Author Topic: Raiders get themselves a QB!!!!  (Read 1500 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Raiders get themselves a QB!!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2010, 06:10:25 PM »
bet you nythin you would all be sayin campbell is wack when he cant produce...lol

ummm....if a player cant produce...would you call them great?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2010, 06:43:12 PM »
campbell is just another band aid. we should be going after roethlisberger.

a way better band aid then Gradkowski...and look how we played with HIM at QB.

no way i would rather have gradkowski. he's got some leadership skills and he commands in the huddle and on the field. i haven't seen any of that when i watched campbell play last year

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2010, 06:48:57 PM »
campbell is just another band aid. we should be going after roethlisberger.

a way better band aid then Gradkowski...and look how we played with HIM at QB.

no way i would rather have gradkowski. he's got some leadership skills and he commands in the huddle and on the field. i haven't seen any of that when i watched campbell play last year

really? Gradkowski would be Campbells backup without doubt on any team they played together.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2010, 07:51:22 PM »
honestly i don't think i've seen enough of gradkowski to declare him wayyy better than campbell. but i have seen campbell and he makes very poor decisions. i would not trade for him. if he was cut, maybe give him a shot.

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2010, 08:09:20 PM »
honestly i don't think i've seen enough of gradkowski to declare him wayyy better than campbell. but i have seen campbell and he makes very poor decisions. i would not trade for him. if he was cut, maybe give him a shot.

He is actually known as a Qb that is relatively safe with the football. He played last year with an O-line that was worse than ours and a walking infermary at RB in Portis. He obviously isnt on Big Bens level, but I think he would be a great fit. I like Gradkowski...but he IS a journeyman career backup guy. I dunno. ANYthing but Russell.

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2010, 06:49:55 AM »
rich gannon was a journeyman. campbell could be another kyle boller

east bay funk

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2010, 07:11:59 AM »
we should draft Clausen  today!    i wanted the raiders to draft big ben years ago when they took gallery instead. with that 6 game suspension not sure if i want him now. gradkowski  did a solid job last year. campell would be o.k.        like dude said, anybody but jamarcus......   draft  Clausen!

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2010, 10:26:34 AM »
we should draft Clausen  today!    i wanted the raiders to draft big ben years ago when they took gallery instead. with that 6 game suspension not sure if i want him now. gradkowski  did a solid job last year. campell would be o.k.        like dude said, anybody but jamarcus......   draft  Clausen!

Id be good with Clausen. he played in a prostyle offense so he should be able to come in and play immediately. There is talk that they are shopping McFadden which is wierd...unless they are thinking of picking up an RB in the draft. Clausen COULD be gone by the time we pick tho. If so, I would still be good with trading for Campbell and drafting a solid OT with the first pick.

Jaydc

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2010, 01:08:37 PM »
Campbell is much better then boller,hes shown improvement in every season,and when you consider what hes had to go trhough since his career started.Every year in washington theyve switched coordinators and every year he has to learn a new system,thats not an easy feat and its hard to develop when thats happening.But even through that hes put up solid numbers.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2010, 07:36:58 PM »
you guys could have Peyton Manning & you wouldn't win 8 games lol.

the Raiders are just fucked; if they make the Playoffs within the next 10 seasons (unless Al Davis dies in the next two), i'll be shocked.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2010, 06:19:59 PM »
wait so doesnt that make russell not at 100% fault...? lol

the Raiders are just fucked; if they make the Playoffs within the next 10 seasons (unless Al Davis dies in the next two), i'll be shocked.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2010, 07:23:41 PM »

Of course it's not all his fault. Dude was thrown as a rookie starting on a team that sucks and has no stability. If Jamarcus Russel was signed by the Steelers and played bench up until now he'd be ready to start and Big Ben would have been traded weeks ago.

and Cham, for the record if Peyton had gotten all of training camp and all of the preseason to work with that offense they would have won in weeks 1, 3, 8, 10, 14, and 16 no doubt, with weeks 4, 12 and 17 being hit or miss. So 11-5 with Manning, with a possibility of 12-4.

Manning's on field talent alone would have gotten them 3 more wins. His offensive coordinating and mid week practices mixed with his play calling would have gotten them 3 more.

For the record I believe that if Sean Payton and Drew Brees came to Oakland for last year they'd be 12-4. Peyton is just a bit lower than those two combined.

« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2010, 07:24:12 PM »

nobody ever claimed he was 100% at fault. But if youre educated on football then you understand how much of an effect a QB THAT bad as on an entire organization. We arent just talking about how much he hurts the team ON the field. But when you draft a QB #1....you spend the next 2/3 years building AROUND that guy. When he gives you absolutely nothing....you end up sucking, and you end up having to start over. Again, all of this is for an educated football fan. You gotta do some reading man...learn up on the game. There is a reason why he will more then likely be cut by the Raiders. lol CUT! Because they wouldnt be able to trade him for a Double Cheeseburger off the dollar menu right now. He has a VERY strong shot at going down as the biggest bust in NFL history. He will compete with Ryan Leaf. But I can honestly say I would take Leaf over JaMarcus...based on what we have seen from both. And Im sure Cham is knowledgeable enough about the game that he was making a joke...and knows better.

« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2010, 07:25:55 PM »

Of course it's not all his fault. Dude was thrown as a rookie starting on a team that sucks and has no stability. If Jamarcus Russel was signed by the Steelers and played bench up until now he'd be ready to start and Big Ben would have been traded weeks ago.

and Cham, for the record if Peyton had gotten all of training camp and all of the preseason to work with that offense they would have won in weeks 1, 3, 8, 10, 14, and 16 no doubt, with weeks 4, 12 and 17 being hit or miss. So 11-5 with Manning, with a possibility of 12-4.

Manning's on field talent alone would have gotten them 3 more wins. His offensive coordinating and mid week practices mixed with his play calling would have gotten them 3 more.

For the record I believe that if Sean Payton and Drew Brees came to Oakland for last year they'd be 12-4. Peyton is just a bit lower than those two combined.

there is absolutely no way he would be starting for the Steelers lol. The situation he was drafted into...has nothing to do with showing up to camp fat as hell...and not giving ANY effort during the offseason, or during training camp. The QB should be the first guy in the film room....and the last guy leaving. He's a lazy ass. That has nothing to do with anyone...but him.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2010, 07:28:30 PM »
aite as long as others agree that he wasnt and isnt 100%at fault...cuz IMO he isnt and im not a raider fan...but the way everyone went in on him and still do is uncalled for......other qb's never caught the same heat as russell did...and please dont say it was cuz of the guranteed money..lol

nobody ever claimed he was 100% at fault. But if youre educated on football then you understand how much of an effect a QB THAT bad as on an entire organization. We arent just talking about how much he hurts the team ON the field. But when you draft a QB #1....you spend the next 2/3 years building AROUND that guy. When he gives you absolutely nothing....you end up sucking, and you end up having to start over. Again, all of this is for an educated football fan. You gotta do some reading man...learn up on the game. There is a reason why he will more then likely be cut by the Raiders. lol CUT! Because they wouldnt be able to trade him for a Double Cheeseburger off the dollar menu right now. He has a VERY strong shot at going down as the biggest bust in NFL history. He will compete with Ryan Leaf. But I can honestly say I would take Leaf over JaMarcus...based on what we have seen from both. And Im sure Cham is knowledgeable enough about the game that he was making a joke...and knows better.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.