Author Topic: gmalone or jay rock who will have the better debut cd and why  (Read 423 times)

h2k4

Re: gmalone or jay rock who will have the better debut cd and why
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2009, 11:13:29 PM »
jay rock is gonna be better cuz glasses done fell off like young berg on a scooter  :laugh:

LOL, +1.

I think Jay Rock will have a higher quality album.  He just seems like he'll have substance in his songs.  G. Malone on the other hand seems to be focusing on club bangers and shit that will sound good now as opposed to a timeless album.  Everything is about swag with Malone, which will only get him so far.

Jaydc555

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2009, 11:37:38 PM »
I hope both are banging.I'm going to buy both in any case.glasses needs to drop more tracks like Malone and less tracks like haters.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2009, 02:11:48 AM »
If Glasses keeps the Cash Money/Akon features to a minimum I can see him dropping a really dope album cause his budget should be big which means dope production. Hopefully he can go gold. I don't see him doing any better than that though.

80s baby

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2009, 03:42:42 AM »
if glasses was a real nigga he would have stood up for lil wayne when that 40 glocc and spider incident
nigga could have made some phone calls and let them niggaz know im getting money with this nigga
if a south nigga like lil wayne who s one of the top 10 rappers in the game right now
sold a million records first week..but he has enough time to go fuc wit glasses malone in l.a. and make videos with him
and he s going to get you money and feed your family...i would have stepped up for that nigga

i spit real shit man here s some food for thought g malone
you would rather go diss ice cube and snoop dogg
then ride for a nigga who s going like lil wayne who is going to help you eat
i aint saying go tell them niggaz you gon fuc them up but stand up for that nigga real talk

2euce 7even

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2009, 06:52:03 AM »
Jay Rock.

Fuckin Havin T-Pain And Akon On Your Album When You´re From Tha West Coast.

penenstamp

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2009, 07:04:19 AM »
I think G. Malone's album will be a consistent album with all decent songs, whereas Jay Rock's album is going to have some really tight song, some average songs and some songs where you'll be like: wtf was this sellout thinking??

Conflict_Blud

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2009, 08:44:31 AM »
if glasses was a real nigga he would have stood up for lil wayne when that 40 glocc and spider incident
nigga could have made some phone calls and let them niggaz know im getting money with this nigga
if a south nigga like lil wayne who s one of the top 10 rappers in the game right now
sold a million records first week..but he has enough time to go fuc wit glasses malone in l.a. and make videos with him
and he s going to get you money and feed your family...i would have stepped up for that nigga

i aint saying go tell them niggaz you gon fuc them up but stand up for that nigga real talk
my nigga what are you talking about...Lol

Since when did having T-Pain and Akon on your album= failure? T-pain makes hit records u can't deny that and is probaly one of the biggest names in the game right now. Akon is international, he packs out stadiums, and arenas shit of that nature. Imma tell you this, this albun is incredible. Trust when I say this...

Its not about a competition becuz Rock is family. Lets hope they both do crazy numbers becuz we need it on our coast. 

AllCoasts109

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2009, 09:00:44 AM »
Jay Rock gonna have a more well rounded & real album....more lyrical too.

Glasses is that dude though, but Beach Cruiser turning out to look like exactly one of the Rick Ross/Fat Joe typical albums with the same features.

FOC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Here Still Workin Still FMG/Blu Division/PMG
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2009, 09:01:27 AM »

Wayne wasnt even in none of them cars dog. It was Baby n Slim. And Malone did show up after Slim called him up. Obviously 40 n Spider wasnt talkin bout shit.

And when did it become so bad to have Akon on shit? Maybe its just me but I really like Akon's music and he aint all bout pop shit. Certified is a street song if yall aint pay attention to none of the lyrics or hook.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 09:02:58 AM by FOC »
Who I'm Working with right now: Glasses Malone, Ya Boy, XO, Topic, Crooked I, Juice, Black, Big Fase 100, B-Fly, Greedy, Mack Maine

www.myspace.com/focbeats

http://twitter.com/FMGFocus

THEREALBWS

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2009, 09:12:28 AM »
they will both be classics nuff said

Maaat

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2009, 09:39:12 AM »
I just hope their album just go out...not feelin the gmalone album features, nor i feel lil wayne feature on jay rock single

AllCoasts109

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2009, 10:04:04 AM »
Jay Rock >>>G. Malone

How do you know Wayne wasn't in the trucks, were you there in the truck with Baby and Slim or were you staring into the window? Don't get mad cause I'm asking questions...I don't get how dudes make statements but won't answer easy questions...Spider Loc already shot an interview and explained what went down and how it went down...and also WHY it went down. Everybody knows 40 put it on camera for publicity and attention cause Spider wanted it to be something private that went down cause he wanted to see wassup with Wayne disrespecting the crip gang.

Conflict_Blud

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2009, 10:15:56 AM »
The problem with the westcoast is you niggas aren't open minded to what's new and right now! Yall still want niggas doing shit that's been done in the early 90's....LET GO! This a new day and age and music has changed tremendouly. The industry has changed and in order to be affective in it we gotta play our part in it. There will never be another Ice Cube or a Snoop so stop tryna ressurect what they were to the game. But there will for sure be a G. Malone, a Jay Rock, a Conflict etc...so embrase what they do and don't compare today to what was.

Conflict_Blud

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2009, 10:24:04 AM »
Jay Rock >>>G. Malone

How do you know Wayne wasn't in the trucks, were you there in the truck with Baby and Slim or were you staring into the window? Don't get mad cause I'm asking questions...I don't get how dudes make statements but won't answer easy questions...Spider Loc already shot an interview and explained what went down and how it went down...and also WHY it went down. Everybody knows 40 put it on camera for publicity and attention cause Spider wanted it to be something private that went down cause he wanted to see wassup with Wayne disrespecting the crip gang.
Aye bro wayne wasn't in the car at all..Foc is right..Trust! Take it from someone who fuccs wit them.

AllCoasts109

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2009, 10:28:44 AM »
I know Wayne wasn't in the car, because even spider said it himself on a new interview he did....He explained everything....40 Glocc was the one that said Wayne was in the car and all that other shit for publicity.