Author Topic: Snoop Doggy Dogg: The Lost Sessions Oct. 1st (WideAwake) - Know Track List?  (Read 1687 times)

JohnnyL

cover artwork could have been better, this looks like a bootleg or a FTP release

Agreed.  The artwork isn't too great.  And I thought they did a fantastic job on "The Chronic: Re-Lit" cover.  I'm still hoping this isn't the final artwork.  I kind of like the concept of Snoop standing there, casting the dog shadow, but I don't think that overall, they really pulled it off.  
 On the other hand, I think the tracks they've mentioned, if they're all in original form, look like nice choices.  Can't wait to hear more about this one, as we gets closer to
it's release date.

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i hope we get the og "every single day" finally in cdq. Kurupt murdered the OGs last verse and you can never fuck up with Nate at the end, whyd they change that shit for 2002? i dont doubt well get some good tracks though

MarshColin

I don't see Doggystyle and that kinda upsets me. This will do for now, really hoping that the OG of Every Single Day is the one on here. I'm gonna hope Chad is correct that we won't be disappointed. With all the Snoop songs in the vault though, it's pretty strange that they took multiple DMW songs and put them on here.

Weren't the versions of the tracks on DMW all re-mixed, or was it just some of them?  I remember Hutch had remixed at least some of them.  I'm hoping any song that has been released as a remix on something else, appears in it's original form on here.  If that's the case, I think this project will be worth the money.

I hope shit gets released in its original form too, but I will have to admit that most of those DMW songs I have no desire to have them officially released in their OG form. If you listen to them on Smokefest, and then listen to them on DMW, you will see that Hutch's touch made some of those super wack songs listenable.

SAINTX111

• 'G'
I hope its not some dressed up version of Dead Man Walking. It better be all new unheard songs from the Doggystyle & Chronic era with heavy production by Dr. Dre!!!! AND it BETTER include Tha Next Episode!!!!!

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
tracklist up at @

http://www.deathrowmusic.com/

looks great!!!!

hobomotel

Excellect tracklist. Glad Doggystyle is there. Shame about Every single Day. Very interested in that Tupac dedication. Wonder what the 3 bonus tracks are..

woof

The best buy version will contain 3 BONUS SONGS not listed

1. Soldier Story (Intro)
2. Doggystyle feat George Clinton
3. Fallin' Asleep On Death Row (Produced by Dr. Dre)
4. Eat A Dick
5. Hoes feat Dogg Pound
6. Keep It Real Dogg
7. O.G. (Original Version) feat Nate Dogg
8. One Life To Live feat Lady of Rage
9. The Genie feat Bad Azz, Bo Rock
10. Funk With Your Brain (Interlude)
11. Caught Up
12. Put It In Your Mouth
13. Gravy Train feat Bad Azz, Tray Deee
14. Life's Hard (Dedicated To 2pac) feat K-Ci,Jojo, Big Pimpin
15. The Root Of All Evil (Outro)

EFFeX

I'll definitely be picking up the Snoop Dogg project, thanks for the info.

Chad

I got more details coming for u guys...
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

• Muthafuckin' OG
I got more details coming for u guys...

Tell us!!!!  ;D

Digital Pimpin'

It's time to take you motherfuckers down memory laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane.

JohnnyL

The best buy version will contain 3 BONUS SONGS not listed

1. Soldier Story (Intro)
3. Fallin' Asleep On Death Row (Produced by Dr. Dre)
4. Eat A Dick
5. Hoes feat Dogg Pound
6. Keep It Real Dogg
7. O.G. (Original Version) feat Nate Dogg
8. One Life To Live feat Lady of Rage
9. The Genie feat Bad Azz, Bo Rock
10. Funk With Your Brain (Interlude)
11. Caught Up
12. Put It In Your Mouth
13. Gravy Train feat Bad Azz, Tray Deee
14. Life's Hard (Dedicated To 2pac) feat K-Ci,Jojo, Big Pimpin
15. The Root Of All Evil (Outro)

Whoa!...This version is way different than the tracks mentioned in the original press release.  Overall, it looks way better except that I was hoping we'd get the OG version of "Every Single Day."  Oh well.  Maybe it will be one of those three Best Buy bonus tracks.  As far as this tracklist though, maybe they realized that a lot of the songs they mentioned in the original press release had already been released on Dead Man Walkin'.

sms130

• 'G'
Yeah, I'm gonna pick up that Snoop Doggy Dogg 'The Lost Sessions, Vol. 1'. I look forward 2 this release. I got 'The Chronic Re-Lit and From The Vault' and I'm still trippin on some of tha shit they got on tha DVD. It's tight! GO BUY IT! I'mma got out here and get tha clean version at Wal-Mart just 4 the extra unreleased cut by Snoop Dogg. Remember this is only vol. 1 of the series, so there is more of Snoop Doggy Dogg's unreleased recording 2 come. This looks like a great start on the rebirth of Death Row.

Chad

Ok..since they upped it on their site, I can release the details...check the front page!   8)  4(!!) Dr. Dre produced track!!
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

Efrain

This actually has the potential to be a catastrophe. Currently John Payne is insisting only he be allowed to mixdown the songs. That is the reason the mixing was so awful--or unlistenable in some cases (see "Would You Ride").

If they don't hire a professional mixing engineer to mixdown this new Snoop album I'm boycotting all their releases and encouraging others to do so. To half-ass this music isn't fair to us. John Payne is a hack.