Author Topic: What Y'all Think Of Fame (OG) - 2Pac ft. KOKANE, The Outlawz & SPICE 1  (Read 1436 times)

acgrundy

great song, I always liked the released version, and this one is so much better

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
A mix of OG Acapella and Better Dayz beat would be the shit 8)

They're both the same.. wear some headphones when you listen to the OG. The volume is a little lower on the keyboard layer on the OG..

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

OG Hack Wilson

They're both the same.. wear some headphones when you listen to the OG. The volume is a little lower on the keyboard layer on the OG..

nope the drums are clearly not the same
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG

nope the drums are clearly not the same

They are but EQ'd and mastered different. Theres a lot more treble in the released version. A lot of the difference heard is mastering and mixing differences but its the same actual sequence and sample. I put both side to side and played them at the same time.

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

Mietek23

They're similar but not the same..

OG Hack Wilson

its a great song
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens