Author Topic: Slaughterhouse or 4 Horsemen?  (Read 950 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Slaughterhouse or 4 Horsemen?
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2009, 09:51:59 PM »
Canibus >>>>>> Crooked I any time in his career
Kurupt In his prime >>>>>> Crooked I anytime in his career
Ras Kass >>>>>>>>>>>> Crooked I anytime in his career

Stop overrating this nigga. Spit a bunch of Multis and people act like your the end all be all of rap. He was a nobody in the Dogg Pound when Kurupt was in his prime yet now a good decade later and 0 albums in I gotta hear this nonsense like hes some sort of rap god. Dude has no material that puts him on the level as any of the big 3 of the Horsemen.

Crooked  anytime > Kurupt anytime

and i LOVE Kurupt back then.

truth is, Crooked never needed a ghost writer in his career...Kurupt we cannot say that about.  same with SNoop in his prime using DOC or taking a slick rick song

canibus got his all torn by LL Cool J and then his own manager Wyclef dissed him.  and Eminem too. what a winner.  i love Bis's music but he can't switch shit up like Crook, Bis is a 1 trick pony.  Wanna-bee Rakim but too extra-terrestrial

rass kass over crooked?  LOL lets not get carried away here
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 09:53:32 PM by Hack Wilson »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2009, 11:22:31 PM »
 4 horsemen DEFINATELY. I like slaughter house but horsmen fucking WAY better. Be realistic guys.

adamanthraxe

• 'G'
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2009, 01:00:59 AM »
Why diss Canibus just because your mind cant handle what he spits on the mic?

Canibus and Crooked I are both God emcee's

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2009, 12:29:49 PM »
damn canibus is mad underrated and hated
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2009, 12:33:56 PM »
looks like somebody was on hiphoputopia

birdman11

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2009, 04:50:48 PM »

Stop overrating this nigga. Spit a bunch of Multis and people act like your the end all be all of rap. He was a nobody in the Dogg Pound when Kurupt was in his prime yet now a good decade later and 0 albums in I gotta hear this nonsense like hes some sort of rap god. Dude has no material that puts him on the level as any of the big 3 of the Horsemen.

i don´t know what the fuck are you smoking on but you´re fucked up right now-.-

Crooked I >>>>>>>> Canibus Why? Cause Crooked Can handle Beefs very well then canibus
Crooked I >>>>>>>> Kurupt Why? Are you fucking kidding, CROOKED WROTE FOR KURUPT @ THE DEATHROW DAYS
Crooked I >>>>>>>> Ras Kass Why? Crooked is Killin these wanna be mc´s in the cypa.

Really? Crooked wrote for Kurupt?

Kurupt was dropping shit before Crooked was even in the game, plus if you listen to Death Row Young Gotti, his sound is nothing like Crooked's. I mean, you can try to make this argument but the reality is Ras Kass 10 years ago is the equivalent to Crooked I now. He's a hungry mc with a lot of hype and a loyal fanbase, but little hope of any sort of mainstream success. So when we're talking about a "supergroup" in 2019 and we look back on Slaughterhouse, people will be wondering how Crooked got so goddamn mismanaged, just like Ras Kass.

And I'm a huge Crooked I fan

Jaydc555

« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2009, 03:05:42 AM »
Slaughterhouse for me.I like both but canibus is overrated he got boring real fast and just look at his albums.yeah he's good for a verse or two but then he's so monotone and boring with no subject variety.rass kass is the strongest of the group and is overlooked.he always drops heat.killah priest is solid but I've never been a big fan.kurupt is the most overrated emcee of all time.dude had a good few years over ten years ago and has been mediocre ever since.this forum is full of dpg groupies so I expect hate for that but facts are facts.he's just boring.how many times does he use the same boring I'm a gangsta youse a busta blah blah verse.crooked I is the best of all members and you have to be a hater if you can't see his raw skills.go listen to if you ever hear me and tell me dude isn't better then your favorite rapper.Royce is right up there with crook just listen to bar exam 1 and 2.Joe budden is really slept on he is a hate it or love it type guy but he is one of the deepest emcees to ever grace a mic.I would love to see kurupt put in half the honesty that budden has.joell is also slept on people need to go listen to 125 grams pt 1 to 4.4 horsemen have some good battle emcees but slaughterhouse has 4 well rounded emcees that can give you lyrics punchlines and make you feel your words.move remix is deeper then anything the horsemen could ever come up with.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2009, 09:28:12 AM »

i don´t know what the fuck are you smoking on but you´re fucked up right now-.-

Crooked I >>>>>>>> Canibus Why? Cause Crooked Can handle Beefs very well then canibus
Crooked I >>>>>>>> Kurupt Why? Are you fucking kidding, CROOKED WROTE FOR KURUPT @ THE DEATHROW DAYS
Crooked I >>>>>>>> Ras Kass Why? Crooked is Killin these wanna be mc´s in the cypa.

Really? Crooked wrote for Kurupt?

Kurupt was dropping shit before Crooked was even in the game, plus if you listen to Death Row Young Gotti, his sound is nothing like Crooked's. I mean, you can try to make this argument but the reality is Ras Kass 10 years ago is the equivalent to Crooked I now. He's a hungry mc with a lot of hype and a loyal fanbase, but little hope of any sort of mainstream success. So when we're talking about a "supergroup" in 2019 and we look back on Slaughterhouse, people will be wondering how Crooked got so goddamn mismanaged, just like Ras Kass.

And I'm a huge Crooked I fan

kurupt was peaked by the time Crook started appearing on albums around 1998; same time that 4 horsemen formed
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2009, 01:13:55 AM »
I'ma go with Slaughter, cause I heard that Horsemen album and can't say that every song impressed me with the lyrics.  Whereas, I can't see nothing but the best spit coming out of Slaughter everytime so far.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2009, 03:29:57 AM »
Down with both, But since Horsemen are in hiatus it's all about SH.
Both crews open doors for people to listen to other MC's they might not have listened to other wise.

Example me with
Horsemen> Killah Preist (Maybe a bad example considering I have always followed W-tang & Affiliates, But defo my least fav HM.)
Slaughterhouse >Royce The 5'9