Author Topic: Glasses Malone.......  (Read 992 times)

Liqq2ThaFonk

Re: Glasses Malone.......
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2009, 07:44:22 AM »
I hate to break it to you.... but there's no way Malone's dropping this year....it's highly unlikely for a new artist with zero radio play to drop in the 3rd and 4th quarters(too many big dogs). I think he'll drop early 2010....plus Mack 10 is gonna drop before Malone...believe that....he should've never fucked wit Mack 10
n, i hate to break it to you bur it is coming out because he is going of tour for the album with tech n9ne, & slaughterhouse on the K.O.D tour . so he is droping oct 27 ,2009 this year because of the tour . so stop being a hating non-believer .

no disrespect but how is what he just said "hate"? u seem to say that alot cuz ive seen ur post and u do the same thing u claim others do, practice what u preach brotha

Lunatic

« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2009, 11:38:25 AM »
hopefully it drop this time i'm confident it will

Same here.

Cash Money is releasing "No Limit" Style right now. Drake's EP dropped yesterday, Mack 10 on the 29th, Birdman & Malone on Oct 27, Jay Sean & Wayne/YME on Nov 24.

Atleast that's what they claim they are doing. Releasing all the stuff they can.

Never know though.......Malone's been gettin fucked over since that August 18th "guarantee" by Universal.
technically, mack ain't coming out through CMR at all though; he just rolls with them.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Da Nard

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2009, 02:09:54 PM »
long beach:
lets say they put it out, the muzik isnt worth buyin, he already knows he went the commercial route for help
as if baby is anyone in this world, if he was then he would have put the best version of big baller on mack 10's wack album not the version wit him

the thing is though, I can't remember another nigga who had a joint with LIL wayne and STILL got no buzz.  shit is just unheard of

Jay Rock had Lil Wayne & will.I.am on his All My Life single, do you see him more than G. Malone?

yeah actually..

when people (especially "outsiders") speak on new rappers from the west that they fuck with they always mention nipsey n/or jay rock..it also used to be ya boy but that dude fell all the way off both musically and buzz wise

on the topic..

i remember when G malone used 2 post here n i told him, without disrespecting him, that if his album hadnt dropped by the time he had some buzz for that song featuring Akon, that he'd never re-gain that amount of buzz again n the album probably wasn't gonna drop ever after that

and i remember people callin me out saying that i was hatin and all that nonsense..but i was rite..its a shame though

but im not really feelin G malone like i used 2 back in 2005-2006..now ever since i first heard jay rock (watts finest vol 2) and nipsey (bullets aint got no name), i stay banging their shit almost everyday including a few other new west coast artists

true that  he came out hard .. he just been having the same problem as all these new west artist  they all come out hard n doing thereir thing but labels just dont seem to care n there shit get push back or don come out at all... a shame really.... That Nipsey "bullets aint got no name vol 2"   8) from begining to end....

true that
Paranoia will destroy ya!!!

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2009, 02:40:42 PM »
He shoulda dropped it when "Certified" was buzzing, that's when he had the most hype, then he could have followed with the Wayne single once it had dropped. Labels keep pushing back albums and end up making no money. Look at what happened to Maino even with his two huge singles

^^^TRUTH!!!!!
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2009, 04:21:35 PM »
beach cruiser will drop after Helter Skelter
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

midwestryder

« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2009, 08:59:33 PM »
I hate to break it to you.... but there's no way Malone's dropping this year....it's highly unlikely for a new artist with zero radio play to drop in the 3rd and 4th quarters(too many big dogs). I think he'll drop early 2010....plus Mack 10 is gonna drop before Malone...believe that....he should've never fucked wit Mack 10
no, i hate to break it to you but it is coming out because he is going on tour for the album with tech n9ne, & slaughterhouse on the K.O.D tour . so he is dropping oct 27 ,2009 this year because of the tour . so stop being a hating non-believer .

no disrespect but how is what he just said "hate"? u seem to say that alot cuz ive seen ur post and u do the same thing u claim others do, practice what u preach brotha

i do not hate on people at all. i only spite facts & the truth & most people can't handle that at all. just like i told the truth about why g-malones album is coming out . . they only people i hate on are ignorant closeminded people who act like they know something when it is not possible for them to . so i do practice what i preech  . how it is  nothate when it is fact it is coming out because of him on the K.O.d. tour that i am going to see nov 6. it is hate by saying his album won't drop this year & it is fact iit will now.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 09:10:03 PM by midwestryder »

midwestryder

« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2009, 09:04:37 PM »
beach cruiser will drop after Helter Skelter
sorry but beach cruiser is dropping before Helter Skelter ever will. the album is coming out because g-malone is going on tour for the album with tech n9ne, & slaughterhouse on the K.O.D tour . go look it up.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 09:09:21 PM by midwestryder »

Liqq2ThaFonk

« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2009, 01:27:14 AM »
no, i hate to break it to you but it is coming out because he is going on tour for the album with tech n9ne, & slaughterhouse on the K.O.D tour . so he is dropping oct 27 ,2009 this year because of the tour . so stop being a hating non-believer .

