Im really starting to think nothing happen...As soon as it hit the net that Suge got his ass beat at a Club in LA, videos and pictures went up a few hours later...This happend two nights ago, With evryone having cell phones, Im sure that videos or pics would have surface by now. Either way im only concerned about them making dope mucis and not who cant beat whos ass.

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2009, 11:40:35 PM »
Im really starting to think nothing happen...As soon as it hit the net that Suge got his ass beat at a Club in LA, videos and pictures went up a few hours later...This happend two nights ago, With evryone having cell phones, Im sure that videos or pics would have surface by now. Either way im only concerned about them making dope mucis and not who cant beat whos ass.

I will ask a couple nonbias people

someone said Jay Rock commented on it where at I want to read it or see it or hear it

I know niggas who know Bishop he is no little dude Dre got busted for steroids I could care less what a nigga does just look at Bishop before/current pictures unless you could fight do not diss bishop he might make a record about you but when he sees you in person he will ask you what your problem really is say what you want but that is some man shit not this little kid shit rappers be on well I am offto ask some non bias people (some who know these people mentioned in this thread)

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2009, 12:01:41 AM »

someone said Jay Rock commented on it where at I want to read it or see it or hear it

I know niggas who know Bishop he is no little dude Dre got busted for steroids I could care less what a nigga does just look at Bishop before/current pictures unless you could fight do not diss bishop he might make a record about you but when he sees you in person he will ask you what your problem really is say what you want but that is some man shit not this little kid shit rappers be on well I am offto ask some non bias people (some who know these people mentioned in this thread)

Heres jay Rock saying that nigga xo got savaged hahahha listen all the way to 2:05

http://www.kyte.tv/ch/179508-jayrock/319752-live-mobile-show
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 12:05:31 AM by Trav Treezy »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2009, 12:16:08 AM »

Heres jay Rock saying that nigga xo got savaged hahahha listen all the way to 2:05

http://www.kyte.tv/ch/179508-jayrock/319752-live-mobile-show

that is all the proof right there since Jay Rock is coo with Bishop,and The Game there was no reason for him to lie lol @ being in Dude Dawg place shooting that shit but yeah no doubt now I do not have to confirm with anybody

BIG D O

• 'G'
  • Spreadin' That Good Music....
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2009, 01:39:02 AM »
lol @ niggas searchin for footage of a street brawl between rappers on the net.....

Out Now!!

Download for free here:
www.myspace.com/d_o_beatz

CHECK THE ILLEST BLOG ON THE NET:
www.purehip-hop.blogspot.com

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2009, 01:02:19 PM »
I want to see the vid.  I heard Bishop bit dude but I don't believe that shit.

tALLkAN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Whats GOOD?
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2009, 01:02:44 PM »
If the video revealed that XO got the livin shit beat out of him, are you gonna stop listenin to his music???

Some niggas got hurt that night indeed. Niggas get fucked up all the time. Seein the video will only confirm that anotha nigga got his ass whoooped on. I wasn't there, but my camp was. I know who got fucked up. If i was there, I woulda been on them niggas heads too.

It aint about no music beef my nigga. If a nigga talkin dirty like he know how a nigga built, he deserve to get beat. END OF STORY.

Go listen to Donkey Kong Savage.

Chuuuuuch.

tell your dudes to leak that shit.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2009, 01:06:17 PM »

sometimes thats the only way out and no way other way to go.
haha

I want to see the vid.  I heard Bishop bit dude but I don't believe that shit.
Cube

h2k4

« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2009, 01:12:05 PM »

Exactly.  They have/had an issue and settled it the way they should have, with fists.  Regardless of who won or lost, their skills are still there.  BWS didn't take a loss or a win and Bishop didn't gain or lose anything from this.

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2009, 04:54:28 PM »

Bishop didn't gain or lose anything from this.

yeah he did. he gained a victory over a tough talking rapper. To say he didn't gain anything is like denying he holocaust. Lol. Seriously, he gained a victory.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2009, 04:59:29 PM »
haha

Bishop didn't gain or lose anything from this.

yeah he did. he gained a victory over a tough talking rapper. To say he didn't gain anything is like denying he holocaust. Lol. Seriously, he gained a victory.
Cube

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2009, 05:17:38 PM »
 Lmao Bishop biting dude
Bullets aint got no names