Author Topic: Screenshots: Splinter Cell - Looking sweet  (Read 486 times)

Jome

Screenshots: Splinter Cell - Looking sweet
« on: November 28, 2002, 06:07:36 AM »
It might have stolen a lot from the Metal Gear Solid series, but it looks even sweeter.
Gotza buy me an X-Box soon  ;D

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Screenshots: Splinter Cell - Looking sweet
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2002, 08:20:38 PM »
yea man this game is fuckin amazing,its just like that in real-time,the graphics are amazing. I cant get it till christmas though but my friend let me borrow it for a couple days

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2002, 03:29:38 PM »
Damn it looks dope as hell!

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

elneckio

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2002, 01:28:55 AM »
Those lighting effects with the blinds and the fence work well.
"just do what he says.. i find to my expense he's always right." ... Overseer 24/04/02

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2002, 01:52:08 AM »
so is there anyword on it being released for the ps2...i know that it was posted before but i didnt get any sources....where did you hear it and is it for sure....cause if it is i will just hold out to get it....... if you got any info please let me know

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2002, 08:40:59 PM »
This game is just fuckin amazing

its the type of game u would buy an xbox just to play

it has by far the best graphics ive ever seen in a console game

the gameplay and everything

it  shits on MGS

go get splinter cell and if u dont have an xbox then go get splinter cell and an xbox

its a must have for anyone who likes video games and action games

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Sub-Z

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2002, 12:05:21 PM »
so is there anyword on it being released for the ps2...i know that it was posted before but i didnt get any sources....where did you hear it and is it for sure....cause if it is i will just hold out to get it....... if you got any info please let me know

theres been rumors n shit goin around now that splinter cell is a xbox exclusive now   but i dunno, itll prolly be on ps2 3 months away maybe,but i wouldnt even bother with it for ps2 because it wont  be even close to the xbox version

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2002, 07:21:36 AM »
ive been playin combat games a long time (rs,cs,bf1942,uo, etc) and that game looks phat!
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2002, 03:26:54 PM »
but i wouldnt even bother with it for ps2 because it wont  be even close to the xbox version
how dya get that they would be just the same cos they both have as good capabiltiy and it wudn't be good promotion to bring out a shiter version on ps2 wud it?

But by the way the game does look fuckin phat and i'll be fucked if it doesn't come ut on ps2 looks like i am gettin an x-box!

Sub-Z

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2002, 04:41:03 PM »
it has nothing to do with promotion,it has to deal with the fact that the ps2 isnt as powerful as the xbox and the game was made for the xbox to begin with so to make it within the limits of the ps2's hardware they will have to downgrade certain area of the game

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2002, 06:30:15 PM »
it has nothing to do with promotion,it has to deal with the fact that the ps2 isnt as powerful as the xbox and the game was made for the xbox to begin with so to make it within the limits of the ps2's hardware they will have to downgrade certain area of the game

Exactly...thats why you won't EVER see Halo on PS2...

PS: I'm gettin XBOX for Christmas, and hopefully this as well...some are callin it the greatest Stealth Operations game ever created...I agree...

Sub-Z

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2002, 12:52:38 PM »

Exactly...thats why you won't EVER see Halo on PS2...

well considering  halo was made by bungie (who is owned by microsoft) its a pretty safe bet that we will never see halo on ps2 for othe reasons than the fact that the ps2 cant handle it....

Smooth

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2002, 01:06:42 PM »

I always thought both systems had the same capability? what does the X-Box have over Ps2 that's going to make the ps2 version downgraded in a certain area? Thanks...

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2002, 06:49:35 PM »

I always thought both systems had the same capability? what does the X-Box have over Ps2 that's going to make the ps2 version downgraded in a certain area? Thanks...

Peace

I'm not all that sure about the technical ishy...

XBOX is like a mini-computer made just for games and DVD's.  PS2 does not have the certain parts that XBOX has.  PS2 is a great system with great graphics, don't get me wrong...but XBOX graphic's are god-like compared to PS2.

I'm not sure about this, but I'm pretty sure that XBOX has more than 128 bits...I wouldn't be surprised...XBOX is made by the largest computer company in the world...and the richest as well...

Like I said, I'm not sure about the technical shit...but look at XBOX's graphics then look at PS2's...theres no contest.  But, PS2 is dominating now because of the vast and better game titles...

elneckio

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2002, 09:17:10 AM »
Just read PC Demo of Splinter Cell will be available December 19th.
"just do what he says.. i find to my expense he's always right." ... Overseer 24/04/02