Author Topic: Jason Campbell headed to Oakland  (Read 4187 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Jason Campbell headed to Oakland
« on: April 24, 2010, 10:25:18 AM »
I love it! Is he Peyton? Of course not. But a huge upgrade from Russell. I was getting a little worried when we didnt take Clausen Yesterday. But we got two solid OT's to develop and trading Morrison (even tho i did like him at LB) was a good move. We got a good young receiver. Lets hope he turns into something. Considering recent drafts...id have to say this years draft has definetely been a success for the Raiders so far.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/12607/report-campbell-going-to-oakland
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 10:26:55 AM by .:DaYg0sTyLz:. »
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Lunatic

Re: Jason Campbell headed to Oakland
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 10:28:23 AM »
Better than Russell lol.

However, I am still looking forward to my Titans opening their season at home against Oakland lol.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2010, 10:31:32 AM »
nice move.

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2010, 10:34:40 AM »
Better than Russell lol.

However, I am still looking forward to my Titans opening their season at home against Oakland lol.

cool...cus Im looking forward to opening our season on the road at Tennessee  ;D
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2010, 10:36:50 AM »
Better than Russell lol.

cool...cus Im looking forward to opening our season on the road at Tennessee  ;D
:D  We are going to win lol.

CJ can probably beat the Raiders on his own lol.

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2010, 10:46:30 AM »
Better than Russell lol.

:D  We are going to win lol.

CJ can probably beat the Raiders on his own lol.

Our run defense will be vastly improved and much faster with the youth we've picked up. At least you guys are getting rid of fatboy White lol

Jaydc

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2010, 05:57:18 PM »
good pick up by the raiders,this is the move I had been hoping they would make.he instantly makes their offense better,and dare I say the raiders could be at least respectable this year.

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2010, 06:16:28 PM »
good pick up by the raiders,this is the move I had been hoping they would make.he instantly makes their offense better,and dare I say the raiders could be at least respectable this year.

We should be. Consider our division too...other than San Diego.

Lunatic

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2010, 06:18:41 PM »
Raiders will win another 6 games, maybe 7..they are heading in the right direction with these recent moves though.

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2010, 06:37:59 PM »
Raiders will win another 6 games, maybe 7..they are heading in the right direction with these recent moves though.

I agree with what they were saying on ESPN. Jason Campbell should help us win another 2-3 games. That would put us at 7 or 8 wins. The recent draft picks are big too cus our run defense was shit last year. So Mcclain and Houston will help clog up the middle some.

Jaydc

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2010, 08:09:01 PM »
This years draft was one of the deepest ever in NFL history.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2010, 08:30:07 PM »

The Chargers are on the way out. I'm calling it now. Place your bets now. In week 1 they're gonna get a punch in the mouth from the Chiefs that they won't be ready for and they'll start 0-1. But then they have the Jags, Seahawks, Cards, Raiders, and Rams to bounce back from. So they should be 5-2 and 4-3 when they go against the Titans, but they will lose 4 straight starting with Tennessee. So they'll be 5-6 or 4-7, and they will not win from there. They'll finish 8-8 or maybe even 7-9.

Save this post for the season boys. I will bring it back up near the end and either duck my head in shame or praise myself.

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2010, 10:04:29 PM »

The Chargers are on the way out. I'm calling it now. Place your bets now. In week 1 they're gonna get a punch in the mouth from the Chiefs that they won't be ready for and they'll start 0-1. But then they have the Jags, Seahawks, Cards, Raiders, and Rams to bounce back from. So they should be 5-2 and 4-3 when they go against the Titans, but they will lose 4 straight starting with Tennessee. So they'll be 5-6 or 4-7, and they will not win from there. They'll finish 8-8 or maybe even 7-9.

Save this post for the season boys. I will bring it back up near the end and either duck my head in shame or praise myself.

I cant stand the Chargers but they have a pretty favorable schedule. They will win the AFC west i think. The Raiders and Broncos will compete for second

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2010, 11:03:31 PM »
the Chargers arguably have the easiest schedule in the NFL.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2010, 06:54:03 AM »
It will be a great Raider year, at least speaking compared to the last 7. I think the Raiders have a good chance to going 8-8 and maybe a run at the wild card, maybe, but they did do everything right that they can build for 2011. Jason Campbell, HUGE upgrade. I love it already, I was not so sure about this, but this is the Kwame Brown for Pau Gasol trade, when you replace nothing, you are then something, and something is better than nothing. The Raiders need to keep the same system around him for a couple of years and see how much he matures. Kyle Bolder as a back up, that's a great move, and I heard Russell will be released. Good look to him trying to find another job, his laziness will cost him 9 million dollars for not making the team this year.

On top of that, the Raiders easily had one of the best drafts this year, and on top of that, they address all the right needs. They got a QB by trade, and they built the foundation of the team in the draft. Defense and O-Line, just build the nuts and bolts. The Raiders gained in every position and really our only weakness is receiver. That's cool, because McFadden and Bush are the running backs, so we should still be okay. I see improvement. Maybe I should get a Campell jersey to replace this number 2 jersey!