Author Topic: Reasons how DJ Premier is best and not over-rated  (Read 4253 times)

Al Bundy

Re: Reasons how DJ Premier is best and not over-rated
« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2009, 11:08:02 AM »
its funny how everyone hops on bundy's dick like he's a god or something when in actuality he brings absolutely nothing to this forum except wack as threads about lil wayne or prodigy.

You're just another white kid thats caught up with the image and lifestyle of gangster rap.

quit crying because we don't share the same view on rap. neither of us is better when it comes down to it because one listens to canadian hiff-hoff. you come off as a elitist white boy snob and you're bitching because we're calling you out for it.

i couldnt give a flying fuck about what you listen to. this whole negative atmosphere started when you entered my threads talkin shit. so take your own advice bud.

dont be mad and clown on canadian hip-hop when you cant even name three artists from here without googleing it.

LOL @ me talking shit. Link me to this.

and without google

drake the r tard kid from degrassi
saukrates
marco polo

Marco Polo doesnt rap he produces....

like i'd know. i never listened to dude. sorry i'm not educated on your countries attempt at rap  ::)

Paul

« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2009, 11:16:35 AM »
its funny how everyone hops on bundy's dick like he's a god or something when in actuality he brings absolutely nothing to this forum except wack as threads about lil wayne or prodigy.

You're just another white kid thats caught up with the image and lifestyle of gangster rap.

quit crying because we don't share the same view on rap. neither of us is better when it comes down to it because one listens to canadian hiff-hoff. you come off as a elitist white boy snob and you're bitching because we're calling you out for it.

i couldnt give a flying fuck about what you listen to. this whole negative atmosphere started when you entered my threads talkin shit. so take your own advice bud.

dont be mad and clown on canadian hip-hop when you cant even name three artists from here without googleing it.

and without google

saukrates
marco polo

Isnt producers artists too?
funkyfreshintheflesh

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2009, 11:30:57 AM »

and without google

saukrates
marco polo

like i'd know. i never listened to dude. sorry i'm not educated on your countries attempt at rap  ::)

you act like we are from a different planet or something. When in actuality i could drive 2 hours south and be in your shitty country. Our artists have just as much talent but they dont get as much shine as an american artist would. (you wouldnt know cuz your a tool and refuse to listen to anything Canadian.) Partly because record labels here dont give hip-hop artists the push they need to become big. Therefore our artists have to get signed by american record labels and become huge hits (ie Kardinal Offishal)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2009, 12:57:07 PM »
never could get into Premo's 4 bar sample loops all throughout the song like some of you dudes.. i got a few premo joints i rock but to list him as 1 of the best especially these days with all the heavy instrumentation going on in hip hop NAH

pete rock could give premo a good run for his money

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2009, 01:26:55 PM »
never could get into Premo's 4 bar sample loops all throughout the song like some of you dudes.. i got a few premo joints i rock but to list him as 1 of the best especially these days with all the heavy instrumentation going on in hip hop NAH

pete rock could give premo a good run for his money

exactly. Pete rock would be a much better competitor in this discussion. Or even Mr. Yancey

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #65 on: February 23, 2009, 03:09:55 PM »
Preme could never rock a track like Pete Rock (similar styles but PR got way more swag).  Let alone fuck wit' Paul & Juicy when it comes to simplicity (which is easy as hell 2 do).  Bottom line, if you can't fuck wit' a track like then your definition of "real" hip hop or whatever you call it is VERY VERY shallow.

couldn't tell u which track is better between these two
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 03:15:45 PM by RadioTube!_301 »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #66 on: February 23, 2009, 03:18:03 PM »
Preme don't make bangers or beats like or the other two tracks in the post above me

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #67 on: February 23, 2009, 03:21:29 PM »
^ that was the weakest shit ive ever heard.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #68 on: February 23, 2009, 03:23:39 PM »
^ that was the weakest shit ive ever heard.

guaranteed you only listened to the intro and not the whole track.  or it's tha fact ur canadian and u just don't vibe with tha gangsta shit like a nigga do.... real talk

Al Bundy

« Reply #69 on: February 23, 2009, 03:28:52 PM »
Preme don't make bangers or beats like or the other two tracks in the post above me

preme doesn't make songs like those because it ain't his style. do you expect every producer to sound the same?

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #70 on: February 23, 2009, 03:31:02 PM »
naw i listened to the whole track. The beat doesnt "bang" at all. I could fart over a track and it would sound better in the whip.

if youre going to use 3-6 beats use ones that are good.

Like:

Paul

« Reply #71 on: February 23, 2009, 03:32:49 PM »
naw i listened to the whole track. The beat doesnt "bang" at all. I could fart over a track and it would sound better in the whip.

Like:

props, great track
funkyfreshintheflesh

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #72 on: February 23, 2009, 03:33:28 PM »

preme doesn't make songs like those because it ain't his style. do you expect every producer to sound the same?

Fuck no, But that don't mean he can't switch it up.  Excluding the 6 (bcuz they don't), there's alot of producers out there versitylin' but I can only think of Christina's album (and i never heard it truthfully).  I just think if you're a Hip Hop Producer Icon then you shoulda been doin alot more with your music.
 - not an example of wat i mean
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 03:35:37 PM by RadioTube!_301 »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #73 on: February 23, 2009, 03:34:43 PM »

Like:

LOL i used that when I made that long ass list of songs in my previous post on here, ya'll should check it out.  I put a gang of good music on there.  page 2

CLASSIC Pat verse at the end
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 03:50:22 PM by RadioTube!_301 »

Paul

« Reply #74 on: February 23, 2009, 03:56:08 PM »

Like:

LOL i used that when I made that long ass list of songs in my previous post on here, ya'll should check it out.  I put a gang of good music on there.  page 2

CLASSIC Pat verse at the end

Another banger, Iv got that Murderers & Robbers album signed by Project Pat  8)

Bitch Smackin killa is my Favourite track on it
funkyfreshintheflesh