Author Topic: RARE! Kenny Lattimore - Never To Busy (SOOPAFLY 1996 REMIX) - Death Row Sound!  (Read 625 times)

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
Here is a rare Soopafly Remix from 1996 for a RnB Singer who also worked in 2000 with Battlecat on his third album. We need some dope RnB Soopafly production!

Kenny Lattimore is a talented singer with a soulfull voice. just listen to this track and support the artist!

Link:  Listen!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 02:30:07 AM by Jungleboy »

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

Portugoal

Cool! I've never heard this before, I think. I'll be sure to check this when I get home tonight :)

+1

RoscoeOutlaw

props man. i am a big kenny fan!

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Props never heard this before Kenny has some really good stuff and you can't go wrong with a 1996 era Soopafly remix!

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Mietek23

Propz for the track - never heard it..

Soopahigh

Propz for the track - never heard it..

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
smooth cut, thanks man

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
dope shit man, props.Soopafly really did some things on the low back then, the G's come out at night joint, the dru down song he produced, this one...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
thanks for sahring, interesting song

MarshColin

Can't wait to hear what Soopafly DPGC has to say about your find. Good track, thanks!!!

Soopahigh

Can't wait to hear what Soopafly DPGC has to say about your find. Good track, thanks!!!

I can wait  ;)

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk

I send him a personal PM after i checked his soopafly thread... Damn, this guy didnt have this  ;D ;D

Soopafly DPGC where are you?? post some of your comedian analysis about soopafly!

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Track is definitely dope, interesting combo

GangstaBoogy

I love the original version of this song. I remember Daz was listed as the producer on the old old old cdnow.com website. Anyone know if Daz produced that or any other songs on that album?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie

I send him a personal PM after i checked his soopafly thread... Damn, this guy didnt have this  ;D ;D

Soopafly DPGC where are you?? post some of your comedian analysis about soopafly!

I heard it...props to the guy who posted it.  But there's no Soopafly vocals or anything on it.  I don't have a lot of songs Soopafly produced...too many to keep track of.  I really only collect songs with Soopafly vocals.  It's a cool song and stuff, but it's not going to make me pop a boner over it or anything.  Now if Fly would've dropped a verse at the end talking about slapping the taste out of a hoe's mouth because she didn't bring back his change when she went to KFC to get him some food, now that would've been real cool....esp if they were 1996 vocals!