Author Topic: The Game’s R.E.D. Album Gets Release Date  (Read 2359 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: The Game’s R.E.D. Album Gets Release Date
« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2009, 06:17:04 PM »
Forgot to say "what up", it was wondering where you've been.

Anyways, back to the matter at hand, I was simply pointing out the 50/Game situation because you said how Bishop and Slim don't have a track record to prove, when Game's entrance into the stardom was very unusual, not your typical "label signs an artist, he builds his buzz, drops a single and boom a star is born..."

BTW I was talking about the Hallelujah joint (feat. Xzibit, produced by Dre), not Grow Up.

Props, this actually has a real nice vibe to the beat! :o Im liking this! First time i heard this. Check the royce freestyle to this too, called october 20th, just checked it myself! Nothin special by royce but i always liked his flow...malcolm x wil always be one of my favourite Royce tracks...but im going off topic.  ;D

As for the original track, impressed with bishop, especially on his first verse...third is dope too...he doesnt really hold the track well in the second, kinda starts to drag but usually a 3 verse joint usually saves the best verses for the first and last unless theres a concept to it so not wanna be too critical.

He would have been better served infact releasing this with xzibit on it when he released grow up imo...dope joint though no doubt, i like it. Xzibits presence.. 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2009, 07:52:51 PM »
if he dont have traxx like
my bitch
wont stop
murda
feels good

its gon flop...lol
IMO I think he needs to stop getting as much praise for My Bitch. he is basically copying Dre's flow from "Bitches ain't shit". :/

actually, if he has songs like that on his album it's going to flop lol. notice how his "better" songs don't make the albums? he is a mainstream sellout, but at least he still raps.

As I said before Game isn't original.  The majority of his good songs are copies of older classics. 

LOL, finally. somebody else sees the truth about this guy lol.

Blasphemy

« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2009, 08:28:21 PM »
my bitch
wont stop
murda
feels good

its gon flop...lol
IMO I think he needs to stop getting as much praise for My Bitch. he is basically copying Dre's flow from "Bitches ain't shit". :/

actually, if he has songs like that on his album it's going to flop lol. notice how his "better" songs don't make the albums? he is a mainstream sellout, but at least he still raps.

As I said before Game isn't original.  The majority of his good songs are copies of older classics. 

I like game, but honestly I think a huge reason he gets such a huge fanbase, is because of Nostalgic feelings. Him reenacting the End of "All about you" on "You wouldn't get far" the constant name drops, the fact he even steals directly (My Bitch) and finally went all the way with out right impersonations (Never can say good bye). Its basically one of the reasons why people like him.

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2009, 08:44:07 PM »
my bitch
wont stop
murda
feels good

its gon flop...lol

I like game, but honestly I think a huge reason he gets such a huge fanbase, is because of Nostalgic feelings. Him reenacting the End of "All about you" on "You wouldn't get far" the constant name drops, the fact he even steals directly (My Bitch) and finally went all the way with out right impersonations (Never can say good bye). Its basically one of the reasons why people like him.

I'm a Game fan and I don't like him for that reason...dude has a nice flow and there's no denying that. People complain about the name dropping but honestly A LOT of rappers do it...maybe not to the extent that Game does but still. I'm not going to say Game is in my Top 5 because that would just be foolish but dude DOES have a lot of talent. The Documentary is one of my favorite albums...I can honestly listen to that album and not skip one track. It bangs beginning to end and that's the truth. I admit I was disappointed with LAX because it wasn't close to as good as his previous albums but it was alright. I have a feeling the R.E.D. album will be dope...guess we'll just have to see though  8)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: October 14, 2009, 08:52:34 PM »
At the end of the day it doesn't matter because I bump Game just like I bump Papoose, Saigon, 50, Slaughterhouse, Skyzoo, Elzhi, etc.  Whomever I think is dope even if they get lots of flaws.  On a forum though I tend to be more critical while expressing my dislike which can come off as hate.

I'm looking forward to Game's next album even if I'll be back on here disappointed.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2009, 09:34:06 PM »
Album should be dope....Game never comes wack....hopefully Dre gave him some heatrock.... 8)

Jimmy H.

« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2009, 10:18:17 PM »
ive never listened to that untalented faggot
If you've never listened to him then how do you know he's untalented?

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
« Reply #67 on: October 15, 2009, 12:11:02 AM »
I think The Game deserves to be on top, he ain't no legend but has got talent... say what you want but I saw him performing live twice and his voice is so clean and powerful that sounds like a CD, never heard something like that, he doesn't need no hypeman, he doesn't need shit.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: October 15, 2009, 01:09:14 AM »
ive never listened to that untalented faggot
If you've never listened to him then how do you know he's untalented?

I thought it exactly the same thing lol

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #69 on: October 15, 2009, 02:09:33 AM »
it will definitely not drop on December 1st

Yup, it cant drop on Dec 1st without any promo or singles out by now

If they start up a heavy promo machine now it could, 1 and a half months is enough time if they go heavy enough and the single catches on
oh really, did LAX sell that wel then?  ;)

As long as game keeps putting out bangers, who gives a fuck about how original he is. Dude has dropped two heated albums and one dissapointing album...2/3 dope albums is actually pretty high standards in recent times...i actually agree with action (probably the first time in my life) that LAX was too messy and basically he tried to reach out with LAX but he failed. Average album, nothing more. No replay value.

I been reading alot of bullshit on here though, i aint heard the recent track with glass malone and the cat slim the mobster but i heard some of his older shit and he sounded terrible. Maybe dre be moulding him and he is abit more dope now but i dont see why dre would fuck with slim the mobster if game is back with dre (is this confirmed?). He could have kept bishops old ass even if dude is generic as fuck but atleast IF game was back he would have had two niggaz about of similar level one who tries to act a lil intelligent and the other who drops bangers. Is bishop still fucking with dre? I wouldnt mind hearing a new mixtape from the dude even though he aint nothing special at all...like game but games got a consistant track record.

Also i read something stupid on here about how if u like game, i dont understand how u can not feel slim da mobster. That sort of bullshit made me laugh. Do you have to feel bishop if you like nas? Do u have to like jigga if you like bishop? Dudes tryna be in a certain category within hiphop don't make their overall skills sick. I could try to be a similar rapper to nas but it wouldnt mean i be sick. lol...or dudes should feel me ...

Game makes dope music...i see wayyy to much hate on dude on here, nobody claims he is perfect but for people who consider themselves casual listeners of his music, i see them twitchin in every game topic. lol. I hope dre and game make some heat again...and hopefully just blaze is involved in this album, niggaz a beast. And khalil and jr rothem...if they got that heat.

Have any tracks from R.E.D been released yet?

pz!
so you address people that 'hate' on game, yet you're disrespecting bishop lamont in the same post.
come on, that ain't right.
by the way, i'm not even referring to your actual opinion

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: October 15, 2009, 03:22:30 AM »
Why the fuck ppl care so about artists sales is beyond me, make good music and im happy.

Because people want the guys they like to do well. I personally don't really care, I'm with you on that front, but I do understand why other people care.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: October 15, 2009, 02:27:29 PM »

If they start up a heavy promo machine now it could, 1 and a half months is enough time if they go heavy enough and the single catches on

Yeah but L.A.X. was trash lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #72 on: October 15, 2009, 02:46:23 PM »
I think The Game deserves to be on top, he ain't no legend but has got talent... say what you want but I saw him performing live twice and his voice is so clean and powerful that sounds like a CD, never heard something like that, he doesn't need no hypeman, he doesn't need shit.

i don't know what you mean about "top", but in todays rap game, he might scratch out the top 20.

as for all time, i don't know if he makes the top 50.

Game never comes wack

lol.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #73 on: October 15, 2009, 05:34:33 PM »

As long as game keeps putting out bangers, who gives a fuck about how original he is. Dude has dropped two heated albums and one dissapointing album...2/3 dope albums is actually pretty high standards in recent times...i actually agree with action (probably the first time in my life) that LAX was too messy and basically he tried to reach out with LAX but he failed. Average album, nothing more. No replay value.

I been reading alot of bullshit on here though, i aint heard the recent track with glass malone and the cat slim the mobster but i heard some of his older shit and he sounded terrible. Maybe dre be moulding him and he is abit more dope now but i dont see why dre would fuck with slim the mobster if game is back with dre (is this confirmed?). He could have kept bishops old ass even if dude is generic as fuck but atleast IF game was back he would have had two niggaz about of similar level one who tries to act a lil intelligent and the other who drops bangers. Is bishop still fucking with dre? I wouldnt mind hearing a new mixtape from the dude even though he aint nothing special at all...like game but games got a consistant track record.

Also i read something stupid on here about how if u like game, i dont understand how u can not feel slim da mobster. That sort of bullshit made me laugh. Do you have to feel bishop if you like nas? Do u have to like jigga if you like bishop? Dudes tryna be in a certain category within hiphop don't make their overall skills sick. I could try to be a similar rapper to nas but it wouldnt mean i be sick. lol...or dudes should feel me ...

Game makes dope music...i see wayyy to much hate on dude on here, nobody claims he is perfect but for people who consider themselves casual listeners of his music, i see them twitchin in every game topic. lol. I hope dre and game make some heat again...and hopefully just blaze is involved in this album, niggaz a beast. And khalil and jr rothem...if they got that heat.

pz!
so you address people that 'hate' on game, yet you're disrespecting bishop lamont in the same post.

LOL fair point, calling bishop an 'old ass' was pretty harsh.  ;)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #74 on: October 16, 2009, 04:18:24 AM »

pz!

LOL fair point, calling bishop an 'old ass' was pretty harsh.  ;)
lol, well i'm glad you see it too.

by the way, i understand your critcism about Bishop Lamont, but i still think it's not a matter of skills.
a lot of times he just comes with the lazy flow on purpose.
i think you can compare it with Eminem, using an accent