i do not hate on people at all. i only spite facts & the truth & most people can't handle that at all. just like i told the truth about why g-malones album is coming out . . they only people i hate on are ignorant closeminded people who act like they know something when it is not possible for them to . so i do practice what i preech  . how it is  nothate when it is fact it is coming out because of him on the K.O.d. tour that i am going to see nov 6. it is hate by saying his album won't drop this year & it is fact iit will now.

cmon bruh u cant be serious

saying that u dont believe his album is comin after he said a that it was "gueranteed" more than 5 times before is hate? the word hate gets thrown out way too much

just like i said practice what u preach

cuz according to you whenever you say something its fact, but when other ppl say stuff its hate?

i dont believe his album is droppin either

1. because his biggest buzz was during the time he had the joint with akon - and the album didnt drop
2. he has released a buncha joints from the album already and it havent got the response he or the label been lookin for
3. been signed for like 2-3 years and acts that signed later than him have already dropped material but he hasnt

its things like that makes you think that he wont drop it

because no matter what we say the label are obviously shooting for big numbers and if they dont think G cant reach those numbers, then his album wont drop..

Portugoal

« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2009, 05:28:41 AM »

i do not hate on people at all. i only spite facts & the truth & most people can't handle that at all. just like i told the truth about why g-malones album is coming out . . they only people i hate on are ignorant closeminded people who act like they know something when it is not possible for them to . so i do practice what i preech  . how it is  nothate when it is fact it is coming out because of him on the K.O.d. tour that i am going to see nov 6. it is hate by saying his album won't drop this year & it is fact iit will now.

Lol, you're such a loser and you don't know shit.

midwestryder

« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2009, 12:36:58 PM »

i do not hate on people at all. i only spite facts & the truth & most people can't handle that at all. just like i told the truth about why g-malones album is coming out . . they only people i hate on are ignorant closeminded people who act like they know something when it is not possible for them to . so i do practice what i preech  . how it is not hate when it is fact it is coming out because of him on the K.O.d. tour that i am going to see nov 6. it is hate by saying his album won't drop this year & it is fact iit will now.

Lol, you're such a loser and you don't know shit.
no i a m not a big as loser like you hater  & I have been right most of the time compared to you. so shut up with your bullcrap. g-malone is going on tour with tech n9ne because he is dropping an album . . have you seen g-malone perform outside cali iat all?  so take you jealous hating self down road with your loser self .i know more about hip hop then you ever will . i  been living & listing to hip ho since 1982 making me a hip  hop expert compared to you & most of the people on here. i am hip hop encyclopedia. so go get a life & get off my tip.

Paul

« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2009, 12:41:57 PM »
.i know more about hip hop then you ever will . i  been living & listing to hip ho since 1982 making me a hip  hop expert compared to you & most of the people on here. i am hip hop encyclopedia. so go get a life & get off my tip.

haha here we go again
funkyfreshintheflesh

MoneyMack

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Young Gotstra
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2009, 12:49:37 PM »
Here is album info and OFFICIAL front cover for anybody on here who does like Malone & is wantin this to drop:

RELEASE DATE: October 27th, 2009
LABEL: Blu Division Music/Hoo-Bangin' Records/Cash Money Records
DISTRIBUTOR: Universal
EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS: Ronald "Suga Slim" Williams & Bryan "Baby" Williams
CO-EXECUTIVE PRODUCER: Dedrick "Mack 10" Rolison
PRODUCERS: DJ Toomp, Mev, Midi Media, Bigg D, Mack 10, etc.

Confirmed Tracks
- Certified (feat. Akon)
- Haterz (feat. Birdman & Lil' Wayne)
- Go Big (feat. Ray J)
- Sun Come Up (feat. Rick Ross, Birdman & T-Pain)
- What We Need (feat. Lil' Wayne)
- Where It At (feat. Lil' Wayne & Cam'Ron)
- Million Dollar Flow
- Sun Come Up [Remix] (feat. Rick Ross, Mack 10 & T-Pain)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All that is just stuff everyone already knows, but since this thread relates to this stuff I posted it.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 12:53:05 PM by MoneyMack »
Sick Wid' It - Lench Mob - DPG - PYO - Mad Science FAN 4 LIFE!

LONDON!!

« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2009, 12:51:48 PM »
He shoulda dropped it when "Certified" was buzzing, that's when he had the most hype,

^^^TRUTH!!!!!

co-sign this, i hope it still drops though and sells
"get this money by any means nessassary"

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2009, 01:00:35 PM »
Here is album info and OFFICIAL front cover for anybody on here who does like Malone & is wantin this to drop:

Confirmed Tracks
- Certified (feat. Akon)
- Go Big (feat. Ray J)
- Million Dollar Flow

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All that is just stuff everyone already knows, but since this thread relates to this stuff I posted it.

Thanks for the info

MoneyMack

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Young Gotstra
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2009, 01:01:26 PM »

Confirmed Tracks
- Certified (feat. Akon)
- Go Big (feat. Ray J)
- Million Dollar Flow

Thanks for the info

no doubt
Sick Wid' It - Lench Mob - DPG - PYO - Mad Science FAN 4 LIFE!