Author Topic: New Pictures of Snoop Dogg with Glasses Malone and Jay Rock from Video Shoot  (Read 1499 times)

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'n not sayin for soopafly to not stay down with snoop n doggystyle, and participate on snoop's projects, but he should regularly release independant solo LPs on dpg recordz aswell, so he's not just waistin all his time on doggystyle doin nuthin.
soopafly is gettin old, and he aint got alot to show for his career, coz he waistin too much time with snoop doin jack.
how does that dude eat, honestly,.... he must have some proper real life job, and does music on the side, or snoop is payin him out of his own pocket very well to keep him as his loyal sidekick, lol. i find it hard to believe that he eats well from doin music. he doesnt make enough to eat from it.
someone who i do believe eats well pushin independant LP's out is daz. he makes his money by himself, and doesnt need handouts from snoop like soopafly
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 11:25:54 PM by ironmike »

GangstaBoogy

I understand being loyal but this nigga tried so hard to be loyal that he through away his career. Feeding your family > loyalty to your rich rapper friend.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • we do, what we do, this west coast is voodoo,on U
seriously do you think soopafly can sell some records on his own ?

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
its obvious snoop throws soopafly a bone every now and then, to keep soopa with him doin nothing, waistin his talent.

snoop tried to sign e-white exclusively to doggystyle records, and not an album deal, so snoop wouldnt let e-white release albums independantly on dpg recordz while e-white is on doggystyle.
e-white was on the dpg recordz roster to release an album in 2003 on the dpgrecordz.com website . obviously no e-white album was released on doggystyle, and neither on dpg recordz coz snoop wouldnt allow it.
so thats why e-white wanted to leave doggystyle, coz he was just sittin on the bench doin nothin, and starvin. he wanted to go and make some music so he can eat, but once snoop released him from his contract, snoop blackballed him, and never fukked with him again. i think snoop has told his camp not to fukk with him, and thats he he aint workin with nobody, and he's back to where he was before he signed to doggystyle, workin with some wack producers from the street, and releasin that awful "e-white is back" album. poor dude

maybe if snoop was throwin a bone to e-white like he does with soopafly, he wouldve stayed, but in the end, both of them really aint doin shyt musicwise, and both because of dealings with snoop.

the only thing thats happening is them gettin old, and thats apprent with soopafly's grey beard, lol
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 11:48:22 PM by ironmike »

Northwest Ryda

• 'G'
Soopafly is snoopy's boy... its like any of these other rappers out there. They blow up and they keep their true and close friends with them. They let them eat off them because that's what friends are gonna do, get rich share the wealth. Snoopy gave Soopa a chance... Soopafly has put out some music... his shit is dope plus he produces so hes gettin money off of that. Soopa aint gonna move alot of units if he did an album himself, even though hes sick... we all should know that. Look at the diplomats and guys like freekey zekey... dude aint the best but hes ridin off his friends (jim,cam), and they are fine with that. Its the same with Snoop. I just don't know what you guys are hatin on.

~Lucien~

Some of you guys are very dumb. What do you guys think that Soopafly makes a year? More than your average rapper. That's a fact. He's on tour with Snoop all year. He makes money with the Snoopadelics. Nobody can sell records nowadays if you haven't released an in album in the past when music still sold. And he don't not have a mainstream fanbase. This is the best thing he can do. Maybe one day we will have a ''real'' Soopafly album. Till then... He's doing fine. More than fine.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

wonder when we gonna see Bishop and Crooked chillin with Snoop.

Great to see some unity there.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

YoungCrookedI

wonder when we gonna see Bishop and Crooked chillin with Snoop.

Great to see some unity there.

it will be great to see that,but to be honest i doubt that cause snoop is the new suge knight...the gay version.

kuruptDPG

thanks for that nima

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
look if soopafly wasnt wit snoop, then he might have released many albums.  yeah he might need the BIGG SNOOP DOGG PRESENTS on it but damn he prolly could have done it without.  he did alot of work on daz dpgc............you know what im throwin up and much more.  so it aint like he dont want to get out there.  goin on tour yeah is one thing but releasin 1 album every ten years another.  like ironmike said he could have released many albums on another label jus like daz did and they both did "samplin to the...that was soopa/daz project.     
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

papa-smurf

damn look at soupafly.thats what happen when u stay loyal to snoop.u become old and grey and still waiting for him to drop your album.Snoop is fucked up for that.the least he could of did is drop soupafly album just for being loyal.

papa-smurf

real recognize real and g malone is fake as a 3 dollar bill.u could tell that nigga is  a buster for real.last week he was takeing shots at snoop,this week he takeing pics with snoop.its like when he around crooked i and bishop he ride they dick and disss snoop then he see snoop and bitch up and start takeing pictures.if u gonna ride then ride,I bet if bishop lamount or crooked i was there they wouldnt be in no photos with snoop.g malone shouldnt even be in the no country for old man group.he dont fit anyway.he not lyrical enough.they need to replace him with sly boogy.

papa-smurf

lmao at g.malone trying to look extra hard in this pic.lol.niggas that be trying to hard to look hard be the fakest niggas.Just by looking at g.malone u could tell the nigga is a buster.

ThisIsTheWestCoast.com

• 'G'
ha ha wonder why bishop lamonts hater ass aint there.
snoop been supporting the west.

EFFeX

Well, I guess it's a wrap on "No Country For Old Men", which isn't a bad thing at all.