Author Topic: The Official World Cup South Africa 2010 Discussion Thread  (Read 14392 times)

westsiderider323

Re: The Official World Cup South Africa 2010 Discussion Thread
« Reply #585 on: July 03, 2010, 08:46:13 AM »
them germans are fuckin deadly  :o

Elano

« Reply #586 on: July 03, 2010, 08:52:06 AM »
4-0
Germany can win the world cup @ this point, what a fuckin amazing team.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 08:54:45 AM by ELANO shits on garry malt the idiot every day »

'EclipZe

« Reply #587 on: July 03, 2010, 08:53:00 AM »
damn, crazy. They totally outplayed Argentina!

Elano

« Reply #588 on: July 03, 2010, 08:55:10 AM »
germany holland @ the finals ?

Scrappy Doo

« Reply #589 on: July 03, 2010, 09:08:29 AM »
4-0
Germany can win the world cup @ this point, what a fuckin amazing team.

So true, ive never seen a team play this way, they are so secure...they play safe but can switch it up in a moment.

Elano

« Reply #590 on: July 03, 2010, 09:09:55 AM »
8 goals between england and argentina,if germany don't deserve to win this cup...

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #591 on: July 03, 2010, 09:12:22 AM »
germany have got to be the new favourites after that performance, made argentina look so ordinary

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Scrappy Doo

« Reply #592 on: July 03, 2010, 09:14:10 AM »
8 goals between england and argentina,if germany don't deserve to win this cup...

They can thank Boateng now for knocking Ballack out of the Tournament, with Ballack the team wouldnt be so fast and dynamic as they are now.

Elano

« Reply #593 on: July 03, 2010, 09:31:06 AM »
schweinsteiger  :o

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #594 on: July 03, 2010, 02:00:36 PM »

They can thank Boateng now for knocking Ballack out of the Tournament, with Ballack the team wouldnt be so fast and dynamic as they are now.

so true
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #595 on: July 03, 2010, 05:49:25 PM »
schweinsteiger is the best player of the tournament in my opinion. can stop anybody and also can go past anybody.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 06:18:04 PM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Elano

« Reply #596 on: July 03, 2010, 09:29:05 PM »
schweinsteiger is the best player of the tournament in my opinion. can stop anybody and also can go past anybody.

schweinsteiger along with robben and sneijder

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #597 on: July 04, 2010, 04:26:23 AM »

schweinsteiger along with robben and sneijder

It's between Schweinsteiger, Sneijder, Müller and Villa. Depends on the outcome of the last games.

Elano

« Reply #598 on: July 04, 2010, 04:52:31 AM »
villa too, my bad  ;)

anyway,about the argentina....dani alves was right

Daniel Alves believes Barcelona teammate Lionel Messi doesn't play as well for Argentina as for the Spanish club because of the difference in quality of players.

The Brazil right back says Thursday the Argentine forward struggles with his national team because he doesn't receive the same support as Barca provides.

Messi arrives at the World Cup as one of the tournament's biggest stars after winning FIFA's player of the year award last year. But his performances with Argentina have drawn criticism because he usually fails to play at his Barcelona level.

Daniel Alves said Messi's starring role with Argentina doesn't allow him to share the responsibility like he does at Barcelona.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #599 on: July 04, 2010, 07:37:34 AM »
villa too, my bad  ;)

anyway,about the argentina....dani alves was right

Daniel Alves believes Barcelona teammate Lionel Messi doesn't play as well for Argentina as for the Spanish club because of the difference in quality of players.

The Brazil right back says Thursday the Argentine forward struggles with his national team because he doesn't receive the same support as Barca provides.

Messi arrives at the World Cup as one of the tournament's biggest stars after winning FIFA's player of the year award last year. But his performances with Argentina have drawn criticism because he usually fails to play at his Barcelona level.

Daniel Alves said Messi's starring role with Argentina doesn't allow him to share the responsibility like he does at Barcelona.

That's just a nice way of saying Argentina doesn't have many great players the caliber of Messi and his talents are lost on them. All tournament he was setting up plays the boys weren't anticipating.

Oh the treat it would have been if either Crespo was just a couple years younger, or if Gabriel Batitstuta was born 15 years later.