Author Topic: Worst song of 2002  (Read 825 times)

E. J. Rizo

Re:Worst song of 2002
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2002, 03:02:28 AM »
anything out of murder inc or ja rules mouth

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2002, 03:26:46 AM »
Wackest song of tha year has to be that new No Limit song with tha white guy with tha gold fronts and Lil Romeo rappin on it. No Limit is fuckin waaaaaack. It's embarassing watching their videos.

That song with Nas and Murda Inc.. that shit is just boring.

That new J. Lo song... damn.. I hope this doesn't ruin mu chances of fuckin J.Lo cuz I dont usually hate on her.. but she straight Jacked and killed that Beatnuts Classic... makes me want to shed a tear.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

2paclbc

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • LBC
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2002, 09:06:34 PM »
That song with Nas and Murda Inc.. that shit is just boring.

HELL YEAH THAT SHIT WAS LAME

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2002, 12:39:13 AM »
It's a trip when peep's hate on Ja Rule for singing hook's n shit, and claim he's a rap diva...lol when this Song "Barley gettin' by" is a Ja Rule sounding type of song.......?

Sound's like LIl' Rob was bumpin' that "Pain is love" cd when he wrote that lyrical masterpeice.
Now, close your eyes and imagine your favorite "Rat-faced" mc singing that same poppy song.....it's a fucken twin right?

If this song had been done under the murder I.N.C. banner it would have been blasted for wackness, but since it's a lesser act people say it's aiiiight... ???
Just cause artist's are considered underground or indy's don't mean that their mediocre shitt ain't gonna get pulled....wack is wack.

Double standard yall'....but to each they own.
I respect all opinion's..

I'll stick to mine tho..

OnE
Hatesrats 2oo2

And it's not a brown thing...homie
I live in Southern Cali we own this......nuff said
MY Raza is your Raza..
« Last Edit: December 10, 2002, 12:42:54 AM by Hatesrats »

Trauma-san

« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2002, 01:06:10 AM »
Alright,yall know i'm pretty eclectic, I can dig anything.  

I DEFINATELY don't think Snoop's track is worst of the year.  I like it, but I can see where some wouldn't... but comeon.  WORST OF THE YEAR? ARE YOU CRAZY? You liked the Britney Spears stuff better than Snoop?  You liked the BBMAK stuff better than Snoop?  You liked the Benzino diss song better than Snoop?  Yall don't think sometimes.  Step back, be real with it.

I haven't heard that Ja song yall are dissin, but to me, though I can't stand Ja Rule, he ain't the worst.  

Eminem might not be some of your cups of teaz, but come on... the WORST song of the year? Hell no, his stuff sh*ts on most things out, even if you don't like him.  

I'd say worst song of the year, would probably be that little faggot that jacked Biz Markee's classic, 'You got what I need" and turned it into a whiny sniveling preteen love song.  That was unforgivable.  I mean... there's a difference between Biz going

"Oh baybay YOU!!!! You got whut I nee-aheedd"

and that bastard going

"ooohhh babbbbbyyy youuuuuu, youuu'veee gott what I neeeeeeeddddd"

that song was disgusting.  They took a classic and crapped on it, they blatently took a track that was perfectly imperfect, and shined and over harmonized it so much that it turned into a cookie cutter sing by numbers britney spears wannabe track.  

----------------------------------------------------

Yall are crazy about that 504 boys song.  they ALL suck, every last one of em, but it's an awesome song, because the beat is hot, and because it's just so damn funny...

"THE cops pulled me ova, but my RIMZ DUN BLINDDDDEDDD UMMMMM"

That's some funny stuff, right there, LOL... and seeing that ignorant ass white guy in the video is a highlight for me, lOL.  If I see that, I laugh all damn day.  I mean, I ain't gonna hate on P for being wack, because he's ALWAYS been wack, and he'll always be wack.  I don't expect much from him, so he frequently surprises me, LOL.  

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2002, 01:15:41 AM »
Cleaning Out My closet...Can't stand when Em makes these whiny songs...Plus the fact that he dissed his mama is fukin wack...

WORD!!

Hate this song

Ax
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

S.G.V.

« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2002, 09:04:37 AM »
It's a trip when peep's hate on Ja Rule for singing hook's n shit, and claim he's a rap diva...lol when this Song "Barley gettin' by" is a Ja Rule sounding type of song.......?

Sound's like LIl' Rob was bumpin' that "Pain is love" cd when he wrote that lyrical masterpeice.
Now, close your eyes and imagine your favorite "Rat-faced" mc singing that same poppy song.....it's a fucken twin right?

If this song had been done under the murder I.N.C. banner it would have been blasted for wackness, but since it's a lesser act people say it's aiiiight... ???
Just cause artist's are considered underground or indy's don't mean that their mediocre shitt ain't gonna get pulled....wack is wack.

Double standard yall'....but to each they own.
I respect all opinion's..

I'll stick to mine tho..

OnE
Hatesrats 2oo2

And it's not a brown thing...homie
I live in Southern Cali we own this......nuff said
MY Raza is your Raza..
see lil rob always been singin hooks...even before ja rule came around...so thats not even a valid points...but see he at least raps...ja rule just sings...thats my problem with him....

2paclbc

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • LBC
« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2002, 08:49:45 PM »
I ALSO HATE THAT LIVING IT UP BY JA RULE

Trauma-san

« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2002, 09:11:36 PM »
I like it, but only because it samples Stevie Wonder, lol.  If they dropped that sample, that song would be horrible.  

EM28

« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2002, 09:24:15 PM »
no way lil robs was the worst.  barely gettin by is a dope song.
i'm thinking about getting his new album.