Author Topic: There Was a Riot Last Night.......  (Read 261 times)

Suga Foot

There Was a Riot Last Night.......
« on: November 08, 2002, 10:25:34 AM »
My friend and I were goin out clubbin downtown Vancouver last night.  We got out there at about 10:00, and there were law boys EVERYWHERE.  They had a whole bunch of roads blocked off.  We figured that there was a movie being filmed or something.  So I parked my car and some old dude comes up to us and he's just covered in blood and all his clothes were ripped up.  Then that guy told us what happened.  

Guns and Roses were supposed to perform last night.  But Axle Rose was a no show.  So the fans started a roit.  And you can imagine what a Guns and Roses crowd would be like.  There were alarms going off all over the place, ambulances, firetrucks, it was crazy.  Luckily we got there as the whole thing was ending.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2002, 10:28:30 AM by Suga Foot »

bez

Re:There Was a Riot Last Night.......
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2002, 10:31:30 AM »
lol wierd my bro has just come back from town right this second with a guns and roses video.  !!!

Good you wasent there earlier man.  Peace

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2002, 10:45:15 AM »
You should go to football games, you get to see riots all the time...

S.G.V.

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2002, 11:43:59 AM »
whoa!!!...i wish i couldve seen that...any 80s rock bands fans are crazy...cuz theyre all still coked out....damn thats tight....

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2002, 10:28:27 PM »
yea i heard bout that

smashed up windows and shit

deezam

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2002, 02:33:24 PM »

You wanna see a riot at a football game? Come to my school on a gameday...there's ALWAY Blood/Crip riots...LoL

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2002, 11:46:49 PM »
whoa!!!...i wish i couldve seen that...any 80s rock bands fans are crazy...cuz theyre all still coked out....damn thats tight....

LMFAO!!  WORD! LOL!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

bez

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2002, 08:00:37 AM »

You wanna see a riot at a football game? Come to my school on a gameday...there's ALWAY Blood/Crip riots...LoL

No there is 15 and 16 years olds tagging along with what they think is cool and fighting each other.  Bloods and Crips, lol dont make me laugh.  Why is America still thinking that is is cool to be in the bloods of the crips.  lol dumb as fuck.  Just a punch of fags that have to use weapons to win a fight in you as me.

Get the bloods and crips to come to england without weapons and they would get fucked by the football thugs that roam england and the UK.  

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2002, 12:06:09 PM »
Cardiff played Barnsley yesterday and they lost, Cardiff fans are some crazy fuckers. The other day at Sheffield United Vs Leeds about 6 Leeds fans came into the Kop and started singing "Leeds United". About 15 united fans came round the corner and just started beating them down. Everyone was cheering.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2002, 12:06:37 PM »

No there is 15 and 16 years olds tagging along with what they think is cool and fighting each other.  Bloods and Crips, lol dont make me laugh.  Why is America still thinking that is is cool to be in the bloods of the crips.  lol dumb as fuck.  Just a punch of fags that have to use weapons to win a fight in you as me.

Get the bloods and crips to come to england without weapons and they would get fucked by the football thugs that roam england and the UK.  

I hope this is another one of your lame jokes...Are you an idiot? People don't chose to be Bloods or Crips, they're born and dragged into it...Peeps who are born in ghetto neighborhoods have to rep their set...It's not their choice...And do u realize 70% of Bloods and Crips ARE teenagers/High School Student...I know it's hard for u to belive bloods and crips really exist, since u live in a place where gangs aren't common...But please keep your ignorance to yourself...PeACe

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2002, 12:18:09 PM »
That leeds sheff utd game, when the leeds fans started ripping up chairs and throwing them at the sheff utd fans. Pricks.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2002, 12:30:55 PM »
^Yeah, I didnt go on to the pitch, I headed home after the game. Good job as well. Leeds fans were pissed off, a fair amount got locked up.

bez

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2002, 03:25:36 PM »

I hope this is another one of your lame jokes...Are you an idiot? People don't chose to be Bloods or Crips, they're born and dragged into it...Peeps who are born in ghetto neighborhoods have to rep their set...It's not their choice...And do u realize 70% of Bloods and Crips ARE teenagers/High School Student...I know it's hard for u to belive bloods and crips really exist, since u live in a place where gangs aren't common...But please keep your ignorance to yourself...PeACe

I am sorry man but thats bullshit.  Just because somebody is born into an area where gangs are common dont mean they have to join one of em.  Pure bullshit.  If I lived out there I wouldent be a crip or a blood, I wud be on me own and hopefully with the people who agree that being in a gang is dumb as fuck.  Most of the people are teenagers and high school students who think that it is cool to be labeled a crip or a blood and I bet most of them proberly hate it.  Its not there choice, waht the fuck you talking about, everyone hs there own mind, you dont wanna join sumit or be in sumit they you dont do it.  

S.G.V.

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2002, 11:57:32 PM »
nik...dont u live out in van nuys or something?...cuz i got a cousin in reseda and i have never once seen a crip or blood out there...or in that area...he has black homies and they all tell me about the gz from l.a. but not the 818 areas...

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2002, 12:01:04 AM »
So many cats in the valley claim it but most of them are bullshittin'.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE