Author Topic: Europe  (Read 457 times)

dexter

Europe
« on: October 31, 2002, 09:24:32 AM »
Anybody here from overseas that has been 2 the USA? And what do u think of America.

verbalassaulta

Re:Europe
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2002, 10:57:14 AM »
its much better than europe....us europeans are idiots  ;D

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2002, 11:24:32 AM »
I'm from England and have been fortunate enough to have been to many countrie's around the world (OK, Europe and USA) and it was the biggest culture shock to me. When i flew in i was amazed at how organised all the roads and buildings were as in Britain most of our roads are from the Romans and go all over the place and we have big buildings all over the place not just in the business part of town. The friendliness of the average American also took me by suprise (down south in the UK you never say anything to a stranger and they don't make an effort to help you). The way you add on tax to the price of things managed to confuse me the whole time i was over there (i know why they do it but it is still pointless).
I was shocked at how big christianity (and religion in general) were as only 8% of Brits are and it is not a big part of our way of life. Most Americans  seemed to think were all Roman Catholic over here, when the minority that are Christian are mainly Protestant (Anglican Church). I was also surprised at how 'non-christian' many of them were as when they found out i was not religious (i wouldn't say i'm athiest though) rejected me as if i was evil.
Gotta go now and sort out some things for work tommorow but i'll try and write more later.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2002, 11:27:13 AM »
also in the US.. the toilet water sux so much that u have to pay for clean water....
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

Murrow

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2002, 11:34:02 AM »
I'm from America, and I've travled a lot to Europe.  It is a lot different from the U.S., but I like going over there and experiencing that type of culture.  Much more laid back.

bez

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2002, 04:38:20 PM »
I love America, been to florida twice and its so amazing. Nice and warm, everyone I met seemed real friendly, laods of places to eat out.  Loads of theme parks. Beaches, really amazing like. Wanna live there sum day.

lbc213

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2002, 04:21:27 PM »
I will go to the US (Miami beach) in March, gonna watch some NBA games. I m really lookin forward to that trip, cant wait.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2002, 04:22:07 PM by lbc213 »

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2002, 08:06:30 AM »
Europe got mo skunk but thats about the only thing we beat america on except americans are dumb cunts hahahahaha

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2002, 11:19:06 AM »
america is a amazing country, ive been a few times and i love it. the size of everything is just bigger and better than in england.
only down side is all of them toll roads i think there called. thats a lot of $$ for a long trip.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2002, 12:15:02 PM »
wat makes me laugh when i went amerika a couple of years back n then canada over the summa, was thats there niggaz who be livin in nice areas thinkin they from the hood, from the streets n shit, tryna relate with me, alot of bitch ass niggaz, now i see what these rappers be sayin when they say that, but apart from that, yeah amerikans are aiight, i mean the bitches are all about 'either gettin married then havin sex' or 'its all about sex' theres no inbetween, so as u kan tell, basically y'all guarenteed a fuck to if u go amerika,lol

sum are idiots to, like real fagz n shit

but sum are real as a muhfucker, typa ppl i like

n then there y'all amerikans who come on this, where most pf y'all are aiight

ya dig?

i aint tryna sound like im hatin on amerika kuz i love the place but the theres also parts of amerika that are wack

same here were im from
everywhere theres wackness n good shit,

its jus mroe enjoyable for a while when ya visit sumwhere like amerika kuz its a different kulture, new experience n shit

travellins probably one of the best things ya can do

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2002, 12:45:43 PM »
Man, I'd give anything to go to Europe. No money tho  :'(
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2002, 12:52:34 PM »

Well You Got Free Digs Here If You Ever Need - Do A Tour Of The WCC People Save Some $$$ ;D

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2002, 12:55:48 PM »

Well You Got Free Digs Here If You Ever Need - Do A Tour Of The WCC People Save Some $$$ ;D

yeah! hambuuuuuuuurg

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2002, 01:48:01 PM »
Okay, I'll just take a tour through all of your houses lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2002, 02:31:25 PM »
I went to the states for the first time in september, i stayed just outside new york. Its a quality place i like the roads like the other guy said and also the way so many different sports r played. Everywhere there is somewhere to play something. I also liked a lot of the houses u have a lot betta ones than ares. The malls r better than in the uk too and also the food, bigger portions of everything and cheaper. Plus u get all the new shit first like music wise and also stuff like pepsi blue and vanilla coke. I love those drinks they will prob get to the uk in bout 10 years.New York is an amazing place especially times square. The tax is confusing though.The only thing i didant like was the way in america at burger king u have to ask for a medium 1 and u dont just say a whopper meal lol.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson