Author Topic: Sikotic, u are the biggest bitch in history.......bitch booked it for his life  (Read 4501 times)

RapAddict

• 'G'
And you expect us to believe you? We know you're lying.

Yeah, if Lights was there to film it, did he film Sikotic runnin' away from y'all?

Exactly what I was thinking, I just want to see what happened.
dj smeeze "you dont have his cd in the deck listening to it? and it's a double frisbee i mean double cd!"

Al Bundy

just out of curiosity... do people on this board really give out numbers to one another?

http://voice.google.com

do you think i'd give these fucking lunatics my real number? LOL

Sccit

And you expect us to believe you? We know you're lying.

Yeah, if Lights was there to film it, did he film Sikotic runnin' away from y'all?

that's what I'm saying... if anything they should have been filming and/or taking pics while driving, before they even seen Sik just to prove it... but that's just me

we were takin pictures to prove he didnt show up..lights was guna film the fight, but sikotic got away so quick that he didnt even have a chance to start filming, shits ridiculous

i called him up after he left too, and he didnt wanna come back

the guy u all look up to on here is the definition of a shook ass square...u all need to recognize that and accept it for what it is.dude might be a clown and funny with his shit, no doubt, but he's a certified pussy, and he knows it

AGeesta

LMAO yeah NIK called me too saying the same shit

and i was like "why didnt you just follow him" and he didnt even have an answer for that he just went rambling about how much of a punk Sik was

Lights's fat ass could of atleast got out and ran and followed sikotic

Blood$

well no matter the outcome, even if there is no "fight", pics/videos next time just to prove either side of the story  ;)  8)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
So let me get this straight, Sik gave y'all info on his whereabouts & when you 2 homosexuals showed up he started running?? Riiiiight ::)

Sccit

I told you to get out of the truck, Elior. You said something along the lines of "I'm not going to throw down in front of all these people". You're a real thug, NIK.

I told you where I was gonna be at and that I was gonna walk to my car. You told me you were gonna kick my ass.

I held up my end of the bargain and I did exactly what I said I would do. Why didn't you hold up yours?

LOL@u bringin me to a spot where theres nothing but cops and then running away when i go to park my truck. why did u leave so fast, man? seriously, now. i was in pasadena for an hour hittitn u up after u left all quick, and when i couldnt get a hold of u, i hit up ur little internet buddies, bundy and ag, and tried getting a hold of u through them....u bitched out, pussy. just man up and admit it...i know u dont wanna look like the pussy u are in front of all ur friends, but just face the facts, u didnt wanna fight, and u know it. i even asked u face to face to throw down..u know u didnt want to, u look like u shit ur pants when we rolled up on u haha. see u around, bud.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
just agree on a place, agree on a time, and sort it out.

enough of this "meet at a gym", "ill find you" shit.  

just agree and do it, or end the shit.  

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
from the net to the streets  8)

It's how it's goin down. Real thugg shit right here  8)

kemizt

Triple OG Rapsodie

hahah...you bitched out of the ring because you wanted to take it the streets. You had your chance and didn't do shit. I've never seen such a bigger fail.

Sikotic™

So let me get this straight, Sik gave y'all info on his whereabouts & when you 2 homosexuals showed up he started running?? Riiiiight ::)
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I coulda gave that fool any fake ass address, but I'm not a liar, NIK.

You had every opportunity to fight but you never made a move. You had a homie with you and his fat fuckin ass didn't even get out of the car even when I approached your ride.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

and i was like "why didnt you just follow him" and he didnt even have an answer for that he just went rambling about how much of a punk Sik was

i went to park my truck so i didnt have to leave it in the middle of a street with a bunch of cops rollin around, idiot. what didnt u get about that? why did ur boy leave pasadena so quick when i was there waiting for him? hell see me again, dont trip. sikotic=the biggest fraud ive ever come across..he simply didnt think i would show and pussied out once i did.

Sccit

just agree on a place, agree on a time, and sort it out.

enough of this "meet at a gym", "ill find you" shit.  

just agree and do it, or end the shit.  

i just came here to post the story of how hes a pussy...i now know how to find him, so im not trippin on that

Triple OG Rapsodie

i went to park my truck so i didnt have to leave it in the middle of a street with a bunch of cops rollin around, idiot. what didnt u get about that? why did ur boy leave pasadena so quick when i was there waiting for him? hell see me again, dont trip. sikotic=the biggest fraud ive ever come across..he simply didnt think i would show and pussied out once i did.

You spent all yesterday talking about how as soon as you saw sik on the street you were going to lay it to him. You saw him on the street, yelled some shit talk out of a window and drove off to park somewhere. It would've taken less than a minute to stop the car on the side of the street, get out and man up. Your excuses are pathetic.

Okka

from the net to the streets  8)

It's how it's goin down. Real thugg shit right here  8)

Tha Psycho Hustla would be proud. He prolly went psycho over his ban and murdered his family.