Author Topic: 10/03/09: Eminem to Reveal Details on RELAPSE 2 Today; Part of 2 New Interviews  (Read 3625 times)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn, pretty heated conversation going on.

Look - Em, like any other rapper, has got his virtues and his falls. He's shown he can blow minds with his flow, he can write deep songs that deal with tough issues, he can sell a lot of records. He's also shown that he can make some corny-ass tracks, he can do annoying voices and, generally put, make some utter tripe.

There's not a single artist in any genre that hasn't had their moments of greatness and their moments of absolute failure. BUT - because Eminem is so popular and in the brightest spotlight whenever he does anything, everything he does - good or bad - is blown the fuck up. You can't take away his good qualities and judge him for his shortcomings alone, just like you can't ignore the bad stuff he's done and just praise him for the good stuff he's done. Still, his fans hype his best stuff up to a ridiculous degree and his haters keep pointing fingers to the crappiest songs he's done. And so the world goes round 'n round again.

In my book - the guy's good. One of my favourites. But I'm not gonna pretend like my copy of Encore isn't just collecting dust for a reason.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol at action thinkin chad and I are the only ones who think eminem is overrated....lol
nah lil dogg...get out ya house....alotta people think hes overrated...go to a different area or listen to other muzik......lol

its all good

scarface>>>>>eminems life
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol at action thinkin chad and I are the only ones who think eminem is overrated....lol
nah lil dogg...get out ya house....alotta people think hes overrated...go to a different area or listen to other muzik......lol

its all good

scarface>>>>>eminems life

Aside from the point you just don't like him, which is fine because I use the same logic to other rappes such as scarface, your & chad's reasoning at best weak.  You say to remove what qualifies him as an artists and don't pay attention to his quality material and you ask us what's left?  That's on stupid shit.

Nonetheless, I know you're not the only two people that think he's overrated.  Of course other people think that.  LOL at your dumbass self for even typing that totally irrelevant point.  That's a totally left field comment to make. 

And, talking about other folks on computers while typing on one?  Come on son you're looking mighty suspect.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Lucifuge

damn GET YOUR WALK ON you are Eminem's Stan..thats bad... you reely hard on his dic  ??? ???
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Chad Vader

You say to remove what qualifies him as an artists and don't pay attention to his quality material and you ask us what's left?  That's on stupid shit.

Translation; only a small body of his work is listenable.

But by the looks of it only Jimmy H. gets the point. +1
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 09:51:19 AM by Invincible »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
+ 1 chad & jimmy
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Could somebody just post the link to the interview!
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

HipHopISalive

• 'G'
wow lots of eminem hate in here... em is easily top 5 on my list his recent albums havent been the most impresive however his older work such as infinite slim shady lp marshal mathers and 8mile cd make up for it
CHARGERS, BLAZERS, CANUCKS, UCLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
why is it eminem hate when someone doesnt like one of his cd's but they might prolly own the rest of his or own alot of his?
the hater sounds like the person not understandin that the other person doesnt like eminems new style....thats not jus 1 person
alot of people werent feelin relapse...and they are feelin the production moreso than em
Cube

HipHopISalive

• 'G'
how could you not consider eminem in your top 5 is all im saying

• Muthafuckin' Don!
over these 5 alone theres no way...absolute no way em is/was/will be better than these ever
in no order

gza
scarface
krs one
rakim
2pac

thats jus 5 rappers that em can never top....there are more those 5 for sure that i can think of right now

Cube

HipHopISalive

• 'G'
over these 5 alone theres no way...absolute no way em is/was/will be better than these ever
in no order

gza
scarface
krs one
rakim
2pac

thats jus 5 rappers that em can never top....there are more those 5 for sure that i can think of right now

Thats your opinon but lyrically hes better then most you just named... and you can argue flow too

• Muthafuckin' Don!

damn thats crazy but to each is own but in this lifetime theres no way he ever was or will be better than them
and except for pac, which many consider the goat....all of them are still spittin dope lyrics to this day...so is em
so IMO they win 1 for 1 against em
if he changes his flow back to pre-eminem show then maybe he might be in this to......even consider jumpin up the ladder faster, but right now hes slippin down fast
but damn you think em is better than rakim, gza, face.....big face? FACEBOM? lol
and you said most so im assumin you meant pac as the one he isnt better than? haha

in no order

gza
scarface
krs one
rakim
2pac

Thats your opinon but lyrically hes better then most you just named... and you can argue flow too
Cube

Chad Vader

in no order

gza
scarface
krs one
rakim
2pac

Thats your opinon but
lyrically hes better then most you just named... and you can argue flow too

My dog returns for a quick laugh;

« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 10:38:37 PM by Vader The D.O.G »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn chad's dogghouse smells the beef when its near....anyone who tries to say slim fast is dope...the doggs are let out.....lol
Cube