Author Topic: Glasses Malone.......  (Read 1012 times)

Lunatic

Re: Glasses Malone.......
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2009, 07:16:24 PM »
long beach:
lets say they put it out, the muzik isnt worth buyin, he already knows he went the commercial route for help
as if baby is anyone in this world, if he was then he would have put the best version of big baller on mack 10's wack album not the version wit him
u totally contradict yourself there lol. The fact that the "worst" version with HIM featured on it shows me that he indeed is someone; he probably forced that to happen.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2009, 07:17:07 PM »
long beach:
lets say they put it out, the muzik isnt worth buyin, he already knows he went the commercial route for help
as if baby is anyone in this world, if he was then he would have put the best version of big baller on mack 10's wack album not the version wit him

the thing is though, I can't remember another nigga who had a joint with LIL wayne and STILL got no buzz.  shit is just unheard of
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2009, 07:20:16 PM »
unhear of or heard of wayne is one of the worst rappers ever along wit tpain, and the rest of em
malone lookin for a co-sign by them is a bad move and its been proven
haterz
certified

both them singles havent done nuthin, mainly cuz they are wack
but its sad that his best traxx are his solo ones and that also proves hes better than the entire cash money label as far as a rapper goes but bidness wise not at all

long beach:

the thing is though, I can't remember another nigga who had a joint with LIL wayne and STILL got no buzz.  shit is just unheard of
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2009, 07:44:23 PM »
unhear of or heard of wayne is one of the worst rappers ever along wit tpain, and the rest of em
malone lookin for a co-sign by them is a bad move and its been proven
haterz
certified

both them singles havent done nuthin, mainly cuz they are wack
but its sad that his best traxx are his solo ones and that also proves hes better than the entire cash money label as far as a rapper goes but bidness wise not at all

long beach:

its got nothing to do with Lil wayne being wack or not, it's the fact he still the biggest name in music right now, and its pretty sad that even with wayne on his lead single he got zero play

while everyone else got buzz on their tracks with wayne on them
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Da Nard

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2009, 08:10:23 PM »
that  malone chronic 2010 mixtape is pretty hard .. better than those singles
Paranoia will destroy ya!!!

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2009, 09:08:12 PM »
I hate to break it to you.... but there's no way Malone's dropping this year....it's highly unlikely for a new artist with zero radio play to drop in the 3rd and 4th quarters(too many big dogs). I think he'll drop early 2010....plus Mack 10 is gonna drop before Malone...believe that....he should've never fucked wit Mack 10

Lunatic

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2009, 09:48:46 PM »
I hate to break it to you.... but there's no way Malone's dropping this year....it's highly unlikely for a new artist with zero radio play to drop in the 3rd and 4th quarters(too many big dogs). I think he'll drop early 2010....plus Mack 10 is gonna drop before Malone...believe that....he should've never fucked wit Mack 10
If Malone drops in Oct, Mack is still dropping before him; Mack is dropping Sept. 29
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

BIGWORM

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2009, 09:55:26 PM »
Dude lost any Buzz he might have had. I doubt it will drop. However if it does drop im going to pick it up he's nice one the mic. I ain't feeling his featured artist they all bunk...

Mietek23

« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2009, 12:55:05 AM »
I lost any interest into listening to this album.. if it drops, that's cool - if not, then fuck that..

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2009, 01:25:53 AM »
He shoulda dropped it when "Certified" was buzzing, that's when he had the most hype, then he could have followed with the Wayne single once it had dropped. Labels keep pushing back albums and end up making no money. Look at what happened to Maino even with his two huge singles

MistaNova

« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2009, 05:37:46 AM »
long beach:

the thing is though, I can't remember another nigga who had a joint with LIL wayne and STILL got no buzz.  shit is just unheard of

Jay Rock had Lil Wayne & will.I.am on his All My Life single, yet most of his fans split after his 30 Days 30 Songs didn't exactly work out.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 05:39:52 AM by Iveus »

Liqq2ThaFonk

« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2009, 05:47:44 AM »
long beach:

Jay Rock had Lil Wayne & will.I.am on his All My Life single, do you see him more than G. Malone?

yeah actually..

when people (especially "outsiders") speak on new rappers from the west that they fuck with they always mention nipsey n/or jay rock..it also used to be ya boy but that dude fell all the way off both musically and buzz wise

on the topic..

i remember when G malone used 2 post here n i told him, without disrespecting him, that if his album hadnt dropped by the time he had some buzz for that song featuring Akon, that he'd never re-gain that amount of buzz again n the album probably wasn't gonna drop ever after that

and i remember people callin me out saying that i was hatin and all that nonsense..but i was rite..its a shame though

but im not really feelin G malone like i used 2 back in 2005-2006..now ever since i first heard jay rock (watts finest vol 2) and nipsey (bullets aint got no name), i stay banging their shit almost everyday including a few other new west coast artists

Portugoal

« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2009, 05:56:07 AM »
G. Malone had a video with Akon and a video with Baby & Lil Wayne. Those singles didn't get the buzz they were hoping for. Cash Money decided a long time ago already Beach Cruiser is not coming out.

midwestryder

« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2009, 07:17:49 AM »
no, i hate to break it to you but it is coming out because he is going on tour for the album with tech n9ne, & slaughterhouse on the K.O.D tour . so he is droping oct 27 ,2009 this year because of the tour . so stop being a hating non-believer .
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 08:54:15 PM by midwestryder »

MoneyMack

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Young Gotstra
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2009, 07:43:03 AM »
hopefully it drop this time i'm confident it will

Same here.

Cash Money is releasing "No Limit" Style right now. Drake's EP dropped yesterday, Mack 10 on the 29th, Birdman & Malone on Oct 27, Jay Sean & Wayne/YME on Nov 24.

Atleast that's what they claim they are doing. Releasing all the stuff they can.

Never know though.......Malone's been gettin fucked over since that August 18th "guarantee" by Universal.
Sick Wid' It - Lench Mob - DPG - PYO - Mad Science FAN 4 LIFE!