Author Topic: New Pictures of Snoop Dogg with Glasses Malone and Jay Rock from Video Shoot  (Read 1503 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

On the set of DJ Drama's video for "Day Dreaming" ft. Snoop Dogg Akon and T.I.

So much for them beefing..
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 07:24:13 PM by Nima - Dubcnn.com »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha G malone tryna gain fans wit the so called dissin?????

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Good to see some unity with the west.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
U know what the best part of this is?

The 2nd pic has Soopafly in it, so you know we're all due for some good comedy in this thread.

Props for the pics Nima!

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell

The 2nd pic has Soopafly in it, so you know we're all due for some good comedy in this thread.

Props for the pics Nima!

Ha, yeah I am looking forward to that lol.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
HAHA NO HATE BUT SOOPAFLY LOOKIN OLD????
get ya money soopadupa!!!!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
glasses said they coo but umm snoop still trash

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
so has the new west movement stopped?

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
soopafly goin grey on the beard, lol

but with that being said, i know people who started gettin grey hairs when they're 17. thats gotta sukk, lol

GangstaBoogy

Damn Soopafly's beard is turning gray. Snoop must have that nigga super stressed over his Nevuary 32, release date.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Blood$

Props for the pics Nima!

Ha, yeah I am looking forward to that lol.

LMAO that was the first shit I thought as well

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
G-Malone bout to come out wit a rick rawse beard

BAWSE, we from watts, trillllla! "dis crip n1gga!"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha

G-Malone bout to come out wit a rick rawse beard

BAWSE, we from watts, trillllla! "dis crip n1gga!"

Cube

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn Soopafly's beard is turning gray. Snoop must have that nigga super stressed over his Nevuary 32, release date.
haha, yeh true.
i still remember soopafly sayin he wouldnt release a solo album until he releases a solo album on doggystyle. that was pretty funny.
dude wasted all that time waitin to release his solo album on doggystyle that would never come out, and then snoop got him to join a wakk ass group, and they released an album that went double wood, and not to mention he has to share the profits for the album with 3 other people (snoop, damani, bad luck).
snoop shouldve release a soopafly solo album on doggystyle years ago, and i bet it wouldve sold way more than this wack union album.
i guess soopafly realised that he wont release a solo album on doggystyle, so he released another solo album on daz's dpg recordz (ie. bangin west coast).
thats what soopafly should be doin,... just keep releasin solo albums on daz's dpg recordz , but just more frequently.
he should release a solo album on dpg recordz atleast once a year
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 10:35:41 PM by ironmike »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
but thats what happens when you become someones bitch or "dogg"
look is soopadupa slow or some shit?
hes been in the game for years
-he released a solo years ago
-creates a fanbase who want more muzik by him
-goes on tour wit dpg (all the time)
-releases doggystyle all stars joint
-rides wit snoop/daz durin the beef
-finally releases another solo album (which wasnt anything special)
-releases a group album wit (bad lucc-dope rapper) and damani (but doesnt sell as expected)

but he obviously had to ride wit his cuzzin cuz he would get more money, bitches, and fame that way. 

but damn he let his fans down.  and im jus sayin in general cuz im not the biggest soopa fan but obviously there many fans of his (maybe was or were) on this board and elsewhere but damn da fuck you been doin?

gangsta ridd said it some shit like  "snoopie groupie's how loyal is that?"

haha, yeh true.
i still remember soopafly sayin he wouldnt release a solo album until he releases a solo album on doggystyle. that was pretty funny.
dude wasted all that time waitin to release his solo album on doggystyle that would never come out, and then snoop got him to join a wakk ass group, and they released an album that went double wood, and not to mention he has to share the profits for the album with 3 other people (snoop, damani, bad luck).
snoop shouldve release a soopafly solo album on doggystyle years ago, and i bet it wouldve sold way more than this wack union album.
i guess soopafly realised that he wont release a solo album on doggystyle, so he released another solo album on daz's dpg recordz (ie. bangin west coast).
thats what soopafly should be doin,... just keep releasin solo albums on daz's dpg recordz , but just more frequently.
he should release a solo album on dpg recordz atleast once a year
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 10:51:05 PM by enyce »
Cube