Author Topic: Kanye West Says 'Best HH Beats Of All Time' Will Be On Jay-Z's The Blueprint 3  (Read 710 times)

Elano

Kanye West Says 'Best Hip-Hop Beats Of All Time' Will Be On Jay-Z's The Blueprint 3

Another Jay-Z song leaked online last month — that's OK, just make some more. Kanye West says he's just a handful of records away from finishing Jay's The Blueprint 3, again.

"I finished his album and he released four songs that were potentially gonna be on the album," West said last week on Sway and King Tech's "Wake Up Show." "So I gotta go back and do four. I just did one beat the other day in Hawaii — probably one of the best hip-hop beats of all time, if I do say so myself. I just gotta do three more beats and we're done, 'cause he's got classics. He's got songs that are better than any of the things you've heard leaked."

Two records that Kanye says should make B3's final cut are "Everyday a Star is Born" and "Forever Young."

"You know what it was — every year I do two albums' worth of really dope beats," he explained. "This year, Common did his album with Pharrell, and I did 808s & Heartbreak and Blueprint 3. So just imagine the caliber of beats on the last two Common albums I did — Jay-Z has those types of beats. Those caliber of beats. A beat like 'The People,' that's the highest caliber of beat."

In 2009, at least one album's worth of beats looks like it will be set aside for a Kanye LP.

"I'm just gonna do what I'm gonna do and people are gonna love it because I do really fresh sh--," he laughed. "When I do it, I feel like I'm gonna rap, I'm gonna go back-and-forth on it. I feel like I'm gonna sing here and there. Because I used Auto-Tune so much, it put me in the mode of doing melodies. I got a new song coming out with Beyoncé called 'Ego.' I don't know why she wanted me on it. I didn't use Auto-Tune, but I hit certain lines because I used it so much it's like almost having training wheels. So it's incorporating new styles."

Chief

this will be a good year for hip hop, cant wait for this album

penenstamp

I can't take Kanye's word seriously anymore after that 808 failure.

Jome

Deleted one nonsense post and a follow up nonsense reply, keep it on topic y'all.

I'm hella amped for a new Jigga album, and the 4 leaked tracks were all dopeness.
Don't wanna listen too much to what Kanye says though, he's so full of himself that you gotta add a truckload of salt.

MediumL

Kanye has never produced one of the best HH beats of all time. And from what ive heard the beats will be aight and Jay Z will be aight
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

tempo2

what were the 4 songs that leaked?

OcToExtraordinaire

• Hookup Maestro
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
what were the 4 songs that leaked?
Jockin' Jay-Z/Dope Boy Fresh, History, Brooklyn Go Hard and I don't remember about the last one.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
So what does this mean? He's uncovered old songs with melodies better than all other songs sampled in hip hop?

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
It'll be a good album I guess.. but kanye aint never gonna do the best HH beat of all time.. thats nonesense

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
KW is a VERY delusional person...  :-\
Nothin' he will ever do, Or has done is anything remotley considered best in HH.
Worst on the other hand, (Just listend to that 808... Ouch!)

NotoriousTDA

you guys are just trippin. Kanye is capable of making some classic beats and im definately looking forward to this album!

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
you guys are just trippin. Kanye is capable of making some classic beats and im definately looking forward to this album!

co-sign. Dude is going through alot and I am not making excuses for him because it is coming out as him being more cocky. But I feel like him and Jay and Roc-A-Fella got something to prove with this album. The 1st 2 Blueprint albums were very soulful and melodic and had that anthem feel to the tracks. If they can top that I say go for it, I'll check it out.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Im iffy on this shit, hes got a 50/50 chance

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
By the material that's surfaced so far, Jigga's record is looking good. And Kanye can deliver dope ass beats, no question - sure he's arrogant as hell, but the beats work, so what the hey.

But I hope he lays off the Autotune and singing though, that shit didn't work out.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 02:06:32 PM by T-Dogg »

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah, Blueprint 3 will be a great album, cant wait for it...All the tracks that have leaked have been dope as fuck.. And kanye is capable of making some dope beats. i got faith that he will do a great job on the production side.

Side note: Anyone got the 4 leaked tracks in a zip file for me? I had them all but cant find them, Somone wanna hook those up for me? Much appreciated