Author Topic: Facebook is turning out to be fuckin wack now  (Read 628 times)

Geesta

Facebook is turning out to be fuckin wack now
« on: April 15, 2010, 01:03:33 PM »
i had to put up a pic of my baby cousin to disguise myself on that shit
too many ghetto mexican bisexual bitches been trying to add me
hatin ass niggas been trying to add me
bitches that just wanna be in my business and check who im fucking wanna add me

and litterally everyone and there mom has a fuckin facebook...
my ex girlfriends mom tried to add me and some of my best homeboys moms tried to add me

shit is getting out of control this is the reason i deleted myspace....

i remember when only a few cool chill ass people had facebook and it was cool to have now everyone and there mom and kids have one

the south park episode was fuckin right tooo

now i got people today at school asking me "hey did you get my friend request on facebook?

and im like "really? you requested me? nah i didnt get it"
but really i declined there monkey ass's cus i dont want them in my fuckin business much less think im their friend

NotoriousTDA

Re: Facebook is turning out to be fuckin wack now
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 01:10:49 PM »
use the privacy settings bro.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2010, 01:12:28 PM »
Let's create a new social networking site

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2010, 01:13:18 PM »
I remember when it was strictly for college students and networking. Ah, those were the days.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Suga Foot

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2010, 01:17:38 PM »
I've had 14 pending friend requests for about a year.

Geesta

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2010, 01:39:34 PM »
use the privacy settings bro.

my shits totally private cuzz

thats prolly why they all are trying to add me

i should just let me photos be shared so if any bisexual bitches or any of my friends moms wanna finger themselves and squirt off to my pics they can

Geesta

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2010, 01:42:24 PM »
I remember when it was strictly for college students and networking. Ah, those were the days.

yeah i had a bunch of friends around my age group that were in college now i have a bunch of lil high school bitches trynna be friends with me n shit

and i mean i got away from myspace to avoid the attention whores there and now they are flocking to facebook trying to add everyone and anyone... people they dont even know so everyone can know there business n shit

im like bitch i dont give a fuck what class you gotta study for, or why you cant sleep, or why your boyfriend pisses you off, or if you look like shit today cus you started your period

FML....

Geesta

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2010, 01:43:06 PM »

yeah i had a bunch of friends around my age group that were in college now i have a bunch of lil high school bitches trynna be friends with me n shit

and i mean i got away from myspace to avoid the attention whores there and now they are flocking to facebook trying to add everyone and anyone... people they dont even know so everyone can know there business n shit

im like bitch i dont give a fuck what class you gotta study for, or why you cant sleep, or why your boyfriend pisses you off, or if you look like shit today cus you started your period

FML....

damn now im even bringing Facebook language here

FML

:-\

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2010, 01:50:06 PM »

FML....

FML

Why dont you stop bitching here and put this shit on your facebook.

SMH  :grumpy:
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Al Bundy

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2010, 01:57:41 PM »
since facebook is taking over there isn't as many hoes on myspace like there used to be

Blood$

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2010, 02:02:10 PM »
since facebook is taking over there isn't as many hoes on myspace like there used to be

there's nobody on MySpace period like there used to be lol

Facebook is whatever, I use it to keep in contact with people and that's it

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2010, 02:07:12 PM »
I'm on the verge of deleting that shit. Hardly any of my info is accurate on there anyways.

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2010, 03:55:51 PM »
haha I know what you mean.  Every time I have created a Myspace/Facebook account, I eventually delete it anyway..

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2010, 04:07:14 PM »
what the point...they all disappear eventually anyways lol. Everybody just tries to keep up with the latest site to say they have an account and be the most popular person on myspace...facebook....etc lol. Fuck a facebook friend. If u aint my friend in real life...u aint a friend of mine anyways.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Geesta

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2010, 07:22:31 PM »

FML....

FML

Why dont you stop bitching here and put this shit on your facebook.

SMH  :grumpy:

i have, you fucking afro