Author Topic: Glasses Malone.......  (Read 990 times)

Lunatic

Re: Glasses Malone.......
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2009, 01:04:56 PM »
I see they changed the cover. I had seen the original months ago on the low. Still similar though and still looks cool. Malone a good dude overall so I can't wait to see this released.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

MoneyMack

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Young Gotstra
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2009, 01:16:42 PM »
I see they changed the cover. I had seen the original months ago on the low. Still similar though and still looks cool. Malone a good dude overall so I can't wait to see this released.

Co-Sign
Sick Wid' It - Lench Mob - DPG - PYO - Mad Science FAN 4 LIFE!

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2009, 03:09:59 PM »
Yeah that cover is dope. I do wanna see this get released, I just can't trust a release date for him anymore. Him touring with Tech and Slaughterhouse is good promo for him, although it is a pretty wierd match up of musicians lol

Blood$

« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2009, 04:52:56 PM »
I hope it drops this time... but they better hurry up and drop another single that will pick up between now and then
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 04:56:10 PM by H0W HiGH »

Da Nard

• 'G'
« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2009, 05:09:37 PM »
Here is album info and OFFICIAL front cover for anybody on here who does like Malone & is wantin this to drop:

RELEASE DATE: October 27th, 2009
LABEL: Blu Division Music/Hoo-Bangin' Records/Cash Money Records
DISTRIBUTOR: Universal
EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS: Ronald "Suga Slim" Williams & Bryan "Baby" Williams
CO-EXECUTIVE PRODUCER: Dedrick "Mack 10" Rolison
PRODUCERS: DJ Toomp, Mev, Midi Media, Bigg D, Mack 10, etc.

Confirmed Tracks
- Certified (feat. Akon)
- Haterz (feat. Birdman & Lil' Wayne)
- Go Big (feat. Ray J)
- Sun Come Up (feat. Rick Ross, Birdman & T-Pain)
- What We Need (feat. Lil' Wayne)
- Where It At (feat. Lil' Wayne & Cam'Ron)
- Million Dollar Flow
- Sun Come Up [Remix] (feat. Rick Ross, Mack 10 & T-Pain)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All that is just stuff everyone already knows, but since this thread relates to this stuff I posted it.

good lookin out.....
Paranoia will destroy ya!!!

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2009, 07:23:19 PM »
he can change the cover all the wants, but the album is an year late

shit will go double wood
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

MoneyMack

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Young Gotstra
« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2009, 10:48:07 PM »
I just hope it drops so this fuckin waitin can end. U should read his Twitter, he seems to be rollin his eyes at Universal everytime they fuck wit his release date. People tent tuh think its only The Williams Bros who don't wanna pay/support the artist when almost most 3/4's the time it's Universal fuckin 'em over.

Portugoal

« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2009, 05:48:26 AM »
I just hope it drops so this fuckin waitin can end. U should read his Twitter, he seems to be rollin his eyes at Universal everytime they fuck wit his release date. People tent tuh think its only The Williams Bros who don't wanna pay/support the artist when almost most 3/4's the time it's Universal fuckin 'em over.

Of course it won't get released if G. Malone doesn't have enough buzz in Universal's eyes. The Williams brothers make it or break it for them.

MoneyMack

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Young Gotstra
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2009, 09:06:43 AM »

Of course it won't get released if G. Malone doesn't have enough buzz in Universal's eyes. The Williams brothers make it or break it for them.

As of late for CMR they've beein Makin it for their artists. In 2008 alone they released 4 albums & 1 in 2009, so far:

Tyga - No Introduction -- YME/Decydence June '08
Lil' Wayne - Tha Carter III -- CMR/YME June '08
Stack$ - CraZee & ConfuZed -- SoBe/CMR September '08
Kevin Rudolf - In The City -- CMR November '08
Drake - So Far Gone E.P. -- CMR/YME September '09

The reason I keep track of CMR is because I'm from the South to begin with.  8)

Back to the point, I just hope this one get released when they say this time.....October 27, 2009.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 10:18:52 AM by MoneyMack »

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2009, 09:40:21 AM »
yeah i like G's shit hes a dope ass MC (Haters, Where it at, Certified, Fuck G malone are sick) ..  just got a problem with his beat selection sometimes , but his bars and hooks are on point!!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2009, 10:25:36 AM »

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2009, 10:33:15 AM »

BUT WHO FORCED G MALONE TO SIGN TO THEM?
he signed to them cuz he thought he can get a release date on a major?
obviously hes sold out since hes been there and isnt makin the muzik he wants otherwise how come we arent hearin the same STREET MUZIK on the beach crusier?
of course its universal thats why you dont sign wit em or when you do dont be bitchin bout your album not comin out or bitchin that THEY DIDNT LET YOU DO WHAT YOU WANT ON YOUR ALBUM

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Liqq2ThaFonk

« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2009, 12:11:27 PM »

BUT WHO FORCED G MALONE TO SIGN TO THEM?
he signed to them cuz he thought he can get a release date on a major?
obviously hes sold out since hes been there and isnt makin the muzik he wants otherwise how come we arent hearin the same STREET MUZIK on the beach crusier?
of course its universal thats why you dont sign wit em or when you do dont be bitchin bout your album not comin out or bitchin that THEY DIDNT LET YOU DO WHAT YOU WANT ON YOUR ALBUM

people on this site throw out the word sell out and groupie/stan (you especially) all the time like they know what they talking about..do u know what a sell out is?

smh the people who b saying that nonsense are the "i wanna be different with my opinion and i hate everything mainstream" geeks, who act like they know alot when u know they dont

MIC44

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2009, 01:15:44 PM »
Here is album info and OFFICIAL front cover for anybody on here who does like Malone & is wantin this to drop:

RELEASE DATE: October 27th, 2009
LABEL: Blu Division Music/Hoo-Bangin' Records/Cash Money Records
DISTRIBUTOR: Universal
EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS: Ronald "Suga Slim" Williams & Bryan "Baby" Williams
CO-EXECUTIVE PRODUCER: Dedrick "Mack 10" Rolison
PRODUCERS: DJ Toomp, Mev, Midi Media, Bigg D, Mack 10, etc.

Confirmed Tracks
- Certified (feat. Akon)
- Haterz (feat. Birdman & Lil' Wayne)
- Go Big (feat. Ray J)
- Sun Come Up (feat. Rick Ross, Birdman & T-Pain)
- What We Need (feat. Lil' Wayne)
- Where It At (feat. Lil' Wayne & Cam'Ron)
- Million Dollar Flow
- Sun Come Up [Remix] (feat. Rick Ross, Mack 10 & T-Pain)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All that is just stuff everyone already knows, but since this thread relates to this stuff I posted it.

Thanks for the info