Author Topic: Jason Campbell headed to Oakland  (Read 4184 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Jason Campbell headed to Oakland
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2010, 08:48:27 PM »
alotta people showin campbell love right now...but wait til it doesnt go as planned or how raider fans want....let the hatin begin....its comin

Campbell is so good that an offensive genius like Mike Shanahan traded him away in favour of an end of his career McNabb who could get injured on any play.

lol Shanahan is a genius. Dont know about that. But genius coaches who are taking over a struggling team know that winning IMMEDIATELY will buy you a few years. Regardless of the future...McNabb will give them a better chance to win NOW. I doubt anyone is gonna argue that Campbell is a better QB than McNabb.

Btw...who is your favorite team? Cus you seem to go out of your way to take shots at the Raiders...

I actually like the Raiders. Really cheered for them when Gruden was there and even the next year against the Bucs I cheered for the Raiders, but what Davis does is so laughable that I have to take shots at him.

I'm a Bills fan from birth, but I also cheer a lot for those that I believe to be the very best at the time at their position. Peyton, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Bret Favre, Brandon Marshall etc.

I figured a Bills fan from what u said in that other thread lol So let me ask u Bills fan....would u welcome Jamarcus to QB your team? Be honest....and do u think Buffalo would welcome him? lol

If I could get Jamarcus right now to come to Buffalo and try and compete for the job I'd take it. I wouldn't hand him anything. He's not good enough to get it with out trying out, but if he committed himself to trying and Chan Gailey, who can get a lot out of much lesser talents worked with, I'd bet that by pre-season Russel would be the starter and we'd do better than we would with Edwards.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2010, 08:56:19 PM »
alotta people showin campbell love right now...but wait til it doesnt go as planned or how raider fans want....let the hatin begin....its comin

Campbell is so good that an offensive genius like Mike Shanahan traded him away in favour of an end of his career McNabb who could get injured on any play.

lol Shanahan is a genius. Dont know about that. But genius coaches who are taking over a struggling team know that winning IMMEDIATELY will buy you a few years. Regardless of the future...McNabb will give them a better chance to win NOW. I doubt anyone is gonna argue that Campbell is a better QB than McNabb.

Btw...who is your favorite team? Cus you seem to go out of your way to take shots at the Raiders...

I actually like the Raiders. Really cheered for them when Gruden was there and even the next year against the Bucs I cheered for the Raiders, but what Davis does is so laughable that I have to take shots at him.

I'm a Bills fan from birth, but I also cheer a lot for those that I believe to be the very best at the time at their position. Peyton, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Bret Favre, Brandon Marshall etc.

I figured a Bills fan from what u said in that other thread lol So let me ask u Bills fan....would u welcome Jamarcus to QB your team? Be honest....and do u think Buffalo would welcome him? lol

If I could get Jamarcus right now to come to Buffalo and try and compete for the job I'd take it. I wouldn't hand him anything. He's not good enough to get it with out trying out, but if he committed himself to trying and Chan Gailey, who can get a lot out of much lesser talents worked with, I'd bet that by pre-season Russel would be the starter and we'd do better than we would with Edwards.

The Raiders will more than likely try to trade him...when that doesnt work, they will likely cut him. If they dont and he gets hurt in training camp they will have to pay him. And when you come to camp out of shape..good chance of injury. Im sure every other team in the AFC East will pull for you to bring him in. And Id be willing to bet not one other Bills fan wants to see him in camp lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2010, 09:01:10 PM »
campbells had how many different oc's? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2010, 09:02:39 PM »

oh btw...we would have been much better with Edwards last year at QB. Shit Gradkowski made us look like a decent team. Grad-fuckin-kowski lol

And yes...I would glady take an 8th round pick in 2037 for Jamarcus.  ;)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2010, 09:03:59 PM »
what if russell wins....if qb's win games...what if he wins more games this year...if he were to play...lets jus say all those if's were to become true...then russell is the best qb ever? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc

« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2010, 09:09:34 PM »
Russel is a fucking bum plain and simple.hes got a arm and zero accuracy.He skips voluntary workout,spends no time studying game film and comes into camp fat and overweight.He got his money and thats all he cares about.He wont be on another team,nobody is going to touch him,hes a disaster.its one thing to have poor numbers because your team is poor its nother to put zero effort forth and get outplayed by a journeyman qb

« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2010, 09:10:42 PM »
what if russell wins....if qb's win games...what if he wins more games this year...if he were to play...lets jus say all those if's were to become true...then russell is the best qb ever? lol

Obviously a horrible QB on a good team will win more games then a horrible QB on a decent team or a bad team. Obviously. For one, he wont win more games because he wont start anywhere lol. And if he does by some grace of god (if there was one) get a starting spot...the team still wont be good, and will more then likely get worse with him at QB. He obviously wont start on a good team...cus good teams are good in part, because they have good QB's already. The only way Russell will ever be worth a penny in this league..is if he completely changes his OWN approach to being a QB. He would need to completely change himself...and work his ass off. If he stays the same as he has been, he will never be successful in the NFL.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2010, 09:33:57 PM »

oh btw...we would have been much better with Edwards last year at QB. Shit Gradkowski made us look like a decent team. Grad-fuckin-kowski lol

Before he got the injury a a couple years back Edwards was fine, and I'd agree. But since getting hurt he's been very gun shy, and that last minute score by Russel alone last year against Denver is worth more than Edwards whole 2009 season.

« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2010, 09:42:52 PM »

Before he got the injury a a couple years back Edwards was fine, and I'd agree. But since getting hurt he's been very gun shy, and that last minute score by Russel alone last year against Denver is worth more than Edwards whole 2009 season.

if we didnt get Campbell...I would have loved a Russell for Edwards trade. Id assume every single Raider fan would too....and every single Bills fan would hate it, except for you.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2010, 09:58:07 PM »

if we didnt get Campbell...I would have loved a Russell for Edwards trade. Id assume every single Raider fan would too....and every single Bills fan would hate it, except for you.

And you'd love it all the way to 5-11. I saw every down Edwards played. He personally threw away 3 or 4 wins with his bad choice of throws.

« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2010, 10:00:53 PM »

And you'd love it all the way to 5-11. I saw every down Edwards played. He personally threw away 3 or 4 wins with his bad choice of throws.

Edwards > Gradkowski > My grandmother >>>>> armless midget with Parkinsons >>>> Russell

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2010, 10:25:38 PM »

Edwards > Gradkowski > My grandmother >>>>> armless midget with Parkinsons >>>> Russell

hahahahaha... okay, I'm not THAT down on Russell, I just think he ruined the rest of his career. His never done anything to help himself, and now it's going to cost him. With his contract, his not getting a trade, he'll be cut. And that's going to cost 9 MILLION DOLLARS!

« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2010, 11:27:00 PM »

hahahahaha... okay, I'm not THAT down on Russell, I just think he ruined the rest of his career. His never done anything to help himself, and now it's going to cost him. With his contract, his not getting a trade, he'll be cut. And that's going to cost 9 MILLION DOLLARS!

I think Im mostly pissed cus I spent so much time defending this bum.  I can handle him not being an amazing talent....but to not even try just makes him a strait up loser.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2010, 12:35:16 AM »
yeah i dont get you got all these people sayin that was a good trade...
1.bad loss for skins...cuz if mcnabb gets hurt....then the skins could be hurt really bad...not even the haynesworth storm can save em
2.raiders gettin him...i mean good but they still need more skilled players IMO...but they talkin as if hes the holy savoir....and thats why its sad but funny to see the hate they have on russell...but thats after the fact....not before the fact he was a HUGE BUST..

Campbell wanted out anyway, it was obvious.  The way Jamarcus plays, can you blame raider fans for acting like JC's the savior?  The redskins for some years been raiders east, organization wise.  I applaud the Raiders for actually getting it right 4 the 1st time since whenever in the draft.  They finally got needs.  Now the QB's in their roster should be just Campbell, Gradkowski, & Frye.  Get rid of the rest. 

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2010, 01:16:37 AM »
Russel is a fucking bum plain and simple.hes got a arm and zero accuracy.He skips voluntary workout,spends no time studying game film and comes into camp fat and overweight.He got his money and thats all he cares about.He wont be on another team,nobody is going to touch him,hes a disaster.its one thing to have poor numbers because your team is poor its nother to put zero effort forth and get outplayed by a journeyman qb
You never know.  If Billick was coaching again, he'd probably pick up Jamarcus.  All the sorry ass raven qb's  he tried to make successful flop.  And McMadsen & his ego he'd try to pick him up like he did Tebow.  And Gruden wanted every QB when he was coaching the Bucs.