Author Topic: Why Crooked I wastin his time with these Slaughterhouse fruits? I want weeklies?  (Read 774 times)

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
The fuck is goin on.. IMO those cats have no chemistry, the shit they dropped suck and Crooked I is way better off alone..

He said the weeklies was comin back?

DTG Entertainment

The fuck is goin on.. IMO those cats have no chemistry, the shit they dropped suck and Crooked I is way better off alone..

Did you get dropped on your head as a baby? No offense, but Crooked I gets on good with them dudes in my opinion.

walden

• Lil Geezy
Slaughterhouse sounds like Weeklies anyway. I dont want either.

I want a damn CROOKED I ALBUM!

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P

Did you get dropped on your head as a baby? No offense, but Crooked I gets on good with them dudes in my opinion.

I just feel like their styles are waaaay too different to go with each other..

DTG Entertainment

I feel you on that tip a bit, but lyrically they slaughter a track hence Slaughterhouse.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P

I feel you on that tip a bit, but lyrically they slaughter a track hence Slaughterhouse.

yeah no doubt.. they all got bars.. but thats it.. They need more for it to be good tracks.. and not only dope bars..

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

they have been on what 3 tracks? at least wait til you have more material to judge from....also how in the fuck could more HHW's help his cause?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
they dont sound the best but its one of the best movements goin on right now
well see
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BIGWORM

Crooked I is the weakest of the group maybe he should get the fuck out to shut you crooked i nut huggers up.

As far as slaughter house goes you gotta be a fucking retarded squirrel to think that they haven't been dropping heat on those tracks I'm digging every tune so far.

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
Crooked I is the weakest of the group maybe he should get the fuck out to shut you crooked i nut huggers up.

As far as slaughter house goes you gotta be a fucking retarded squirrel to think that they haven't been dropping heat on those tracks I'm digging every tune so far.

ur a fucking retard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
im assuim hes jokin

ur a fucking retard
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

EFFeX

Because this is incredible exposure for him, in the last month people that never even heard of him before are already fans. It's exposing him to a totally different audience and media outlets that weren't paying attention before are doing so now. Look at all the coverage and shows they are putting together. You can't blame him for riding the wave, everything up till this point hasn't exactly helped the situation.

BTW: Those Slaughterhouse joints are sick, you trippin' on that homie.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
real shit but still his solo album seems to be nowhere in near sight, I think cats are gettin at

Because this is incredible exposure for him, in the last month people that never even heard of him before are already fans. It's exposing him to a totally different audience and media outlets that weren't paying attention before are doing so now. Look at all the coverage and shows they are putting together. You can't blame him for riding the wave, everything up till this point hasn't exactly helped the situation.

Cube

EFFeX

real shit but still his solo album seems to be nowhere in near sight, I think cats are gettin at

No that's true and they are absolutely right for feeling the way they do... I mean, look, we were promised BOSS as a free download and Hip Hop Weekly two this year. So, far we haven't heard anythign about that yet. However, I am wondering if the Slaughterhouse hype changed a couple things and Crook is re-doing his strategy now. I mean as it goes right now, he's been so busy, is HHW even possible right now? I don't know, maybe, but we don't know how much free time he has right now. I think that Crook needs to capitalize off this Slaughterhouse thing asap. Joey dropping an this month, and Royce is dropping one in April... Maybe the free BOSS download should be March. Three Slaughterhouse releases in three months, that'd be insane. It's possible.

OG Hack Wilson

eh Slaughterhouse = ill

as long as Crook drops that ill shit im happy
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens