Author Topic: any videos or pictures yet of the x.o. ass whoopin on the net ??  (Read 1347 times)

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: any videos or pictures yet of the x.o. ass whoopin on the net ??
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2009, 05:31:58 PM »
yeaah herd same thing that bishop bit him .. twicedurin the fite lol ..where did u hear it
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 05:40:16 PM by Soopafly »

JRK

• 'G'
  • WarDoggz - Diocese/TakeOff
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2009, 05:34:42 PM »
real talk JRK
bws groupies came in here tryna to say I was ridin wit bishop, nah I was statin facts that x.o. was down wit ras kass and now he foun dhis new home and now hes down wit bws (for now) but he was talkin tuff, not that bishop wasnt, but he backed up.  but fuck nah jus cuz someone gets jumped that dont mean Ima stop listenin to their muzik
shit x.o. could have had xzibit at his head after the comments he made on him

btw, if indeed he did get fucked up by bishop would this be the second time x.o. has got jumped?
1.overseas
2.bishop

If the video revealed that XO got the livin shit beat out of him, are you gonna stop listenin to his music???

Some niggas got hurt that night indeed. Niggas get fucked up all the time. Seein the video will only confirm that anotha nigga got his ass whoooped on. I wasn't there, but my camp was. I know who got fucked up. If i was there, I woulda been on them niggas heads too.

It aint about no music beef my nigga. If a nigga talkin dirty like he know how a nigga built, he deserve to get beat. END OF STORY.

Go listen to Donkey Kong Savage.

Chuuuuuch.

I cannot confirm or deny those events  8)
GIVE ME MONEY, GIVE ME PUSSY!!!

Twitter "http://twitter.com/LetsGoJRK"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2009, 05:41:57 PM »

you seen the pic tho?

real talk JRK
bws groupies came in here tryna to say I was ridin wit bishop, nah I was statin facts that x.o. was down wit ras kass and now he foun dhis new home and now hes down wit bws (for now) but he was talkin tuff, not that bishop wasnt, but he backed up.  but fuck nah jus cuz someone gets jumped that dont mean Ima stop listenin to their muzik
shit x.o. could have had xzibit at his head after the comments he made on him

btw, if indeed he did get fucked up by bishop would this be the second time x.o. has got jumped?
1.overseas
2.bishop

If the video revealed that XO got the livin shit beat out of him, are you gonna stop listenin to his music???

Some niggas got hurt that night indeed. Niggas get fucked up all the time. Seein the video will only confirm that anotha nigga got his ass whoooped on. I wasn't there, but my camp was. I know who got fucked up. If i was there, I woulda been on them niggas heads too.

It aint about no music beef my nigga. If a nigga talkin dirty like he know how a nigga built, he deserve to get beat. END OF STORY.

Go listen to Donkey Kong Savage.

Chuuuuuch.

I cannot confirm or deny those events  8)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

JRK

• 'G'
  • WarDoggz - Diocese/TakeOff
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2009, 05:43:57 PM »
The one wit the black eye? yep...
GIVE ME MONEY, GIVE ME PUSSY!!!

Twitter "http://twitter.com/LetsGoJRK"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2009, 05:45:44 PM »
haha yeah I mean......

but bishop fuckin our rep (since these game groupies say that we ridin wit bishop) since we reppin him and cats are sayin he bit x.o.???

dont sound rite, but if it happened....

The one wit the black eye? yep...
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2009, 05:50:42 PM »
lol @ niggas searchin for footage of a street brawl between rappers on the net.....

im just tryin to see the fight yo. i like fighting and watching fights. whats funny about that?

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2009, 05:53:22 PM »
naw he tryna say he cooler than us..... lol

h2k4

« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2009, 06:03:09 PM »

Bishop didn't gain or lose anything from this.

yeah he did. he gained a victory over a tough talking rapper. To say he didn't gain anything is like denying he holocaust. Lol. Seriously, he gained a victory.

XO is a relatively unknown rapper so I don't know how it's a victory (other than chalking it up in the fight category).  The only people that see this as some huge "victory" are die hard Bishop fans.  But that's just my opinion.

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2009, 06:23:06 PM »
im far from a game groupie .. and i know bishops mom lorraine real well spoken with her on numerous occassions and she dont nothin but be helpful or supportive of everythin ive ever spoken to her about .. so i aint pullin for 1 side or the other just reportin what ive heard !!!

as far as bishop im a fan of dudes music ..cant say im with the stunts he been pullin lately ..

dissin sum1 coz you had to help him do chin ups ?? and coz he had a hairy chest .. what was u doin payin so much attention to another mans body  anyways ..who cares if another man has hair on his chest LOL ?? worried bout whether he could do a chin up , u felt the need to help him..??? wat part of the game is that ??

sumthin seriouslly wrong  ya'll aint reppin shit the right way !!

but its whatever with me , dude is coo on the music side and thats all that matters !!! all that extra bull shit he needs to leave alone the new joint with taje is nice !!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 06:31:32 PM by Soopafly »

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2009, 07:01:57 PM »
I got this statement with a pic attached a short while ago....

http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/1259/56/

SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2009, 07:17:24 PM »
I got this statement with a pic attached a short while ago....

http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/1259/56/

props styles
but of course this dude gon make it seem like he the tougher one , this is why i always hope theres a third party with a cellphone camera rolling, uncut , unedited!!
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2009, 07:22:23 PM »
Yeah... I got much love for both artists and always will. Just observing and watching this like everybody else...
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2009, 07:24:21 PM »

Cube

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2009, 07:38:53 PM »
They just need to put the video out.

I can't tell what the fuck that is.   It could be a bite or it could be an abrasion for falling against something.  

Jay Rock did say Bishop was a lion maybe he did bite him.  haha, this shit is ridiculous.  We need video.