Author Topic: saints/cowboys  (Read 418 times)

westsiderider323

saints/cowboys
« on: December 19, 2009, 07:12:07 PM »
what the fuck? saints losin beginnin of the 3rd 17-3

Lunatic

Re: saints/cowboys
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2009, 07:15:02 PM »
ya wow, cowboys playing damn good
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2009, 08:33:51 PM »
i think this loss will make em stronger

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2009, 08:35:50 PM »
as good as the overall team is, this Saints secondary has been getting exposed over the last few weeks..

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2009, 08:36:28 PM »
i think this loss will make em stronger

Better losing now than in the playoffs or even worse, the superbowl.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2009, 08:44:06 PM »
The magic is gone now. They can still win in the playoffs but they won't have that swagger going in. When Folk missed that kick I bet they thought God was on their side and they'd go the whole way. I think this loss could take Brees out of the MVP race. If Indy wins out then Peyton has to win it. If they don't then Chris Johnson might end up squeezing in.

Deion said that the only two names he'd even consider are Brees and Johnson. He said that Peyton not completing that 3rd to ice the game is the reason Manning's out. He also once blamed a kick off return TD last year against the Pats on Tom Brady not being there.

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2009, 08:48:31 PM »
Manning has thrown too many INTs lately and his recent performances have been pretty shaky. The MVP is a no brainer imo but I know a QB will get it  ::)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2009, 09:10:53 PM »
Manning has thrown too many INTs lately and his recent performances have been pretty shaky. The MVP is a no brainer imo but I know a QB will get it  ::)

Only a few of those INTs were bad throws. Here is the no brainer question; who is the player that if the team lost him or didn't have him they would suffer the most? Call me bias if you want but how is that not Peyton Manning? I'd bet that if Manning wasn't on the Colts they'd be 1-5 in the division, losing both games to Jack and Hou and splitting with Tenn. They'd also lose to Miami, New England, and Baltimore at least. So no Manning and Indy would in all likelihood be 6-8 right now instead of 14-0. Now I'm not saying Manning himself is winning games, or that another elite QB thrown on that team would still be 6-8. Brees, Favre, Brady even, McNabb, or whoever would probably still make the Colts AFC South winners. But the question for MVP in my opinion is who is the most valuable single player to a team. What single player is the most responsible for that team winning games? This isn't baseball where a player can hit .1000 and 80 HRs and still be on a losing team. Peyton is first in yards, first in TDs, and his team has the best record. It's a no brainer. Even Brady who I hate as you all know deserved MVP in 07 by my marker. I argued for a dual MVP for Moss as well but I never said Brady shouldn't have it. Favre was a close second and could be argued with them as far as value to those team wins.

Lunatic

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2009, 09:13:25 PM »
I understand all that, but #s wise, it's a no brainer.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2009, 09:26:12 PM »

As a Titans fan who would you rather have on your team this season, CJ or Manning? What do you think you're record would be if Peyton Manning was starting in Tennessee from week 1 with Lendale White getting most of the touches? Keep in mind that Austin Collie has more TD catches than anyone on your team. And Collie, Garcon, and Addai have more TD catches than your whole team. Johnson has a lot of yards, but not so many TDs and he absolutely has to break the record for me to even consider him for a tie. The only way in my mind Johnson wins it outright over Manning is if he breaks the record and Manning stinks it up the next two game and they finished 14-2.

Lunatic

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2009, 09:29:05 PM »

As a Titans fan who would you rather have on your team this season, CJ or Manning? What do you think you're record would be if Peyton Manning was starting in Tennessee from week 1 with Lendale White getting most of the touches? Keep in mind that Austin Collie has more TD catches than anyone on your team. And Collie, Garcon, and Addai have more TD catches than your whole team. Johnson has a lot of yards, but not so many TDs and he absolutely has to break the record for me to even consider him for a tie. The only way in my mind Johnson wins it outright over Manning is if he breaks the record and Manning stinks it up the next two game and they finished 14-2.
That's an unfair question to me because I don't like Manning (he's in our division, a rival lol - but I don't deny his greatness) and watching CJ this year has been so incredible that there isn't a player in the NFL I'd get rid of him for. Don't forget this Titans organization is built to run the ball and play defense; we have our most success when doing that. Bringing in Manning and getting rid of CJ totally changes the way the Titans like to play football.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2009, 09:35:19 PM »
WHERE THE FUCK IS HACK WILSON?

i told this motherfucker that the Cowboys were going to win the Superbowl he "lol'd" time & time again & told me the Saints would win by 30.

SUCK ON THAT! 8)

Lunatic

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2009, 09:39:01 PM »
WHERE THE FUCK IS HACK WILSON?

i told this motherfucker that the Cowboys were going to win the Superbowl he "lol'd" time & time again & told me the Saints would win by 30.

SUCK ON THAT! 8)
LOL! This don't mean that these Cowboys gonna be winning any bowls. I doubt it but they are contenders I guess.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2009, 09:53:05 PM »

That's an unfair question to me because I don't like Manning (he's in our division, a rival lol - but I don't deny his greatness) and watching CJ this year has been so incredible that there isn't a player in the NFL I'd get rid of him for. Don't forget this Titans organization is built to run the ball and play defense; we have our most success when doing that. Bringing in Manning and getting rid of CJ totally changes the way the Titans like to play football.

Not once did you deny you're record would change for the extreme better. You lose to the Pats no doubt, but the Steelers, Texans, and Jets all lose to a Peyton run Titans. You don't have to change much of your team with Peyton in there. As long as he has training camp with Britt and Washington they'd both end up with double digit TD seasons. Lendale White can run up the middle on that power run team. What you would lose in explosive runs you'd gain in explosive passes. Add Peyton Manning to a no CJ Titans and you guys could be as good as 12-2 or 13-1 right now. Like I said; Peyton Manning, MVP. Gage, Scaife, and Crumpler all look lke pro bowl candidates by year's end too. You have very solid team for a great pass offense if you had the right play caller and right QB, and Manning is both of those things. You may hate Manning now, but I can only imagine how many rings you'd be flaunting in our faces if he was on the Titans his whole career.

Lunatic

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2009, 10:21:16 PM »
Not once did you deny you're record would change for the extreme better. You lose to the Pats no doubt, but the Steelers, Texans, and Jets all lose to a Peyton run Titans. You don't have to change much of your team with Peyton in there. As long as he has training camp with Britt and Washington they'd both end up with double digit TD seasons. Lendale White can run up the middle on that power run team. What you would lose in explosive runs you'd gain in explosive passes. Add Peyton Manning to a no CJ Titans and you guys could be as good as 12-2 or 13-1 right now. Like I said; Peyton Manning, MVP. Gage, Scaife, and Crumpler all look lke pro bowl candidates by year's end too. You have very solid team for a great pass offense if you had the right play caller and right QB, and Manning is both of those things. You may hate Manning now, but I can only imagine how many rings you'd be flaunting in our faces if he was on the Titans his whole career.
I didn't deny it because it's a very likely possibility. I'm not gonna try and lie and deny it; I'm not that type of person. Say what you want but this team is 6-1 under Young, who knows what the record would be like if he played all year? We can specualte all we want but we don't know. Maybe the defense plays better in that Texans 1st loss, or we steal the Steelers/Jets game(s). Will find out next year when he's the full time starter. I fucking hate White lol. Britt, Washington & Scaife would be phenomenal for sure; not so sold on Crumpler looking like a pro bowler though lol. I hate Manning now 'cause he's a Colt - it's only logical lol. Of course I'd be rubbing that in, because he'd be a Titan and I'd have no reason to hate him. It's simple - I dislike division rivals lol.