Author Topic: ***Listen to Snoops full new album HERE!****  (Read 1001 times)

mikeOG

• Quadruple OG
  • Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re:***Listen to Snoops full new album HERE!****
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2002, 04:25:41 AM »
ima westcoast fan and this album sounds eastcoast....the album basically is wack!!! ??? this album is worser than his no limit album!..ok maybe not that bad but second worst. ahhh, im pissed!!! oh well ima bump his old albums from now on, fuck the new snoop dogg!!!

Myrealname

« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2002, 05:02:59 AM »
ima westcoast fan and this album sounds eastcoast....the album basically is wack!!! ??? this album is worser than his no limit album!..ok maybe not that bad but second worst. ahhh, im pissed!!! oh well ima bump his old albums from now on, fuck the new snoop dogg!!!
Ok u dont like it but compare this new one with "da game is to be sold...." is too much!
This album havent a west coast sound but still a pretty good album.....Last Meal was more west coast oriented. After doggystyle TOP DOGG is the best west coast snoop dogg album with dj quik (2 tracks!!!) dr dre and ant banks.
This new one is a pretty weird album for snoop dogg, is neofunk (he likes this word) with heavy east coast production. Im sure a lot of east coast folks will like it.
This snoop's quote is out of context:
""My main objective right now is to make the hottest record on the market when November hits," Snoop said a few weeks ago on the set of his video for "From the Chuuch to the Palace." "The West Coast rap game is sort of invisible right now. They need me to come back home and bring it back home. I'm'a do everything to make sure everything looks good and sounds good and feels good."

Plumma25

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2002, 05:07:38 AM »
i'm feeling most of the tracks, yo paper'd up samples the Hit 'em up beat.  TIGHT!!!!!
if you're girl has a leak tell her 2 call tha mothafuckin' Plumma named Pete, thats me.

Myrealname

« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2002, 06:59:21 AM »
At the end of PIMP SLAP theres a phone message for suge.
Funny as fuck

LIL GUY

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2002, 06:59:21 AM »
I like most of the songs except for the jellyroll shit, and suited and booted.  Everything else is I can listen too.

kalliweed

« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2002, 06:59:32 AM »
it was'nt sampled from hit em up..it was sampled from dennis edwards"dont look any further and lyrics sampled by rakim "paid in full"

LIL GUY

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2002, 07:12:12 AM »
Im willing to bet that this album gets 4.5 mics in the source.  Its their kinda album.  Its all over the place.  He's not just talking about being a crip and lbc and the shit he usually talks about.  He's got a lot of subject matter.  I like "I miss that bitch",  Him talking about how he quit smoking weed and shit.  "I believe in you" is tight too, some shit you can bump when your girl is in the car.  The album is well put together.  I give it 4, take away for the first 2 tracks being skits and the jellyroll songs(straight trash), and suited and booted.  
    Whats funny is how the eastcoast songs are the best songs.  If only he replaced Jellyroll with Dre he coulda had a classic.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2002, 07:26:29 AM »
my favorite is The one and Only..Premo produced i think

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2002, 08:24:01 AM »
Here`s my onest opinion of the album after a couple of listens.

There is no doubt that this is the perfect album to release right now for hip hop music.Besides Dr.Dre,nobody has the guts to make a album that is so fresh and new (I`m not comparing Dre`s music to this album,but there is many semiliar things between em).The album is soo fresh and new , both for Snoop,and hip hop music . The album is a mixture of soul music , gangsta shit,hip hop,neofunk and electro . His rappin hasnt sounded like this ever , which meens he has a brand new style . Its quality and refreshing beats,witty rhymes and class,makes me give the album a 4.5/5.

Whit all the shit music coming from the hip hop world today(Eminem,Nelly,Faboulus,) , this stands out as quality and new shit.Its verry funky,and Snoop takes the lead as a millenium George Clinton.

Good work Snoop and his beat friends.Its his second best record since Doggystyle,but its two oh so DIFFERENT records.

dexter

« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2002, 08:55:52 AM »
Snoop Came Correct Snoop is Doing The Damn Thang

DPGC2003

• 'G'
  • Crissy M
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2002, 09:08:57 AM »
This shit is better than tha Last Meal and Top dogg which were both pretty tight...as usual too many songs which cut down the quality of the album but this is Snoop's best album since Doggfather, Pleezbalievit...
Rainstorm the back of the bank, bustin loose like Muggsy
Typhoons, Kurupt Calhoun
with a platoon of backwards ass buffoons
Ready to shoot anything that moves             Kurupt-Trylogy

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2002, 10:31:16 AM »
I honest to God love this CD.  I think its the perfect blends of street bangers, songs for the ladies, and songs for the clubs.  And  i KNOW im in the minority, but that song with Jellyroll and Ludacris is off the hook.  However, I will never know why Snoop starts off the CD with 2 skits.  Oh well...great CD though-just wish I didnt burn these songs onto a CD nearly 7 months ago!
I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2002, 10:43:16 AM »
didnt Doggystyle had 2 intros

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2002, 10:49:32 AM »

Yah but those are classic :)

Regardless Im digging Paid the cost!
I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2002, 10:50:05 AM »

yup it did

man.. i just loove this cd... damn good tracks and productions... and for one, i could stand listening to ludacris.. probably because that beat was just straight heat....

the neptunes beats cold be removed.. "beatiful is aight though"...

dj premier came PHAT on batman and robin... before i was like "how the hell can that theme be sampled and sound good"... but i cee it now...

definatly a 4.5/5 album... even a 5 outta 5 album if i compare with the 5 mics album the latest year